1,027 responses to “Ron Paul to Congress: If Debt Is the Problem, Why Do You Want More of It?”

1. uzack3

as if they are not fighting for the very survival of our country( that is what it has come to in theese past months and weeks) but more like they have disagreements with their colleagues on "that issue" and think a compromise is necessary. I say enough compromise! Enough of talking back and forth and debating. The democrats are a seriously outpopulated minority right now! the

2. uzack3

A message to America
    Posted by uzack3 on August 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM delete edit comments (0)

Barry Obama has never been liked by me. he is arrogant, self rightous, and doesnt know what he is talking about. The one thing he is good at while president is ruining America. The people responded by putting republicans in the congress and senate, and even speaker of the house. But those people are no longer (if they ever were) opposing the democrats! they (the republicans) speak

3. MysTeri0usMatT7

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich 2012.....I couldn't ask for anyone else than these two guys.

4. bayarutangdulu

NEXT : ... ENDING THE BUSH TAX ERA... !!!

5. therealshlong

sorry, calculations are wrong, all i know is i paid nearly $500 for 71000ltrs. someone compare their U.S bill to mine plz.

6. therealshlong

Hi from Australia, i just got a bill for my water bill for 3 months, nearly $500! This is the real world people, any of you yankies can tell me how much you paid for your last bill for 3 months worth of water????? I pay $2200 per kilolitre. Work it out, bet you guys pay 1/4 of that!!!!

1. jon

I pay $90.00 per month unless I actually use the water. Then it is more.
      It costs me a buck to flush.

7. XPsychoBurgundyX

It's a shame more people won't give Ron Paul a chance. And it's an even BIGGER shame that all the other fucking politicians out there would rather just continue this failed path of more spending, more taxes, more government regulation, etc. than actually give lower taxes and spending a chance for once. What a fucking joke this all is... If there were EVER a chance that debt bill won't pass the Senate, I hope that chance comes today.

8. srpenquino

THIS A PREDICTION OF THE FUTURE VIDEO! I KNOW YOU RP FANS HAVE SEEN THEM BEFORE!!!!!!

9. mbdulka

14 people love paying high taxes, having less freedom, and probably work for the government.

10. EPTRotorsports

Insa 526 ive been begging people to listen to your message wich is one that I preach my self. But I start to worry if gread has consumed the intelectuals, and were stuck with those who dont think this affects them. If you ever need a fellow supporter let me know. Pardon the spelling, dam youtube app, so hard to type on this phone lol

11. abc123icuucme

Too bad Ron Paul makes too much sense, he could be President.

12. tropicrot

GOOSEBUMPS. Great speech Ron.

13. howser12

What a great voice for the people! I didn't vote for him last time around [mistake] but I will this time!

14. Clint45s

This Debt ceiling thing, it was all pre-ordained. I could have told you years ago it was going to pass, they didn’t need to go through all that work, to put on the big show, the ignorant people of America don’t need that hard of an act job. We are in big trouble as a nation. We need to hold government accountable, We Need the debate on a balance budget Amendment. Those for saving America wont mind having it, those against America, well, they will show their colors and start crying loudly

15. longof99

10 people are idiots

16. you831able

In the bush years, Nancy Pelosi fought a debt ceiling hike as disastrous for our children, though they want one now.

17. you831able

The jobless rate is now 9.2%, almost double the 4.9% rate reported in April 2008. When there’s scary government policies and no demand companies don’t produce, they don’t hire.

18. HayateAzekura

I want him to be president I really do. The problem is 90% of Americans are as stupid as a rock and they will continue to vote for someone who keeps giving them goodies from the government. Then they come back and complain that there is to much spending. They they say cut but don't cut my programs. Fuck it, it's time to cut S.S, medicare and get rid of all these Agency and Bureaus. Bring back the troops . Social programs should not be a career. Let me do whatever I want with my money that I earn

19. tmcmellon

Ron Paul knows has a tremendous amount of knowledge of the way money is moved around in this country. He makes so much sense that it's hard to get your mind around the the fact that most people don't see it.

20. lector0003

I don't necessarly agree 100% - but I admire Ron Paul and respect him.

21. Early bird

I've to show you something:

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 42 Thumb down 0

22. ragnarok1326

This issue of the debt ceiling is so much on my mind, I even dreamt about it last night.

23. EPTRotorsports

Good point. Economics are a little different but I do agree, eventualy we will run our self into a revolution when the value of the dollar drops beyond the use of the common people. When a gallon of milk is $13.00 people will revolt

24. rmcdaniel423

"The gentleman's time has expired. We will now resume our tradition of giving him the one-finger-salute."
    This guy has been a bastion of common sense for decades, and nobody in DC gives a shit. Nor does the media. Nor does the majority of the voting masses. It's utterly shameful.

25. captkirkconnell

If your cure for a hangover is to drink more rum eventually you going to have rum horrors (halucinations when an alcoholic misses his fix).

As a nation we are in that now with respect to the government spending. Raising the debt has become "spending cuts". Holding the current spending levels has become "the nation will emplode" We are terrorized into adding more government spending. The idea of reducing government spending can not even be confronted. "spending horrors"

26. DutchLibertarian

It makes me emotional that there is finally someone who stands up above the parties and defends that little piece of paper that made the USA so wealthy: the Constitution. He knows his economics, he stands for his principles, he is your only candidate for 2012 to get out of this mess. America, Ron Paul is your only option from bankruptcy, please give him your vote in 2012!

27. quadcatfly

INCREASE WELFARE LIMITS NOW !

28. utahdane

Ron, if you were not so extreme, you would be an asset to this country. I agree with you fifty percent.

29. EPTRotorsports

If we brought back gold as the standard africa would be the richest countries lol cadaffi suggested this and now were at war with lybia lol

30. wviral

Gold standard was bankers' invention. In times when they didn't control money creation ( the monarch did ). Now when money creation is in the hands of the big banks, the stability of value of money is no longer a goal - control is. So GL bringing the gold standard back ; )

31. StigmataBOB1

I find myself weeping to see what is happening to people. I have watched the Movies “Wag the Dog, and Megiddo”. Now I envy people who are ignorant, and have no idea what is going on.
    Everybody knows Dr. Paul is right, but he is up against the forces of evil itself.

32. EPTRotorsports

Lol that was good. Or raise the taxes for the rich 3% and make more than eliminating programs that help those who would end up suffering more in hour than you will your whole life. Do you actualy no what socialism is. And I though we had a democracy. The days of the republic are gone my fellow patrion

33. EPTRotorsports

Make sure its nearly impossibe to switch class to keep thier group small. More for them. and socialism has lasted longer than this failed experiment (capitalism). How long did you thing a greed based country would last? Even children can understand sharing. Amd the common man keeps us going not buisness owners lol. Lets see how productive he is with no laborers. Thats why we went from# 1 to # 4 as influencing countries. some people think we should just all be rich, and then when we, SOCIALISM!!!

34. EPTRotorsports

Were are you getting your info. Small buisness pays taxes, this is true. But its a pretty understood fact and has substantial proof that they end up paying less as a percent. Ya by dollar amount they may pay more but whats 230,000 of 13,000,000. O its a payment on thier new boat. O and those lucking people who make under 16,000 a year dont pay any taxes. Ya thier reall lucky. Apperantly youve always had money. You know hard it is to get a degree when you cant even afford insurance. The rich....

35. EPTRotorsports

And instead of pointing the finger at blinded people of this country lets be productive by offering solutions or informing others. Brain washing is hard to over come when youve been subject to it for your whole life. Give them a chance and they will awake. Cast them in with the foul and they will fight you till the end. FREE AMERICA!!!

1 22 23 24 25 26 29