1,027 responses to “Ron Paul to Congress: If Debt Is the Problem, Why Do You Want More of It?”

1. Harthos

GEEZE. I FEAR for this man’s LIFE… God help him, if he starts to do really well…

(Which he may, this time, and I hope he does..)

2. dubblestein

very good

3. QUE

This has to be the best speech I have heard in a damned while! RON PAUL 2012!!!!

4. clammax

5. 1dtbimp

Ron Paul CAN FIX the economy for years to come. You can read about it on my page. I had no idea until I read this. I’m a college student and usually I mind my own business with this stuff, but just trust me you gatta read this. I only discovered this letter yesterday, and I became so moved, I decided I had to do something. So please come visit my page; read all about it and learn what YOU can do!

6. 09051961butts

AMERICA HAS THE OBAMA BLUES!!!!
    VOTE RON PAUL 2012!
    WHERE ARE THE TROOPS?
    CLICK AND LISTEN TO THE OBAMA BLUES

7. declarkson

I like comparing RP to a modern day Thomas Jefferson. This man represents true hope. GO RP for 2012 and BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Joe Schmo

“If your house was full of backed up sewage, would you pump it out or ‘raise the ceiling’?” -gdloops

9. lolguygoeslol

10. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER! TELL AMERICAN PEOPLE HOW EXACTLY RU GOING TO CREATE JOBS? OK LETS SAY ALL TROOPS CAME BACK AND THEN WHAT? THEY ARE GOING TO SELL IPHONES AND BLACKBERRIES? DUDE BE A MEN, HOW RU GOING TO CREATE JOBS? POPULATION OF CHINA IS 1.4 B CHINESE WORK LIKE ROBOTS, BE HONEST TELL AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BUY UR BOOK U NEED CASH , U LOVE POWER, U LOVE CASH, U WILL NEVER CREATE JOBS, U HAVE NO ANSWER!

11. SpongeFan02

if pro is the opposite of con the what is the opposite of progress?

12. ouali abdellatif

LET’S PRAY GOD FOR THIS GENTLEMAN TO BE A President OF USA .
    ISN’T HE AMAZING ??? one of the best ever seen .HE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD and becomes the universal hero of 21 century a symbol of real peace serving people
    for there own good, protecting them from real monsters, killers, propagandist .

13. oualiart

LET’S PRAY GOD FOR THIS GENTLEMAN TO BE A President OF USA .
    for there own good, protecting them from real monsters, killers, propagandist .

14. mikecfly

America wake up to Ron Paul, he speaks the truth, something most politicians are incapable of.

15. RisingOmega

RON PAUL 2012! THE ONLY CHOICE AN INTELLIGENT HUMAN CAN MAKE!!

16. vinbremer

I would love to live in Ron Paul’s America

17. youutube88

“they bought those treasuries with money printed out of thin air” YESS SIR… and all the rest of the debt is printed out of thin air since noone’s tied to goldRon Paul will end the fed :D people are listening!

18. ThisIsRogueLiberty

RON 2012PAUL

19. luftwaffle

Uh, the money you put into social security doesn’t go into a private account just for you. In fact, it goes directly to current retirees. By the time young people today retire, there will be less money going into the system than coming out. That is not possible in a system of private accounts. There are privately-run retirement accounts, they’re called 401(k)s, and no one steals money from them – if a company did that, they’d lose all of their customers and face prison.

20. bynddrvn5

You happen to notice that deduction on your paychecks named, social security? That would be what you paid into the social security system.

The government handing you anything other than a fair return on that money, is basically theft.

If you want to see a distortion in the market system, allow Wall Street full access to Social Security. You better believe Wall Street will fleece the American public.

21. FKTHPOPE

AMERICA COMMITS YET ANOTHER ABOMINATION minds fixed on money ,whilst it continues to tolerate the facts .
    NOT EVEN ONE MEMBER OF SUPREME COURT IS PROTESTANT , ALL ARE JESUIT LACKEYS .
    In 2005 ALL THREE LIVING PRESIDENTS WERE ON THEIR KNEES BEFORE A DEAD POPE IN A BOX , and BUGGERS CAN NOW HAVE LEGAL STATUS AS MARRIED .
    JUDGEMENT WILL BE FAR MORE THAN ECONOMIC COLLAPSE .

22. FKTHPOPE

THE DAY OF RECKONING
    BEFORE JUDGEMENT FALLS AMERICA WILL BE STRIPPED OF ALL ITS WEALTH .
    IT EXALTED SODOMISTS , AND POPES .
    PEDERASTS , AND JESUITS
    PRESIDENTS WHO WERE LIARS ,PERVERTS , AND HALF BREED BRATS OF EX KENYAN WHORE WITH FORGED DOCUMENTS.

23. FKTHPOPE

THE DAY OF RECKONING
    BEFORE JUDGEMENT FALLS AMERICA WILL BE STRIPPED OF ALL ITS WEALTH .
    IT EXALTED SODOMISTS , AND POPES .
    PEDERASTS , AND JESUITS

24. Rugratsbaybayyy

Dr. Seuss, anyone?
    I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like the health care scam.
    I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
    I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
    I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.
    I do not like this ‘Yes We Can,’ I do not like this Inept Man.
    I do not like this kind of hope, I do not like this dangerous dope.
    I do not like this spending spree. I surely know that nothing’s free!

25. SJBdevil

Does anyone in the US actually listen to this poor guy is he the only one who knows what is really going on or is that the rest of the congress, senate or whatever else you call the government just bury it’s head.

26. ThijsVisser122

We owe the federal reserve $1.6T. Well that’s not our real debt. They bond those treasury bills with money out of thin air. We could just write that off or quit paying interest

27. bruce91250

The only person who can save US

28. electrodes1300

Wow, President Obama had a solution video with a 50% or less rating. Too bad the wrong person is sitting in the Captain’s Chair.

29. Moises123

A revolution is upon us.

30. jamieblond1

Dr. Seuss, anyone?
    I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like the health care scam.
    I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
    I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
    I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.
    I do not like this ‘Yes We Can,’ I do not like this Inept Man.
    I do not like this kind of hope, I do not like this dangerous dope.
    I do not like this spending spree. I surely know that nothing’s free!

31. MELISSA84008

politics(DOT)blogs.foxnews.com/2011/08/10/paul-lashes-out-fellow-texan-perry VOTE RON PAUL on Fox News poll!!

32. testermanish

Help us Ron Paul, you’re our only hope – Princess Leia

33. the90salways

I love this guy. has my vote.

34. THESMOGGUY123

I hate how they cut him off too…i think he had more to say…lol..

35. megarational

I agree with Libertarians that the government is too big, and too involved in peoples personal freedoms. Where Libertarians lose contact with the mother ship is when their passion for their utopian ideal blinds them to those particular areas where peoples government is absolutely necessary to represent the masses who don’t have the wealth and power and would otherwise have no voice. Examples: regulations for Wall Street, and universal health care.