81 responses to “Ron Paul: Rein in Government Spending to Reduce the Debt”

1. nike free

Hey there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

2. pozycjonowanie stron

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

3. facebook fans

Well I truly enjoyed studying it. This subject procured by you is quite of great help for proper planning.

4. code reduction sarenza

I absolutely understand this enter. I’ve been looking total beyond for this! Bless rectitude I found it on Bing. You have made my time! Blesss anew! “All that is gold does nay glitter not total those that stray are preoccupied.” by J. R. R. Tolkien.

5. glenn yang

A man with conviction.
    Honest man, what he said is what he will do.

6. gy0427

A man with conviction.
    Honest man, what he said is what he will do.

7. vazmojno

Obama will loose election check out my vid

8. jdonald05

The govt has doubled its budget since the year 2000. I don’t know about you, but I think we did fine in 2000. If you think we cannot massively cut the govt budget without cutting welfare programs you are simply dead wrong. The wars are a good place to start. Then, start slashing unnecessary programs, and beleive me there are plenty. Eventually, yes, the welfare programs will have to be cut.Unfortunately, we have been living in a fantasy world; the govt promises more than it can afford

9. stooge389

But cutting taxes from important welfare programs won’t pull every day Americans out of the recession.

10. FreeinTX

Ron Paul want to remove ALL income and corporate taxes from ALL Americans. Why should we pay taxes just because we live and breath? Despite what George W. Bush and Bill Clinton (Barbara Bush’s 2nd favorite person) say, we are NOT human capital for the US agenda!

11. FreeinTX

1. End the corporate tax! ZERO is better than any.
    2. End the income tax! ZERO is better than any.
    3. 1% investment transaction tax. (would generate $4 TRILLION per year) 50% goes to the states, 50% goes to the federal government.
    4. Exemption for re-patriated funds used fro capital investment inside the US.
    5. End NAFT, CAFT, GATT, FTAA, SPP, and any other SLAVE trade agreements