153 responses to “Ron Paul to Congress: Stop Stealing from the American People”

1. O_No

The fall of America is upon us...default on these loans and start over. If you have no type of profit coming in and you spend more then you make, you will never get out of debt. Thats a pretty easy concept. Government is not suppose to be a profit organization. We are going to see an epic crash in our country...My elementary teaches said that America would fall one day because every great empire does...I just didnt think it would be in my life time. Wait till the student loan bubble bursts. With federal aide to student loans if the defaults happen tax payers are going to have to pay that back.

1. Damury

When your outgo exceeds your income, your upkeep will be your downfall.

1. Citizen

Damury,

Its called New Math,

Adding negatives makes them positive?

2. Citizen

Technically Speaking::

Loans are paid with Future Profits...
      additional revenues above costs, aka "surplus"
      Sorry Charlie... there is no "surplus".... just DEBT as far as the eye can see!

BUT
      King Obumma thinks that the damn Capitalists are holding out and wants some more revenues... taxes.

Alas, the golden goose is all but tapped out of any extra golden eggs...
      Indeed even the bare minimum plastic eggs are hard to come by.

But King Obumma "knows" those Capitalists are lying, as they always do,
      and he is intent on strangling the goose to extract those last few eggs.

So stand aside you realists....
      Fairy Tales are the New Order, Money is Magic and Lies are new Truth...

Hail O King Obumma

2. Audie C Gates

Great analogy. If the reader or listener misses the truth of this message, they need to go back to 1st grade and start over.

3. EclecticFortune

Ron Paul is one of the few politicians with a sound mind. He will get both my wife and my vote. I simply can not believe Obama has any supporters at all.

4. PeoplePower

Simple answer is to get rid of money, what good is it anyway ?

1. Citizen

People Power,

Yea... great idea, lets use fingernail clippings, ya, that'll be great!

5. Bruce B

I want Obamao out of office more than any previous potus. I want Ron Paul in more than any previous or present candidate. I will do everything I can to help make that happen. If I knew giving my life would help I would do it.

6. chzlovesmal

Ron Paul VS The fall of the republic

7. chzlovesmal

Ron Paul VS The fall of the republic

8. ThaRolk

Ron Paul 2012, nuff said.

9. Pete Abilla

I think Congressman Paul signing the Waste Elimination document advocating for Lean Process Improvement in Government is great news and one that I hope the US Government will listen to and do.

10. conraddoavil

the dude fuckin' abides
    what a boss!
    RON PAUL 2012!!!

11. TheEpoxyExpert

Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012

12. orangefingerz1

obama gone ron paul in

13. carcabe

Ron Paul is one man and can't do it alone. Our Founding Fathers pledged "our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor". It will take nothing less today. Give your tome, your talents and your money. It's your future and your life that's a stake.

Ron Paul2012 and Ron Paul TODAY

14. Douglas

I do not think that the peoples of the world understand the plans or desires of cretin very powerful international monetary players.

15. einLesenderArbeiter

ron paul needs to turn up the freedom volume.

16. David Platter

After looking at a few You Tube videos I am convinced that elite in our government and the people who pull their strings will do anything, say anything, kill their own people as evidence convincingly points to the 911 attacks on America and it's people to further their own political interests and goal of world domination, having a world bank, and a new world order under their control and at our expense.
    The lies and raiding of the US Treasury, and putting the full faith and credit of the US on a path to self destruction by our elected officials and their puppet masters is unconscionable and may leave the US with no other choice but for the tax payer to cut them off and go bankrupt.
    Imagine a country with no federal debt and a replacement government with limited power who was forced to live in their means and serve the people instead of the other way around as it is now. Would that be so bad and who would really get hurt? I am sick of the use of the words “Public Servant” Really?
    I am constantly amazed how the public will constantly vote over and over again for slick talking politicians and who have in the past brushed aside the few smart men like Ron Paul who are really serious about the real issues and geneniounly care about America.
    If only some of the events I viewed in the You Tube commentaries are true, the words High Treason comes to mind.
    After a little history lesson I can see why tyrants and dictators so caught up with their unlimited power no longer believe that we the people are nothing more that revenue sources for the power elite and can be squashed at will if we do not bend to their rule.
    No terrorist could do to our country what our elected government is now doing and or allowing to happen to Americans who are nothing more than just a word to the global super elite and bankers we the people bailed out here and abroad. Once you get into the mind set that we are just pawns for ruling class you start to understand that we are all very expendable.
    No matter how good and well meaning our intentions are I am concerned that the large amount of people in America heading into retirement age as am I will in name of self preservation vote for politicians who will tell them they will maintain the status quo because they depend on government for their sole source of income will feel forced to continually vote for liberals who will promises them them everything they need.
    What they do not understand is that the people will use them to further their selfish goals and thru thru intentional lack of fiscal discipline will kill the golden goose and leave them with nothing but a ponzzi scheme that went broke and a new world order.
    When this happens the government will have the excuse to seize more power and take advantage of public unrest and riots to take control under martial law. We need to stop this before this happens and vote the right people into office. We all need to pay attention and get you kids to vote. It is there future at stake here! Please vote and vote smart. Dave

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

1. Jim

I see you understand the situation. Very well said. I wish more people understood, then they might actually DO something about it.

17. Chris

Why don't we just not pay the Federal Reserve their Interest Blood Money. The Federal Reserve printed this money out of thin air and they charge us interest on this money. We need to stop the Federal Reserve scam.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

1. Citizen

How about we pay the FED back in kind...

Thin Air money, I can afford that, how about you?

18. dpla5762

I'll vote for Ron Paul 2012. Just thought you should know!

19. wldeanml

Fix the Volume

20. Joe

I believe we are going to lose this battle of the economy no matter which way we go.The outcome is going to be bad either way.I do believe we need to restructure our ways and if it brings hardship then so be it.We got ourselves here to this point by being sheep and just going with the flow,and now that it is slapping us in the face we just want to turn our heads and call names.Well my father taught me that a man accepts responsibility for his actions and never blames someone else.I have never heard a politician accept responsibility for anything.(unless it was acceptance for something good they did) and usually that it did something good was by accident.I feel that Dr.Paul is the answer to our nations problems.We may have hard times from some of his decisions(and like we're not if we keep letting Washington spend our money freely)but it is a way to get back on our feet.Ron Paul understands money and is willing to make the hard decisions that our politicians won't make today. You have my vote Dr, Paul.Please win and guide our nation back to a prosperous entity that every nation will respect and want to follow. I am a proud American and travel frequently to other countries and I have seen that respect for us decline severely. It isn't something I accept nor will I accept it. Dr.Paul was first brought to my attention by a Swiss investment broker who predicted our economic crisis 4 years before it happened.He spoke of Ron Paul then and said Dr. Paul would be a good president to help us out of the crisis.I thought my swiss banker friend to be a fool.I have since learned I was the fool. Since then I have learned that my banker friend was not the only foriegn economy specialist that feels that way.People who know money know Ron Paul

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

21. SCTEXAS

Way to go Dr. Paul. There is only ONE man I trust in Washington these days and it is you.

You are truly inspirational.

PLEASE continue your vital work. Americans are standing with you and counting on you.

22. ChairborneRGR

I have the T-shirt and bumper sticker! Ron Paul 2012!

23. SwordsDragonsAndCoke

seems that the sheep effect has even infiltrated something as precious as Ron Paul, its the ideas people NOT THE MAN

24. Kousaburo

Ron Paul > Chuck Norris.
    Ron Paul > Jesus Christ
    Ron Paul > Elvis Presley
    Ron Paul > GOD!

25. MsTommyknocker

Ron Paul is an outstandingly courageous politician. You dont see that much today

26. lockbot2101

View count 1776.

27. EvilLeparacaun

Viva la revolution!!!!

28. Ruff Karver

Ron Paul has my vote. He is a man of integrity. A doctor. An accomplishished professional who has not been swayed by party or power from his concern for working americans.
    If republicans had any sense they would nominate Dr Paul and send the cheap imitations packing. He must be supported by every independent out there as well.
    Obama will get the black vote but working together republicans, independents, and frustrated democrats can turn the tide. We can make history in 2012 and elect a candidate of principle as well.
    Ron Paul in 2012!

29. LocalSuperCenter

Oh I know ..i have many of his videos on my U tube..listed under Ron Paul..yeeeha

30. LocalSuperCenter

Hi..not being critical.. this is a great explanation of our debts, and its a great idea..but you need to remake the audio, sounds to much like reading, put your emotions in it, and pump up the volume.

31. 99butcher99

this analogy has nothing to do with reality. Neither does Ron Paul. He has some good ideas but most of his stuff is totally nuts.
    The recession continues because of Republican idiots like this.
    If Ron Paul is correct and defaulting on the debt has no affect on markets or economy what happens. Nothing. However if Ron Paul and the teabaggers are wrong and the entire world economy collapses then what? How will you justify to your starving families your big mistake.

32. chico280

As someone who donates to the R.Paul campaign, I feel it is important to get his message out. How can we do that if we can't even hear what the guy is saying? I currently have my volume cranked on my laptop, and cannot hear it. . And this is not the first one i've seen with bad sound quality. Get it together please!.

33. chico280

Please re-upload wih decent sound!

1. Bruce B

I've noticed audio problems with many of Dr. Paul's videos. Sabotage?

34. noorgard1

Ask for a one time sales tax instead of an ongoing property tax; so that people could own their own homes

35. rondygal

I say default and let's start rebuilding. It is coming anyway, might as well do it and hae that part behind us. That way we won't owe the amount between then and now. I don't kn9ow how we are ever going to repay what we owe as it is, but let's stop adding to it. Things are going to be bad either way