160 responses to “Ron Paul’s Debt Solution: Bring the Troops Home, Fire Useless Bureaucrats, Phase Out Entitlements”

1. jb0433628

Stop giving all your money to JP Morgan and the FED.

2. jb0433628

What about you stop destroying your own building by crashing planes in it ? It’s not like Bush did not make it twice.

3. atomlinking

… In conclusion, let’s stop trying to make him seem like an extremist. He is actually a very compassionate and intelligent man who would be one of our greatest presidents in our nations history. RON PAUL 2012!

4. atomlinking

3.) The phasing out of entitlement programs would be extremely gradual: He has said that he would take the savings from cutting our military intervention around the world to SHORE UP Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Then allow people to opt-out of these programs, promoting a CULTURAL CHANGE in this country that would welcome the phasing out of entitlement programs….

5. atomlinking

2.) Yes, RP believes that there are many useless bureaucrats, but he has specifically said that he would close out their positions as they become vacant through retiring personal….

6. atomlinking

The tag line for this video, “Ron Paul’s Debt Solution: Bring the Troops Home, Fire Useless Bureaucrats, Phase Out Entitlements”, is misleading and harmful. Read my multiple comments to get my full opinion (it won’t all fit in the same comment):
    1.) Yes, RP believes that we should bring the troops home, but he has clearly stated that, aside from ending the ongoing wars immediately, he would gradually and carefully withdraw from the countries where we have military bases….

7. DemianHermann

If you are a truth seeker, search “Truth Contest” in Google and click on the 1st result, then open The Present and read what it says. Everyone needs to see this. The Present will turn this world right-side up if it reaches enough people.

8. turpincody

if Ron cut every mans pay in the gov i would vote for him but next year they well all get bigger checks. To me its not about the money, we need a good leader with very strong will and no fear to stand up for all the rights of the free men and women of this great usa not the whole world but that just what i feel.

9. agnoses

Kill the Banksters bid for the White House> Buddy Roemer is currently President and CEO of Business First Bank in Baton Rouge. he supported McCain and has flip-flopped parties. Vote for a REAL MAN OF ETHICS – RON PAUL 2012

10. paulksycki

Ron Paul 2012….do a youtube search on those issues. Ron Paul has been talking about these issues for almost a decade or more. And his side and reasoning for issues has held strong through.

11. 3dartistguy

Yes, you don’t pay IF you’re in a comabt zone, but you do if you’re stationed in the US as most servicemembers are, and the military has been downsizing now kicking good people out of the military for the least little reasons…When I was in the US, i paid taxes and I made less than 40k and had no kids and could barely afford my own apartment..We got nice raise under Bush and a very little one when the current president came in, the lowest raise since 1962, a measely one percent raise.

12. VotePaineJefferson

woot, awesome headline!!

13. m00se321

Ha,ha,ha thats, what Obama Said give me your Vote And ‘ll bring the Troops Home!!!!

14. ttgator2003

Get registered Republican so he can carry the Republican ticket. If you arent registered Republican you cant vote for him in the primary.

15. ttgator2003

RON PAUL 2012

16. Nan Schmidt

Please just listen to the man. He makes so much sense its scary. It won’t be easy but it can be done. Go Ron you have my vote.

17. ademar9988

RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT FROM ITALY

18. MrSafetymeeting

Tell everyone you know about Ron Paul. They aren’t going to learn nearly enough on tv. I know that nobody wants to talk politics because it leads to arguements but if we can’t maturely discuss politics, how can our political system work? I think politicians created that idea where we aren’t supposed to discuss politics or religion. That must make their lives so much easier.

19. MoonPisces029

I wish he wins, he’ll be the best thing to happen to this country

20. jbb

Jackson Browne has been singing about this problem for ever…”Lives in the Balance” “Information Wars”
    Ron Paul stands firm on his constitutional beliefs. I was not a registered Republican until he came along. As a country we have to forget that the big daddy or god as we understand him is going to come along and save us. That was how we got sideswiped after Clinton and the Bush. The media mind control had us believe that Bush became our “Family Man” and Obama our “Baby Genius.”
    We have completely forgotten Common Sense.
    “They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars.”
    Our country has become so dumbed down and fragmented that I am afraid that the people may start to do the crazy thing! When the s hits the fan we will not be able to organize the way of the people in Spain or Greece.
    I believe that even most of the congress and senate have been dumbed down. I think they actually believe that what they are doing is fair and just. Others are banking on a Grander Scheme. Lord knows what that may be.? Ron Paul is one Soul Voice. The movie Freedom to Fascism needs to be redistributed ASAP. RP explains how much money is going to the Perpetual Wars for Perpetual Peace. He explains how other money is spent. I am sorry to put this on a Republican Candidate Website. My Republican friends are the most dumbed down of all! The first thing they spew out of their mouth is get rid of Entitlements! When it should be “Bring the Troups Home!” Do they really think that Entitlements cost our country more than wars? They must grow up and do there homework!

21. danz177

What is it costing the US Government to spray the skies all over the world with Chemicals? They’re tampering with our planet and doing inhuman things. It is time for Ron Paul to bring back the constitution and save, not just America, but the entire planet and like it should have when it was created expand the Republic Globally and protect the rights of individuals all over the world, putting a cap on democracy and growing the Republic.

22. USFullOfLies

Pentagon Deploying More 20,000 Troops In U.S. To Prepare For Economic Collapse Civil Unrest
    youtube. com/watch?v=lXHmBYkNHQg

23. 3dartistguy

this former servicemember who just returned from overseas duty doesn’t get a refund, and I paid taxes into the system I never said keep up all these wars just to prop up the economy, however, don’t downsize either because all those people in the military ARE paying taxes into the system and they support the local economy. As it is right now they are throwing good people out left and right because of the downsizing by this adminstration and the local economies are suffering as a result.

24. CapnSchep

It just don’ tadd up! All these trillions, well, how about all the secret black budgets of the shadow government, I just had 6 unmarked black helicopters fly right over my house, yep, The NWO and all the greedy evil elitist LIARS!! Ron Paul won’t come right out and say it…….But he’s onto these fucken cretans and trust me, they are scared shitless of Ron Paul cause they know if more and more people find the truth THEY ARE FINISHED………GAME OVER BITCHES.Ron Paul 2012 r3VOLution Baby!!

25. CapnSchep

Don’t be afraid ppl, Ron Paul is not going too take anyone’s entitlements away, listen to him!! We’ll have plenty left for everyone who absolutely needs it. But this mind set, that your entitled to anything if your not willing to contribute is a mind set that must be changed. Yeah I know, there’s no jobs, So let’s cut out all these trillions of totally unnecessary bullshit government programs so we can get the economy going to get people working so they can earn and live withinthere means

26. MrWfntn

Taking into consideration entitlement programs the US debt is close to maybe over 100 Trillion USD.

Ron Paul has a plan to pay out owed benefits while allowing me to opt out of this fraudulent system.

Fraudulent for many reasons. lets take SS for an example.
    SS was doomed to fail since its inception.
    Why?
    It is a pyramid scheme look at the way it works.

It can only stay afloat when the generational base paying into it is larger than the previous.

The politicians stealing from it is bad also

27. wannaknowbad

I’ve been watching Ron for some time now. He never really gives times frames, this time he did. It’s about to get bad!!! I love the United States ,it is really time for us to wake up!!! We need Ron Paul in office!!! I’m tired of being robe and lied to. SMH

28. ttgator2003

Everyone needs to get registered as a Republican for the primaries, or it wont matter, unless he runs as Independent.

29. ttgator2003

30. ronheri

Dr. Paul is the only person I will support. He is honest, transparent, consistent, intelligent, with an understandong pf economics, history, medicine, the Constitution, and Liberty. Those Americans who don’t support and vote for this great man; will look back some day with regret. This could well be our last chance to take back our Republic from the globalists. If he does”nt get the Republican nomination, he can run as an Independent, since he is not running for his seat in Congress. RP 2012

31. ronheri

32. 616MGT

America NEEDS to listen to Ron Paul!

33. 616MGT

America NEEDS to listen to Ron Paul!

34. CapnSchep

I’m poor, I work my ass off, I;m not blaming my self for not being poor enough! LOL Thanx BTW Sorry…maybe I read you wrong sir

35. CapnSchep