253 responses to “Ron Paul: August 2nd Debt Default “Deadline” Is Just For Show; Members of Congress Want to Take Their Vacations!”

1. IncredibleHulkey

There should be a huge ‘S’ on his chest. He’s the only hero I’ve ever looked up to in politics. Personal Responsibility and Personal Freedom. God help him get elected!

2. PeoplePower

Haha let them take their vacations we’ll clean up the mess while their away be much easier too.

Go Ron Paul :-)

3. wodaji

its a shame ron is fugly… americants primarily vote for pretty shiny candidates…

4. UsKjoe1990

Register to Vote as a Republican in the Primaries. Tell Your Family, Friends, Co-workers, Any anyone else to Vote Ron Paul 2012! Yeah Its our last Hope !!!!!

5. TheReapersSon

RP fuckin’ called it. It WAS all just for show; the cuts are fictitious and irrelevant. The government will NOT end the spending.

6. nyznicca

Damn RP is always right……we neeed to vote him into the office!

7. mymykatie1

RON PAUL = the peoples insider

8. TheRepublicWins

9. EnduringArts

Love it how nobody except Ron paul wants to touch the wars, there is your biggest cut right there. Sadly if they did end the wars they would spend the saved money and waste it elsewhere. It does come down to what a nation’s people define has government, the more power it has the more it consumes, the more money the average man and woman has in their pockets the more things get done.

10. EnduringArts

Love it how nobody except Ron paul wants to touch the wars, there is your biggest cut right there. Sadly if they did end the wars they would spend the saved money and waste it elsewhere. It does come down to what a nations people define has government, the power it has the more it consumes, the more money the average man and woman has in their pockets the more thinkgs get done.

11. CazyDayz

Trust me by the thumbs up count i can tell you theres way more views then 11k. some times youtube has a bug ,,,

12. John Doe

perhaps because many people are cowards or things haven’t gotten that bad yet…remember this is just the beginning, our economy is going to get much worse, either you are going to have a period of deflation, where people’s wealth, namely their house is going to lose value or more likely the FED is going to inflate…which is a hidden tax on your savings, if you have any…either way, things are going to get a lot worse for many people soon…we are not yet Greece.

13. turbobrain

14. John Doe

Yep, anyone who thinks Ron is a fool or nuts, are either benefiting from government or are completely misguided. I would love for someone to tell me HOW endless deficit spending and DEBT is helpful to a economy. It just doesn’t make sense to me and I don’t see how this can make sense to any objective person…

15. turbobrain

16. InODependanceSyndrom

so those that say hes a fool are just misguided.

17. InODependanceSyndrom

nobody really thinks hes a fool. Hes been broadcasted 1 or 2 times a year on a news channel. After each broadcast, faux news conducts 6 live shows in a row re-examining the character as bad and selfish.

And people get their information from a television. Which is fake information obviously.

18. jhamrman

Notice how he doesn’t use sound bites , and only talk’s about solving the the problem in sound ideas and common sense. Good job Ron and all other tea partiers that stuck to your guns and voted No on this bill

19. ryan5439

only 11,000 views *cries*

I think justin beibers video has 600m+ views. =((((

20. Mark

Pray for the nomination people. Pray! Literally pray to the God of the Bible for him.

21. me3312

Goverments out of control.Treason.

22. me3312

Only if its an armed march.

23. robinandthe7hoods

He states the truth.Many politicians are on the dole and need to raise the limit,to keep themselves going.

24. Stephanie

His name should be the only name on the ballot for president. All the other canidates are only out for themselves.

25. NosoCOMINSOON

9/11/01=21
    8/2/11=21

26. AnonymousNoMan

Anonymous supports Ron Paul. A vote for Ron Paul in 2012 is a vote for Anonymous.

27. Alonzo Mitchell

Most of these decisions effecting us are made behind closed doors reguardless of our legislators or public opinion. AND prob if you get to rowdy they will cry Public Dissent

28. iwannabedspd

29. Vincent

I’ll be darn did it agian! I forgot to backspace an take out the ( a ) where I said (message across a much better). Maybe I should just give up and have some one else type for me.

30. Vincent

I apologize for the misspelling on my comment today, I know I don’t spell very well and I should have checked my spelling when I was done. I do thank the reader for pointing this out to me, I try not to say anything unless I know what I’m talking about, and I know that proper spelling gets the message across a much better.

31. rasaaronzion13

ya I have severe epilepsy and a veteran who has been repeatedly denied disability and now you wanna take away my med marijuana????????? FUCK OFF

32. ShadowlurkerCoB

Why doesnt the united states people protest? Greece and many other european countries protest? Ask yourself WHY NOT?

33. darrylvk

Vote out all the liars, and warmongers. Oops that’s 90% of congress.

34. 1freesoul2another

Ron Paul is so great. He is not your typical Republican.

35. Bray Wyatt

Ron paul is our only hope..
    NO MORE FAKE PUPPET PRESIDENTS.
    Ron Paul 2012