400 responses to “Ron Paul: Let’s Admit It, the Country Is Bankrupt!”

1. zeno57

In this vid the debt was 14.6 now the debt is 15.6 trillion..When it passed 15 trill I timed it to see how long to go up one million bucs,,,45 seconds..I just timed it ,,25 seconds,,the govt is speanding money much faster now .. WHY ????

2. ITSFAKE246

YES THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HELL ON EARTH. EXTERMINTE THE JEWS FOR PEACE ON EARTH AND A GOOD ECONOMY

3. beaverflip6000

I don't think she could draw the basic supply vs demand chart even if she tried. right about 1:20-1:25 she starts to do the RCA dog face or "you lost me about 10 minutes ago" then the camera man focuses on Ron Paul again.

4. StylesDanP

ATTENTION - GOOGLE "RON PAUL 60 MINUTES" to get our guy on America's most watched news show! Spread the word of LIBERTY!!!

5. Joshua Kimball

I ditto that, a high percent of Americans are freaking stupid. And most of the politicians are just puppets, useless little rich brats who's fathers bought their way through college. Gentleman's "C" average because you don't flunk a rich man's kid.

"My child will pass this class! My child will be successful!" Donald Trump.

6. joshuakimba

"My child will pass this class! My child will be successful!" Donald Trump.

7. dontgetslapd

I keep saying the same thing. The majority of American's are just flat our stupid and only care to watch the next season of sports. If you are not goldman sachs, why would you not want ron paul????

8. thetightpinkie

Ron knows how to shup them up!

9. joe pelham

she is a actress reads a script blond dummy

1 10 11 12