65 responses to “Ron Paul Introduces Bill to Cancel America’s Fictitious $1.6 Trillion Debt to the Federal Reserve & Lower the Debt Limit by the Same Amount”

1. Rolando Diaz

He’s too intelligent to be president.

1. Chris

RIGHT! we should make him king!!! XD jk jk, but for real he is pretty damn intelligent.

2. JOHN

The Public Banking Movement based on the successful North Dakota model would grant the fractional -reserve money creation power currently enjoyed by private banks to the individual states.see http://www.publicbankinginstitute.org for more information.

3. TruthRulesVa

Go Ron!! or Invoke the Federal Reserve “buy out” clause!! Found link said-> “buy out” of the Federal Reserve on the basis of 12 USC Sec. 411. Lawful Money vs Legal Tender at the $38.00 to $1.00 ratio. Tell me this is true and we are doing it NOW!

4. BIG JOHN

Thr real issue is who shall have the power of money creation in The United States.Please see http://www.understandingmoney101.com for a thorough introduction to the subject.

5. John Peters

There is no possibility of the congress joining Ron Paul in dismissing the Federal Debt, and the reason is obvious: they would in effect admit that this is a debt formed out of thin air. If we dismiss that debt, well why not all the rest? The Fed owns nearly half the treasury’s debt! However, its not a bad idea when you think about it. But there is no way the congress would admit that the Fed is merely printing money.

Rather than this strategy I would offer an alternative to the Tea Party and Ron Paul. Go after the strength of the dollar! If you can point out to the American people that they are losing control of their spending power, this on top of the unemployment, you can generate a great deal of support from the bottom up.

1. John Peters

I did not finish my last entry before my computer decided to fire away on its own…so…I would like to say that making these things clear to the American people is what really matters. The majority of people simply do not understand how the Fed is compromising their dollar. They just dont understand why and how the dollar is being devalued and what that does to their buying power. It is important to hammer away at that cause. To make certain that they understand that by dismissing debt, we are raising prices on everything we buy as the dollar becomes as ubiquitous as the sand pebbles at the beach. Also, it is important for the Tea Party to make certain that the media outlets on the internet do not shut down or over “moderate” the people’s comments. By doing so they are preventing people from being told the truth. Lastly there is no more effective action for a supporter of Ron Paul to do than to take the time to GET THE WORD OUT! TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH! Make sure there is an effective method of propagating the truth amongst supporters. People do not understand what this is all about, without making it clear to them, the cause will be lost. P.S. there will be another stimulus, global in nature, this is almost certain…this will mean more debt, and extremely dangerous levels for the average person’s buying power.

6. cooldude

Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal, there is no human relation between master and slave. Debt- government, corporate and household has reached astronomical proportions. Where does all this money come from? How could there BE that much money to lend? The answer is…there isn’t. Today, MONEY IS DEBT. If there were NO DEBT there would be NO MONEY.
    If this is puzzling to you, you are not alone. Very few people understand, even though all of us are affected. here is the animated short documentary on this called money as debt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU
    after watching this 47 minute documentary I want someone on this website to respond to me with their opinion of it.

7. Immigrant

I favor his proposal END THE FED, but I’m against his proposals of taking away citizenship from babies born in a Nation (U.S) if the parents are not legally living here, I believe we are all free, and if a person is not free, so President Kennedy was wrong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ich_bin_ein_Berliner_Speech_(June_26,_1963)_John_Fitzgerald_Kennedy_trimmed.theora.ogv . I honor we live under a Republic, because Benjaming Franklin told to a lady (if we can keep it), so at no point, the founding fathers discriminated anyone for being born here, of for coming here without permission to the land of the Navajo, Cherokee, Pewanee (the land of ALL NATIVES).

I honor the U.S contitution article 1 section 8 and 10, so I honor what Andrew Jackson did, and Abraham Lincoln, just like JFK did with executive order 11110.

I’m an immigrant, I live here, I work here, I die for this country, not for the mean people who think they made earth and think this is their land just because the were born here before my sons did. I die for the country that believes in liberty, justice, God and His Son JesusChrist. JesusChrist was the first human citizen to give us an example to follow, and look at us! Telling that we cannot go here, and we cannot be citizens.

Humans have many challenges, oil will run out, coal will run out, tap water will run out. And instead of governments must be helping each other, instead they tell their citizens ‘go and kill’ ‘put them in jail, no liberty exist to work here’ This is not right.

Does anyones know how much money the FED prints for mexican drugdealers? they do not want ingots of gold or silver for what they sell, they want the FED notes’.

As an immigrant I pay taxes too. No store tell me “you’re immigrant you must not pay taxes” “we won’t charge taxes to immigrants”

Let’s work something out for everyone, I do not cry for unemployment, I do not cry for tax returns, I do not cry for medicare, welfare, housing, I only CRY FOR MY LIBERTY TO WORK. and If I’m not free then I guess I am an slave.

1. Will

If you are implying that we should allow illegal immigrants the right to work I can’t disagree more. Show me a country that allows this…Mexico? I don’t think so. If the parents are here illegally so is the baby! And a person is free to apply for legal citizenship. Then they can claim that they are a citzen of the greatest country in the world.

8. JOHN

RON PAUL should join with the American Monetary Institute at http://www.monetary.org

9. dakeParamount
    1. lgn

Open borders wouldn’t mean much if the tax burden was equal among all residents. Cause and effect. Your point is invalid.

10. Anonymous

News flash, all money is created out of thin air. Ron Paul is just making a show of things when he knows better. Maybe we should just cancel all debt because it’s all fake? That’d have great real world implications.

Keep on thinking the big thoughts.

1. Jim

Great idea, a global jubilee.

Debt is only good for those who are the debt holders. While we are at it, lets outlaw usury as well. Forbidding usury would go a long long way towards reining in these predatory bankers.

Debt is NOT a requirement for daily life. How is it that we can’t even rent a car without a credit card? How is it that banks penalize you for paying your debt off early? Why would that be folks? Stop buying into the notion that we HAVE to have debt. We don’t, the bankers just want us to have that kind of thinking and have mentally molded us into that kind of thinking.

2. Me

The problem is not that all money is created out of thin air. Its that someone else created “Official US currency” out of thin air and conned us in to borrowing it from them. When we could just as well have done it for ourselves and owed nothing to anyone.

1. Jim

Well, I think that most of the countries that have a central bank, adhere to the fiat system. I think it’s rather interesting that, pretty much all the countries that DON’T have a central bank, are the ones we are fighting. Hmmm.

Could it be, they don’t buy into the globalists ideals?

3. Libertarian777

Dumbass. Only fiat money is created out of thin air. The green federal reserve note in your wallet isn’t money, it’s a debt claim (on the fed reserve bank) note on a debt claim (us treasury debt).

Haven’t seen any gold eagles created out of thin air, have you?

11. Anthony

See post below!!!
    Talk to each other!!
    Debate and communication is the answer to all problems.
    Im willing to talk to any Ron Paul and limited government supporters.
    If you live in my area(Southern California-San Fernando Valley-Santa Clarita Valley-Palmdale or anything close to those areas)I would be willing to get together,exchange ideas and use our free time to put them into action..Please no weirdos or anyone with ideas that are NOT peaceful.
    Anthonyscv@yahoo.com

12. Anthony

People people people..The cause of liberty is going to die an awful death,unless “WE THE PEOPLE”get out and do something about it.I have posted several times my email address to talk to like minded people.And all I get is thumbs up..Im sorry folks,thumbs up will do nothing in the big picture.
    One thing wrong with conservatives,is we tend to mind our own business a little to much..And what I mean by that,is this..Liberals and people that support there leaders,actually get out and protest..In GREAT numbers I might add..We can not continue to complain and do nothing..We are the majority!!!BUT…NOT FOR MUCH LONGER!!!10 more years of the border being open,the men that are planning our countries DOWN FALL,will have all the voters they will need to vote in what ever they wish..By simply offering them welfare,amensty,and a majority vote!!!Get out there folks,READ,ACT or DIE

13. Sharla Evans

Michael, simply put you are trolling…leave it alone and find somewhere else to do so please.

14. Zane

Michael, You are truly an idiot. I am a Libertarian, and will be supporting Ron Paul this November in the primaries. I really hope that people like you are wrong. If you don’t like Paul this much, why are you spending your day posting on this site? Go jerk your cock to a picture of Obama.

15. Steve

awww poor fed… they might have to print 1.6 trillion new pieces of paper all over again haha.

1. Starving Artist

The really funny thing is they don’t actually print the money. They “The Federal Reserve” just say abracadabra and out of nowhere appears a blank check and they just fill in the numbers. Just like magic there is “money” in the kitty. All the while they still want to tax us to death. I wish I could do that when I have to write a check to the IRS… sorry no money in the bank but how about you pretend this is a real check with real money behind it. Of course they would tell me “You will be charged late penalties and interest and maybe we even toss you in to jail for writing a rubber check”! Government goes on spending binges they don’t have a clue how to balance their budged like we must do. The county I live in just raised property taxes 35 percent. They have the audacity to say it’s to maintain services. I try to think of what services and I can’t think of anything other than police and they have never been helpful in my neighborhood which has gone to hell. The school system is abysmal!
      A bunch of highway robbers , these well groomed, gold watch wearing, shiny car driving, tailored suit wearing government stooges are!

16. Tommy

Michael…. your an idiot. Nuff said.

1. Michael

Tommy, it’s ‘you’re an idiot, not your an idiot. But everything I said is true Tommy. The bit of support Rue Paul had before is waning quickly now and soon will be a bad joke. Think of picking another whackjob rabid rightie to support Tommy. How about Perry. He’s right in there with the craziest of the religous righies! Just right for people like you Tommy.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 28

1. kyle

And what would your solution be, Michael?

May i ask, what is your opinion of F.A. Hayek? Or, Ludwig Von Mises? Or, the Federal Reserve?

17. Michael

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 39

1. Jim

You are amazingly stupid if you think in terms of parties winning or losing. For the most part, our so called two party system is the same beast that has two heads. Differentiating between them is just a game to divide peoples attention.

The real two party system description would be something like this. American people on one side, globalist fascist elitists on the other.

Try looking at it from that reality, globalists against the people of the world, because that is what it really is.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

1. Michael

Jim, I thinking in terms of what ‘is’ in government, not in terms of what you want to be and what you think your agenda will make of politics. You know it’s all a pipedream with Ron Paul as much as I do.

What ‘is’ the situation is that it’s all about parties winning and losing. None reallly care about debts and deficits as much as they care about where their campaign money is coming from. And you know that Jim because you are a follower of Ron Paul.

But if you want to look at it on a world scale then globalists against the people of the world works for me. Sort of. What really baffles me is that you think you are supporting people and people’s basic rights but you’re really right in bed with globalists and especially the Koch brothers. All you baggers are terribly confused and even moreso now that Ron Paul’s agenda has been defused by the Republican party. It’s politics for pay as usual pal and it’s all about who is going to take the heat for the mess that will be caused by the deal.

And in the meantime, Ron Paul is history just like a bad dream.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 24

1. lgn

I think you’re delirious from too much yerba mate and wormwood tea, dude.

2. Jim

Well, as usual, you have a bunch of unrelated, confused, random sentences, that sort of have some of the same words as what the point or topic was, but says absolutely nothing, and neither proves nor disproves anything.

I could almost put up with you if you at least had some kind of real point, but your sole purpose seems only to be to discredit Ron Paul at the expense of logic, truth, reason or anything else. You can’t even come up with any TANGIBLE reasons, you make assumption after assumption with no substance. Back it up Michelle, or shut up.

3. Jim

You throw the same labels around that the media does. What EXACTLY, is your definition of a, “teabagger?”

How did racism even come into this conversation? This isn’t about race you moron, this about survival of America and her people, ALL her people. It actually extends beyond our borders to include the ENTIRE world.

It is the elitists against the whole darn world. Everyone who isn’t in their country club is a slave, regardless of race, creed or any other pigeon hole you want to categorize people in.

You have no clue and are wandering around lost in a miasma of perceived reality. The confused and incoherent ramblings of a drunken man.

1. Doreen Curry

Thank you for holding your ground without succumbing to an outright “p_ssing match.”

I found myself cheering at the unalterable truth in your thinking.

Bravo, Jim! (whoever you are.)

2. Michael

Oh, and Jim, the biggest part of the true agenda of the tea baggers was racism. That should have been stamped out in the early beginning and then the movement could have perhaps been built around decent politics. Racism is cohesive Jim but it’s only cohesive in a small way. The tea baggers have not been able to prepare America for the 4th. Reich yet and so a party built around racist hate can’t succeed.

Goodbye to Ron Paul and I wish only the worst for the racist pig that he calls his son.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 21

1. Libertarian777

If Ron Paul is racist how come he supports the 2nd amendment? So you’re saying hitler allowed Jews to own firearms? And blacks were allowed to own guns 150 years ago?

Your argument is inconsistent. At least if you’re going to attack Ron Paul be consistent. Don’t say he’s racist then try and argue away the fact that he wants individual liberty. See unlike you, Ron Paul sees each person as an individual. It’s not about being black, white, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, gay, straight or any other moniker. It’s about being human and having individual human rights, such as the right to own and keep property, the right to defend yourself. There are no ‘rights’ that you have that can abrogate someone else’s right. This is where the Dems fall apart. They talk about a gay ‘rights’ yet want to force theft of private property (income taxes). The republicans talk about property rights (no or low income taxes) but are ok with using force to take property (Iraq, Libya). Each party violates basic human rights, but pretend to argue amongst themselves about irrelevant matters (like the debt ceiling debate. There were no cuts at all, budget next year will be higher than this year. 100% guarantee on that

18. Marty

I am a far left libertarian and Ron Paul will have my vote on the GOP ticket. I am afraid that he will not be endorsed on that ticket because “the good ol’ boys” are afraid of his ideaolgy. I am behind his ideals and will urge my representatives and congresspersons to support this legislation!

1. Michael

Marty, there’s something you should know before you go on with your life. If you’re libertarian then you’re either far right or crazy. Try to straighten up your problem before you get out of your teens Marty.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 23

1. K2000k

The political dictomony you are using is flawed but common, the simplest, and the correct way imo, to measure political leanings is to assign the far left as having total government control over your life, so thats where your facists, totalitarians, and communists go, and the far right is where the government has no control over your life, anarchy. According to that metric libertarians fall to the right of center on the scale, while most progressives, neoconservatives, socialists, liberals, and social conservatives fall to left of center.

1. Michael

You can’t redefine the political spectrum to suit your temporary agenda k2k.

1. lgn

My first point. You are both wrong, libertarians are neither left or right, but closer to anarchy, with constitutional protections in place. Right being social control (social-conservative), left being economic control (socialist). Neo-conservatives (nazis), neo-socialists (soviets), and the like tend towards authoritarianism. I’m not sure why Marty would support Ron Paul if he is a far left libertarian, as Ron Paul supports open and free economics and trade between individuals and nations. If you regulate trade, your a leftist, if you regulate society, your a rightist. Michael, you also don’t understand the political spectrum. Try this, you’ll find that most libertarians are probably center to center left, while maximizing freedoms for both: http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz

My second point. Democrats and other individuals that promote themselves as “far left liberals” also support policies like gun control and attack religious institutions, even pressing an atheist agenda. These and other policies (the attempted circumcision ban in San Francisco for instance) are not socially liberal. They do not maximize individual freedom, and they reek of authoritarianism. Using “democracy” to defeat constitutional protections of minorities is also not socially liberal. The minority in question may not always be popular, today it just happens to be the rich. I think the greatest trick the political pundits and politicians have played is hoodwinking people into thinking these are left wing policies, and the left is looking out for the “common good.” It truly is a travesty, one that can only be overcome with education and truth.

19. Starving Artist

Every one that voted for this dept hike bill, your message to the American people is that solution to over your head dept is as follows:” If you find yourself maxed out on all the credit cards and unable to make your payments just get another credit card and max that one out too. Just don’t think what will happen six month later!” Everyone that lives by that mantra eventually has to file bankruptcy unless you can find a new job that pays 10 times more. Of course the government does not know what “Jobs” is. I have never heard so much talk about creating jobs, while at the same time so much action to destroy the job market. I have to conclude these people are insane! Geigner and Bernanke should be indicted for lying to the American People. Can they not arrest US citizens for lying to the Federal Government? Why do these people in Washington get to outright lie and do it with impunity?

They day approaches where 70 cents of every worthless dollar is confiscated as taxes. Hell why can’t we just give every WORKING citizens a printing press and let them print money when they need it! At least it would actually go in to the various communities instead of bankers, and stimulate the economy.

I can begin to express how disgusted I am. I will vote Ron Paul!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

20. matt

why does this kid i work with waste so much time on this shit. maybe i dont follow cuz you guys have some stupid views. stop your nonsense. this kid i work with doesnt work at work cuz his “views” get in the way. blah blah blah

1. lgn

Why do you come to a forum and generalize an entire group of people based on one experience?

2. Ronin

Be thankful the “kid” you work with is working and not just on the dole. Also be thankful that he cares enough about your and his liberty to try to get you to understand the value of said liberty. If you don’t comprehend the direness of the current situation in USA, I strongly suggest you do some studying about what the Founding Fathers intended for the nation. Start with Thomas Jefferson.

21. Tommy

THANK YOU RON PAUL!!! Now, if only we had more people in congress like you to actually get this passed.

I called my NC Rep Renee Elmers office and told them to tell her to support this bill. I doubt she will since she voted yes to the BS debt limit bill the other day but who knows. I sent her an angry email about voting yes for that other bill as well.

22. Jim

LOL, I love it. Let them pass the debt ceiling bill, THEN introduce a bill to remove the fake debt, including the newest one. GREAT MOVE.

It is chess after all. The globalists are not going to stop until we MAKE them stop. You better understand this or we will keep getting walked on.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

23. Anthony

Are there any Ron Paul supporters in Santa Clarita Ca,that would be interested in getting together to plan support for Ron Paul and the ideas of limited government?If so I would love to chat and take some action..Please no weirdos or anyone with ideas that are not peaceful.
    Anthonyscv@yahoo.com

24. Douglas

OMG the entire Global economy is under its influence through CRF.

1. Douglas

CFR

25. Douglas

Ron Paul you have my vote and devotion on making the Federal Reserve be made accountable for their actions, with all incriminating evidence my devotion is to bring justice upon them!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

26. Kathy

Dr. Paul, you will have my vote in the Republican primary. I hope many others will join me in supporting you. You are the only one who can make a significant difference in Washington. In addition to this bill, please introduce legislation against formation of any “Supercongress” committee. Any such group that disenfanchises our elected representatives, disenfranchises all of us. Where in the Constitution is there a right to form such a “congress” which such vast power? We the people do not agree to that!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

27. Dr. Kent

END THE FED!

Reverse tax the Fed’s stock holders at 105% of ALL PROFITS TO DATE since their inception to recoup our loses to those exploitative bastards.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

28. Jon

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

29. Sharla Evans

I can’t wait to see when the bill is available to read myself. :)

30. tj

lol….now, now…beady-eyed Bernanke claimed on 60 Minutes that the Fed never printed money…

but, if you looked more closely, those beady-eyes blinked even faster when he was making that statement…and the foolish interviewer never called him on it…you, see, the FED did not actually “print” more money, they simply deposited the money into the banks that held those particular T-bills…he told the truth while lying

now, the government wants to borrow more money. So, since no one believes in the “full faith and credit of the US government” anymore, you would think interest rates will rise to account for this added risk. BUt, dont you fear, the FED is hear to artificially keep interest rates low. Pump more money into these banks, who in turn will bid on these treasuries, and thus, keeping yields low…

the result? CPI hyperinflation continues….$5/gallon of gasoline within a year…and this after enduring over 35% inflation over the past year

the price of gold has more than doubled…nearly tripled… since the Dems took over spending in 2006…the spending will not end soon

Ron Paul 2012…you are either for FREEDOM or you are not

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 24 Thumb down 3

1. TruthSeeker

The Banks are losing nothing by the low interest rates they are charging! After the bailout new fashion, low interest does NOT mean much to the banks, since the bailouts are much more profitable. Why do banks have to worry about profit off higher interest rates? Taxes paid as interest on the national debt are just another venue for central banks to make their profit + the bailouts!

Kill USURY
      Kill the bailouts
      Hold both illegal and the game of money fraud is over!

Central banks have no legal authority to charge us interest on the fictitious national debt. The loan has been fraudulent and hence VOID! Our Treasury can create its own money interest free. No reason to borrow!

Support Ron Paul on bill (HR 2768)!

31. FedupwidFed

Ron we are behind you 1000% you lead and let us know how to help! Victory in FREEDOM!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 2

32. Starving Artist

I am so disgusted with Washington. I don’t know where to start. If the Republican Party does not nominate Ron Paul the whole party can go to hell. I don’t trust anyone in that good ol boys club. They are all bough and paid for.
    Ron is the only one that has any credibility and the right ideas!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 41 Thumb down 1

33. Ric Sterchi

It’s hard to believe we do such a great job protecting Japan and Germany’s boarders and can’t safe guard our own….

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 26 Thumb down 0

34. PeoplePower

Ron Paul is amazing listen to him he knows what he is talking about, pass the bill & end the federal reserve’s bs debt

Go Ron Paul :-)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 33 Thumb down 1

35. Beverly Howard

This just goes to show what a bunch of crooks we have in Washington office. It was a fictitious debt that all of the banks and credit cards created also when they decided to jump everybody’s interest rates on credit cards up to 30% interest rates when the people had had good credit all of their lives and had always paid their bills. There was no excuse for it. And after the credit card companies raked the American people over the coals, along with the mortgage bankers, then they went whining to Washington about all their defaults. They created the dilemma….false losses on paper when they would have continued to get paid had they left people’s interest rates at the rates the American people had agreed to…and guess who got to pay for that, too….the American taxpayers because Obama and Bush both bought into that sham.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 37 Thumb down 1