294 responses to “Ron Paul Slams Obama’s “Monstrous Creature”, the Super Congress”

1. Alicia Banks

hobama is the new hitler

ndaa and selection 2012 prove that

ask any of his sheeple drones

shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-2012--%E2%80%9Cforward%E2%80%9D-with-the-fleecing-of-america/

aliciabanks.xanga.com/732463793/hobama--hitler-distinctions-differences--denials/

2. Iherdyoucanhasno

Part of that is inflation, but your point still stands.

3. TWSkeptic

Wait I was wrong about Obama!

"Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined"

"That means that in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined."

I guess I didn't realize he spend so much money since I first looked!

4. TWSceptic

Wait I was wrong about Obama!

I guess I didn't realize he spend so much money since I first looked!

5. TWSkeptic

Seriously RJ, I can't explain my points in one comment and it's hard to discuss a complex issue here. Try to at least learn more about Obama and Ron Paul because I can see that you do not know everything there is to know about them. Obama is smooth talk and may appeal to you if you do not know what's behind it. Watch some videos with Ron Paul, Tom Woods, Peter Schiff, Doug Casey and others. Obama isn't doing a good job at all. I've been where you are, I used to like Obama, not anymore.

6. TWSceptic