215 responses to “Ron Paul: Debt Deal is a ‘Fraud’”

1. Vernell Fiora

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

2. inspiracje

Your post is extremely interesting. Can you post again soon?

3. Vaughn Gyger

Great articles and great layout. Your blog site deserves every one of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

4. limuzyna

certainly like your web site but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll surely come back again.

5. palmdale chiropractic

Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

6. slubowisko

Your post is extremely interesting. Can you post again soon?

7. Günstigen Internetanschluss ohne Schufa bekommen

This article real seems to be very fascinating. I’ll ending by much ofttimes nowadays if doing something new here.

8. Paris Maza

Wow, great content material – I hope everybody can put up content material like you. Sorry my english will not be that good, but I need to add that you just have an excellent website there. Nicely I bought several web sites too, and if you are keen to alternate hyperlinks with me, I would be more than happy to comply. I hope to listen to a constructive reply from you.

9. Cecilia Cridge

I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :)

10. Mack Minehart

nice good

11. Goldankauf Dresden

Unser freundliches Team vom Goldankauf Dresden ist stetig am Ankauf von Gold in jeglichen Legierungen und Mengen interessiert. Gekauft werden Goldbarren, Goldmünzen, Bruchgold, Zahngold, Altgold, Feingold, Industriegold, Golduhren, Goldene Taschenuhren oder Goldmedaillen. Gern nehmen wir auch Goldschmuck entgegen, der sogar unansehnlich oder kaputt sein kann, wie zum Beispiel Goldringe, Goldketten, Goldarmreife, Goldbroschen und Goldohrringe in jeglichen Legierungen von 333er bis 999er Goldanteil aus Weiß-, Gelb- und Rotgold. Wir garantieren Ihnen eine schnelle Abwicklung und sofortige Auszahlung.

12. how to whiten teeth naturally

Obtaining the appropriate vitamins and minerals is critical for the body to get the job done adequately.

13. Orval Jobes

Really good blog you have got here. You’ll find me browsing your stuff often. Book marked!

14. knowing it

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

15. Denice Kohnert

I think other site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and excellent user genial style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

16. drug rehab centers

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

17. a1516406

I’ve said that least 1516406 times. SCK was here

18. OfficialJerla

We have hope, Texas! If Ron Paul manage to get Texas delegates on his side its going to help him on the race. Alaska better choose Ron Paul, if that didn’t happen Ron Paul needs to make a move on a bigger Democratic states like New York and California.

19. XKUNXEntertainment

RON PAUL 2012

The only thing Ron Paul is doing wrong, is he is not showing his anger against these sick devils running this country. There is nothing more true, nothing more powerful than a man who is RIGHT about what he says, and takes it to the next level of passion.

I would NOT treat those other republican candidates with respect, because it is THEM who have fucked this country. It is them who support the elite and big business that profit from war
    RON PAUL OR REVOLUTION

20. Ashit Wadhwani

IT’S ‘SIR’ RON PAUL :)

FIGHT MEDIA BLACKOUT SPREAD RON’S ‘WHAT IF’ AND ‘IMAGINE’ SPEECH ON IPAD,IPOD

THE MEDIA SHOULD BE QUESTION THE FED, THE WAR ROOMS & 9/11 TRUTHS, BAILOUTS FOR WALL STREET BUBBLES, ETC.

READ THE CONSTITUTION AND STOP WASTING RONS TIME WITH MORE QUESTIONS

ALSO WRITE ON DOLLAR BILLS : IN RON WE TRUST ! END THE FED OR FEED THE END

22. Bob Schmengle

Pissed that is

23. LtsSng1

Pissed that is

24. Bob Schmengle

Your tea voodoo you silly boy. You like those little cliche words. I like obamas ‘drove the car in a ditch ‘ comment. Bush may have driven the car in a ditch but Obama posses gas on it a set it ablaze – thanks mr o.
    Paul 1012 let’s get it right this time.

25. LtsSng1

Paul 1012 let’s get it right this time.

26. HomoCyborgZombie

Absolutely not. You can look it all up yourself, as each are independently verifiable.

27. MrGrowsontrees

you are incorrect.

28. MrGrowsontrees

you are incorrect.

29. MrGrowsontrees

you are incorrect.

30. HomoCyborgZombie

Ron Paul supports racism.
    Creationism.
    Discrimination.
    Imposing his family values on others.
    DOMA and DADT.
    Putting earmarks he knows will pass, only to vote against them so he can say “he never voted for earmarks”.
    He’s a hypocrite, a liar, and a bigot.

31. Uncle5cary

The state depends on religious organizations to spread their propaganda. This is why the separation of church and state got progressively less over the decades. Qadaffi’s problem was that he was an Islamic reformer: equal rights for women etc. All states eventually fail because the lie cannot be disguised indefinitely. China is perhaps the only country to successfully maintain a strong government and economy while still censoring religion.

32. ruskymerc

when he leaves congress, his ideas will live on through good people who take his place in public office. but i dont think he’s the ONLY hope for the US, as there are some good people out there, but these good people have got to start running for public offices. it’s unreal for people to get what they want from officials while sitting by and complaining ‘they’re all the no good’. it starts at the local levels, and then on up. Paul gives people hope, but its up to them to carry it on and grow it

33. doogleandalix

Reminder:If U live in one of 20 or so closed primary states,including ;FL,CO,CT,DE,FL,MD,NY,PA,KY,LA­­­,OR,OK,NE,SD,UT,WV,AND MORE -you must register REPUB(GOP) to vote for Ron Paul in the critical primary election! Fact! If U R a disillusioned Dem nowsupporting ROn Paul,change that affiliation ASAP-rules&deadlines vary by state .Don’t let them cheat U out of a vote; don’t let them cheat Dr.Paul out of the nomination

34. doogleandalix

35. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER! TELL AMERICAN PEOPLE HOW EXACTLY RU GOING TO CREATE JOBS? OK LETS SAY ALL TROOPS CAME BACK AND THEN WHAT? THEY ARE GOING TO SELL IPHONES AND BLACKBERRIES? DUDE BE A MEN, HOW RU GOING TO CREATE JOBS? POPULATION OF CHINA IS 1.4 B CHINESE WORK LIKE ROBOTS, BE HONEST TELL AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BUY UR BOOK U NEED CASH , U LOVE POWER, U LOVE CASH, U WILL NEVER CREATE JOBS, U HAVE NO ANSWER!
    TALIBAN STONES WOMEN TO DEATH, AMERICAN TROOPS ARE HEROES!