299 responses to “Ron Paul: I’m Surprised AAA Downgrade Didn’t Happen A Lot Sooner”

1. TheCreatorOf4

Canada is also ahead of America. AAA Club ftw, Trololol.

U jelly?

Then Vote For Ron Paul 2012

2. TWSkeptic

The US shouldn't even be where Belgium and New Zealand are. I lived in both countries, and believe me, the US is in MUCH worse shape in terms of debt.

3. TWSceptic

4. JadeClone

Ron PAUL!!

5. JadeClone

Ron PAUL!!

6. AntiJustinBieber25

Thank you YTTM.

7. brendanmcwilliams

Register Republican or Ron Paul won't make it in the primaries. Online forms are here:

dailypaul * com/16528­8/register-republica­n-to-vote-­for-ron-paul-in-rep­ublican-pri­mary

8. MrPillowFoot

I like how at 3:18 someone accidentally walks into the camera shot.

9. alex zanier

I like how at 3:17 someone accidentally walks into the camera shot.

10. MrPillowFoot

I like how at 3:17 someone accidentally walks into the camera shot.

11. islamiscrap8888

Man gets hit by invisible cloths line at 3:18

12. islamiscrap8888

Man gets hit by invisible cloths line at 3:20.

13. dh234ful

you're right, we don't take business seriously. I'm in social work, and I don't get rewarded for finding jobs for my homeless clients, nor do they; they get social security decreases when they get jobs, less benefits when they claim ability to function, and an overall lack of incentive from our country. I wish our schools actually taught kids its not all fun and games, you have to study hard and get a job, its not a choice anymore! (china?..)

14. 1dtbimp

No listen to him. Ron Paul will FIX the economy for years to come. This is all you have to read, for god sake I hope you read it. Google this: "Abolish The Federal Reserve Act of 1913" I had no idea until I read this. I'm a college student and usauly I mind my own buisness with this stuff, but just trust me you gatta read this.

One more thing, Ron Pual is so honest, he only wants our best intrest at heart. He uses no phony charms, he's just I guy, but he knows what he's talking about.

15. Moobz

3:17 FAIL

16. PoopyThumb

3:17 FAIL

17. PoopyThumb

3:25 FAIL

18. PoopyThumb

3:12 look at the back ground

19. y Shah

its funny how ron paul says, "yea but countries are still lining up to buy our treasury bills" Caputo quickly stops him. its like fox news agenda kicks in, if you even suggest that its not that big a deal, fox moves to a position where u discuss how big a deal this really is. this station is a joke lol

20. y Shah

21. yshah7

22. yshah7

23. theBartone9119

Support Ron Paul to try an change the world for the better. Google: "CBS Petition Ron Paul" and lets get him in 60 Minutes (The Media is ignoring Ron Paul). Actually take the time to do it, it honestly is quick and painless.

1. Fox news: 1-888-369-4762.

2. CNN: 404-827-1500

3. MSNBC: 1-212-664-4444

Call them up and give them a piece of your mind, I did my part, do your part

24. theBartone9119

1. Fox news: 1-888-369-4762.

2. CNN: 404-827-1500

3. MSNBC: 1-212-664-4444

Call them up and give them a piece of your mind, I did my part, do your part

25. orangeiceice12

Our education system has failed, guys. It's not that Americans are stupid. It's that we are the product of shitty schools.
    My local high school barely has a 50% graduation rate, and yet they're getting 52 million from the federal government for useless renovations. My state spends 14k per yr per kid. Get rid of social promotion, the welfare that encourages single parent households, and the unions that keep bad teachers from getting fired. Then American exceptionalism has a chance.

26. Yu Fuke

America is basicly cursed with a semi retarded population

27. Marius26879

America is basicly cursed with a semi retarded population

28. Marius26879

America is basicly cursed with a semi retarded population

29. KenMacMillan

Tom Woods had this on his site today. "Dr. Paul was not included in this NYT article yesterday, so I sent a note to the reporter, Sarah Wheaton, chiding her for excluding him. I was surprised to get this message back from her last night: "I wrote to ron paul's spokesman to ask for a statement, but he didn't respond. It happens pretty regularly, actually. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for getting the campaign to write back so I can cover him." Someone needs to be fired.

30. KenMacMillan

Tom Woods had this on his site today. "Dr. Paul was not included in this NYT article yesterday, so I sent a note to the reporter, Sarah Wheaton, chiding her for excluding him. I was surprised to get this message back from her last night: “I wrote to ron paul’s spokesman to ask for a statement, but he didn't respond. It happens pretty regularly, actually. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for getting the campaign to write back so I can cover him.” Someone needs to be fired.

31. KenMacMillan

32. thenewmike2012

Before you embarrass yourself further, go back and LOOK at Dr. Paul's speech at the Iowa Straw Poll Debate from last week. 90 seconds into the speech he describes WATCHING a live, crying baby, basically thrown in a bucket, (OMG!!!) put in a corner and left to die! He VERY easily could have picked that baby up out of that pail and ran a few steps away to the ICU. Unfortunately, he chose not to. So, stop calling people childish names show some CLASS and edify YOU!

33. Eclectic Taste

that's why we elect smart individuals to run our government. Yes our government does some shady stuff that we don't know about. But they don't want there empire to fall....Do you honestly think they are screwing up the economy on purpose? That makes no sense. They just want the whole world to crumble. They are looking out for us. We may not agree all the time but I trust my government to help keep me safe.

34. sonicxx85

35. dreday410

its crazy how things like this can happen and all people care about is jersey shore and tiger woods we as americans are soooooo blind to truth.