Full Republican Debate in Ames, Iowa

When: August 11, 2011 – 9pm EST on Fox News

Where: Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa

Sponsors: Fox News, The Washington Examiner and the Republican Party of Iowa

Participants: Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Ron Paul, Tim Pawlenty, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum.

1. Everyone in my family has been a democrat and voted democrat their entire lives, from my mother and father to their parents.. I will be the first in the family to say that obama is a lying piece of shit and everyone on this stage looks like a pandering corporate pawn, EXCEPT FOR RON PAUL. I will vote for Paul not because he’s republican, but because of what he says and does. He is the only hope this country has.

2. 1:21:00 “Submission means respect.” Nice way out of that question. I’m sure that’s what Paul meant 2000 years ago when he told wives to submit to their husbands.

3. want to buy more Ron Paul. plz 2 send

4. What a slow frame rate.

5. If I had to choose, it would be Ron Paul, or Mitt Romney. If I had to choose. Evilness showed in this country last night. They clapped lound and pround when Mr. Blitzer said “you would just let the 30 year old die.” I know for a fact, that Jesus would not have clapped. If you’re going to truly follow christ then you have to walk the walk. Not put on Evil horns.

6. What is the point of that thumbs up/down meter? Anyone who believes there is even a shred of real difference between these candidates ought to have those thumbs stuck in their eyes, just like we’re NOT doing to Israel. How delusional do you have to be to think this debate counts for anything? They are all puppets repeating the same horse shit they just finished rehearsing in the back room.

7. Ron Paul may very well be the best candidate I’ve seen run, which is exactly why they won’t let him win. Intelligence and the white house don’t seem to mix well.

8. GO RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. NEWT GINGIRCH LOOKS MY MY GRANDMA!!!!!!!

RON PAUL 2012 AND 2016

10. “I believe in the sanctity of human life”-Bachmann. What about Rick Perry’s record of excecutions you all cheered? These people are all bat shit crazy.

11. Frankly, professional politicians will be the end of us.

12. ron paul rejects science! He doesn’t accept evolution or human-caused climate change. We don’t need another leader that’s out of touch with reality. Wasn’t w enough! Look where he got us. We need a realist. Someone that understands where we came from, where we are, and where we might be going. Climate change is putting our future generations at risk and ron paul puts his head in the sand? Pull it out rp and have a look around at reality!

13. I dont like that bitch Bachmann yelling at me…it makes me feel an unyielding rage, shut up and get back in the kitchen, the men are talking…o.O lol

14. Jean-Luc Picard for President!

15. We need to get RP on the ballot. He is the only one in that group of fake ass snake monkies.

16. Is this real life?

17. TechnicallyDevious

3 months!? What a moron. Spewing garbage just to get elected. In fact, a small part of me hopes she does so SOME people MIGHT be able to see what a disaster it would be.

18. Unite Americans, create jobs, regulate corporations so they don’t destroy the economy, cap health insurance premiums, give women the right to choose, expand space exploration, turn to alternative energy, gain support from countries around the world, take global warming seriously, support tax breaks for the middle class, expand grants for college students, expand VA benefits, more money for teachers, transportation, etc. I pray America will continue to be the best country!

19. Obama’s administration brought Osama Bin Laden to justice. The House and Senate are making it extremely difficult to pass any bills to help the middle class. We are fading away. Deregulation is a joke. Corporations only care about the bottom line. Can’t America see that? The war in Iraq caused massive casualties on both sides. Also so much money. I don’t even think the figure is accurate. Obama has strengthened this countries relationship around the world, but as an avid traveler I can say not