116 responses to “Ron Paul: End the Welfare-Warfare State!”

1. long feather earrings

Located your write-up really interesting indeed. I actually experienced examining it therefore you make really some fantastic points. I'll bookmark this web-site to the potential! Relly terrific article.

2. f1 2010 xbox 360

Uncovered your article really intriguing in fact. I really experienced studying it and you make fairly some fantastic factors. I will bookmark this web page to the upcoming! Relly good content.

3. jeffsandychelsea .

You and I and countless others obviously want education, roads, and security, so we don't need a government to extract money from us to provide them since we'd pay for them anyway. Not to mention that the government has a monopoly on all of the things you mentioned, so the quality sucks ass. If the government had provided all food for hundreds of years, you'd be crying out wondering where the food would come from without institutionalized theft.

4. jeffsandychelsea

5. youramessedup1

immoral, huh, without taxes, where are the roads, schools, police force?

6. jeffsandychelsea .

Large companies use the political system as a tool to pay for politicians to make regulations in their favor. Taxation IS immoral; the majority of citizens and a bunch of corrupt bureaucrats have NO right to tell me how I have to spend my money, even if this robbery is "permitted" in a fancy document written hundreds of years ago. I'm far from right wing, because I actually believe in true freedom. I'm done replying, I sense that an appeal to morality is a waste of time on you.

7. jeffsandychelsea

8. lynottlives

biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. What evidence do you actually have that the government was responsible for any company failing?, The problem with you right-wingers is you ignore important things....such as facts. Taxation is objectively immoral? What nonsense is that? You don't think that people who are making billions, that they could never possibly spend all to themselves in their life don't have a moral duty to give even a small portion to those who have nothing?

9. jeffsandychelsea .

Banks and corporations only get big and fail big when the government is involved. This is undeniable. Also, taxation is objectively immoral; if you deny this, you're pretty much an animal.