903 responses to “Ron Paul’s Pro-Life Speech in Ames, Iowa”

1. Sterling Burrell

tengo una deudad con una cooperativa, firme para pagar a 18 meses cuotas de 222.000 por un prestamo de 1600000. del cual pague 14 cuotas y solo debia 4 . ahora me llaman y me dicen que debo 800000.. cuando en realidad la cooperativa me dio 800 mil y un celular chino evaluado en 400 mil. de esa foma me quedaron debiendo 400 mil pesos que nunca me dieron. me llama un cobadror y me dice que para llegar a un acuerdo. que debo hacer

2. spernoadversa

When Ron Paul says he’s pro life I believe it . When most of the others on the right are doing just for grandstanding and nothing else.

3. dany louis

thou shall not kill but thou should carry a child made from sin for 9 months. It is not a man choice in what a woman dose to her body and especially if they caused it. so what you believe in is that if a woman is raped she should carry that shame and tragic incident for the next 9 months. thus causing more damage than good. think about it, what if it was your mother or sister or even daughter then would you decision of pro-life change.

4. VegetariansSaveLife

Im a guy so can’t have a Abortion, but never got anyone pregnant-we use b/c or condoms. Im considering a Vasectomy-partly due to Human Population control (look up “Earth Clock” scary stats). We’ve also considered Adopting since TONS of kids-teens are in Foster Care. We went to a “open house” for it but only like 5 people showed up- gay couple, old single + us. Where are religious Prolifers-I support if they Adopt! Also how can PRO-LIFERS support FACTORY FARM Mammal Abuses MEATVideo dotcom WATCH

5. Richard Lowery

And I don’t support Ron Paul. Infact I supported Mit Romney.

6. Richard Lowery

And I don’t support Ron Paul. Infact I supported Mit Romney.

7. Richard Lowery

Hay smart guy(clueless) show me where in the U.S. constitution where it talks about the seperation of church and state. It’s not in there, but youlibs always try to use it. You are pathetic, and I am sure god is waiting for you. If you beleive in abortion(genaside) Thou shalt not kill.

8. Rebecca Logan

i love this guy GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET IT YEAHHHHH!!!!

9. VitalSigns1

I challenge the pro-lifer to provide a SECULAR argument against abortion.

10. lpn training Ontario

forty folks that work with all the services Oasis provides, and he is a really busy man, he

11. nike free

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Many thanks

12. filmy promocyjne

That you are my intake , I own few web logs and often run out from to brand : (.

13. Evolvedinvolved

I would like to report this vid as too little, too late. But maybe if everyone prays REAL HARD, the lord god will favor Sir Ron Paul

14. Evolvedinvolved

Thank you. They’re ALL insane. They just don’t even know what they don’t even know. You can’t teach them anything ’cause they’re brainwashed.

15. Evolvedinvolved

Yeah, you’re right, by the local priest. When my mother complained, the church sent him to the church in the next county, where he did it again. They sent another priest in who raped some more people. They moved him to the next county, where he did it again. They sent another priest in who raped some more people. They moved him to the next county, where he did it again. They sent another priest in, who raped some more people. They moved him to the next county, where he did it again.

16. METALMAN4Wii

Oh theirs more like his Deregulation plans because he’s apparently learned nothing from what happen in 2008 with the Banks. or in 2010 with BP and he also wants to get rid of the EPA, The Food And Drug Association. oh and Grandma’s and Grandpa’s Social Security so they’ll have to eat cat food and sleep under an overpass. is that enough reason now….?

17. livelovedaydream

Crazy religious rhetoric? Try “right to LIFE liberty and happiness”. Its in the Constitution.
    Resorting to childish insults never educated anyone, try again.

18. livelovedaydream

Resorting to childish insults never educated anyone, try again.

19. livelovedaydream

Resorting to childish insults never educated anyone, try again.

20. thunderinthevalley

Resorting to childish insults never educated anyone, try again.

21. thunderinthevalley

Resorting to childish insults never educated anyone, try again.

22. Xziro3

If you took a second to look at his other positions, you’ll know that the few little flaws are worth the fight.

23. METALMAN4Wii

If you what to see something funny type in “Return Of The Ron Paul Supporter” it’s a Xnormal video but it’s genius…!

24. METALMAN4Wii

What about womens liberties and I don’t care how you spin it. he is for the state deciding womens rights for them that’s right I can see thru all the bullshit..!

25. METALMAN4Wii

I guess you’re on our side I misjudged your reply my bad..!

26. METALMAN4Wii

Wrong buddy “Independent” and were sick of these Dam Religious nuts setting our country back a 100 years. no government has the right to tell women what to do with their bodies and I thought your Idol was against big government ? funny how his beliefs change as soon as the bible’s involved. face it he’s a hypocrite you people should be raging against him or are you his mindless puppets…?

27. squishycommander

Yes, bombing a women’s clinic would be murder, no doubt.

28. Xziro3

im for him because he’s anti establishment. you just want the same side of one coin to run the whole thing, which also mean’s you’re blind. Ur liberties are being taken away and you dont even know it.

29. Evolvedinvolved

20 & counting.

30. Evolvedinvolved

Koda, you have to go onto huffington post so I can fan and fave and follow you! You rock.

1 23 24 25