903 responses to “Ron Paul’s Pro-Life Speech in Ames, Iowa”

1. dmshueyable

this is the first time i’ve seen ANYONE even mention the wars/military spending and the budget deficit in the same sentence…

amazing

2. commando7144

i pledge allegiance to the flag !! to the republic for wich it stands!!

3. eBe4IXcept

OMFG I LOVE RON PAUL!!! I’m only 12 and I live in Mongolia, so I can’t vote for him, but I’ll send him some goat’s milk.

4. OutlaYa

I LOVE RON PAUL!!

5. doremicom

Man I want him to become president!!!

6. eBe4IXcept

I though libertardians were sposed to be Pro-Choice.

1. Tom Weiss

Not a very deep thinker are you, eBe4/Xcept? Just look at an associated label and react reflexively like a frog leg wired to a battery through a telegraph key…

You may want to have a look at this: http://www.l4l.org/

7. Xeneon341

I think Ron Paul played it smart by starting his speech out with his stance on abortion, since the people of Iowa tend to be family-centered and pro-life. Go Ron Paul!

8. weeka74

hopefully this time ppl will vote for him not like the last time cheering but when it come down to voting not a lot of ppl did . go ron paul

9. heymisterderp

Surely one of the greatest warriors of principle alive. And the media spins it as “radical”. I would call it moral, logical, and responsible.

10. ManillaHeep

When will the straw poll results be out? Anyone?

11. kevinyankee2

This man doesn’t need a teleprompter. This man knows what he’s talking about.

12. jmfigone209

And look at that… Hes speaking without a teleprompter; you don’t need one of those when you’re speaking from the heart.

13. bennyfifty

1:10 epic beard

14. lennyrocks83

RON PAUL 2012! I’m a former neoconservative and thanks to Ron Paul I now understand that the majority of the Republican Party has lost its way. We no longer follow the Constitution as our Founders would have wanted. Ron Paul is changing that. Sound money, low taxes, less spending, protect America first – Ron Paul 2012!

15. bradq

sharp. no teleprompter. for Ron Paul to get elected millions of People would have to admit they were wrong.

16. NonMirageTV

Funny how I didn’t see any coverage on this speech what so ever, on fox or cnn. All I keep hearing about is some wanna be bush from texas named perry. RON PAUL 2012!!!

17. PA951

Not his best speech… But he spoke nothing but the truth!

18. viperfire1

Whats up with the Mexican flag there at the end?

19. xtop23

I’m not pro abortion although I respect its use in cases of rape or incest as well as when its a danger to the mother

20. kappy0405

this was a great speech by Dr. Paul.

It’s good to see a Republican candidate who isn’t just another NeoConservative talking head for the liberal military industrial complex.

His linking of the pro-life ideology with foreign policy & total defense of liberty is sound. Ultimately, it highlights the blatant fact that all the other candidates are utter hypocrites.

21. HUNAdamus94

I want to vote for Ron Paul. but i cant. I am 17 and i live in a different country. You guys must vote for him!

22. yesgyes

really like his message ..i am afraid the powers that be will silence him before he can make it to the white house or soon there after.

1. Jacob Davis

They may be able to silence one man…but they can’t silence all members of this Revolution. In the end we will win. Ron Paul WILL lead us back to prosperity and liberty!

23. bkekss

We can do this my fellow patriots! Educate the sheep, but do it with love and be respectful let us show them the cause of liberty and that they can be apart of the solution.

24. DontBeDecieved

Spread the words guys, go blog and post, go out to your neighborhood knock on doors, hand out leaflets, tell them, it’s either Ron Paul or another Great Depression.

25. HumanZoo22

you copied this from me.. its cool though… All in the name of RON PAUL… W00t W00t

26. eBe4IXcept

Pro-Life, Pro-God, Pro-Corporation…and his 10 or 12 bots in the audience are louder than the entire town of Ames. A great day for Leebirty!

27. moonhawk6

HE IS THE MAN!

28. Noodles8ify

Ron Paul is my idol!

29. JizzonTheDark

I’ve listened to Paul speak a lot and I believe that was one of his best speeches.

30. yesgyes

i dont agree with everything rp says but will have to vote for him as i like his ideas more than not. he would certainly be a change in our government which i think we all would agree needs to happen, my favorite thing would be end the fed. i have voted democrat for thirty plus years but will switch i think if he is on the ballot.

31. paweleve

Thats a lot of fucking people!!!!!!!!!!

32. holidayhouse03

wonder who hit the dislike….ebe4ixcept perhaps….somebody really needs a new hobby

33. xjustin523x

thew news stations talked over him then entire time.. pissed me off

34. jjonesut

If Dr. Paul wins the historic Iowa Straw Poll today, no credible media organization will be able to spin it AND keep their credibility.

1. Tom Weiss

They are spinning it already (they know darn well who is going to win and it scares the crap out of them).

The tactic they are using is to marginalize the significance of the straw poll itself, saying it does not pick a front-runner it just winnows a few candidates off the bottom of the list and so on.

Typical deceptive lying tactics, an outright exploitation of the ignorance inculcated into the American public by the public school systems.

For those who are buying in to the mainstream media’s meme that “Ron Paul can’t win”, the fact is that a Rasmussen poll showed him as 41% to Obama’s 42% back in April 2010, way before Ron Paul even declared his candidacy!

Think for yourselves, people – don’t be a mindless sock-puppet of the Mainstream Media. Examine the voting records and the track records of the candidates – deeds speak louder than words, especially words uttered in the course of a presidential election campaign.

You will find that Ron Paul says what he means and means what he says – His voting record, 20 years long, is pure solid gold and matches his campaign positions. You will also find that this is not true of any other candidate.

35. 35TotalWar

Ron Paul is just so passionate in his speeches. It reminds me of some of the best speeches that I listened to in history class. Every great leader has been a very passionate individual and also holds the common sense to pick up on new, and perhaps to some, radical ideas. That is why I have already donated to Ron Paul’s campaign and he will be the first person that I vote for since I just came of age.

Ron Paul 2012