108 responses to “Ron Paul: Stop Runaway Federal Spending!”

1. Citizen

When FDR came to power in 1933, after his running mate, "Cactus Jack" Garner, accused Herbert Hoover of taking us "down the road to socialism," the Federal government was spending 4 percent of GDP.

Today, it spends 24 percent. Under both parties, under every president since FDR, domestic spending has moved in one direction.

2. big bags for school

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

3. chaise de bar

I'd constantly want to be update on new articles on this web site , saved to favorites ! .

4. Deane Hackenberg

Sprawdzalem ten wortal jest superowy

5. Film Streaming

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

6. it support technician salary

Thats some intresting info Do you have any more info. computer repair computer repair computer repair it support it support it support computer desktop repair

7. Robe de mariee

There are few fascinating second limits in this article I don’t cognise if I see all of them mid to spirit. There may be whatever rigour nonetheless I gift accept opinion exchequer I appear into it more. Morality article , thanks and we essential unnecessary! Extra to FeedBurner as comfortably

8. Darmowe Filmy

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again!

9. What package are you ordering?: 10000 Blog Comments - $5

Hi Nice wewebsite. Do you need to invitee submit in my very own at some point? If that's the case make sure you let me know via e mail or perhaps answer this opinion since We enrolled in notices and definately will realize if you do.

10. mays

Good web site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! "If you are going to do something wrong at least enjoy it." by Leo C. Rosten.

11. http://cameratripodreviews.net

Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day! "A rut is a grave with the ends knocked out." by Laurence J. Peter.

12. flash player

I believe other website owners should take this site as an model, very clean and fantastic user genial layout. "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." by Carol Burnett.

13. Useless Knowledge Uncorked

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

14. animal kingdom cheat engine

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

15. Dentist Kennewick

Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I'm also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.

16. Keith Sanmarco

Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this website needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

17. wholesale fragrance oil

Thank you so much for giving everyone remarkably nice possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this web site. It is usually very cool plus full of amusement for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website particularly thrice in 7 days to read the new tips you have. And definitely, I'm certainly contented for the perfect thoughts you serve. Some 4 ideas in this post are essentially the simplest I have had.

18. HR continuing education

Your article always have a lot of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very resourceful. Thanks again

19. physical therapist salary

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

20. Phil Whittenbeck

I'd have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

21. david devore

There has been a lot of criticism of Keysian economics. However we have not had true Keysian economics. We have had only one side. Keynes said the central bank should expand the money supply when people hord the currency to make up for the gap. Kennedy did this with the space race. Keynes furthermore said a central bank should restrict the money supply when the consumers were unloading their currency. Voelker did this and successfully pulled down Carter's inflation. Constantly inflating the money supply as a stimulus only leads to inflation which is what we have had lately. Ask any Chicago School economist. I am not for a balanced budget amendment because it would eliminate the option of legititmately stimulating the money supply and as in the state of Texas which has a balanced budget amendment and no state income tax other fees and bond issues run roughshod over the pupulation to make up for it. Nevertheless, I would trust Ron Paul and his "team" more than anyone else to fix the problem.

Ron Paulk for President !!!

22. hestheplague

"URGENT: The campaign is holding a moneybomb on August 20th this Saturday!!! Donations should be made at: RonPaul2012(dot)com"
    - sharing from youtuber, RileyE104

23. hestheplague

- sharing from youtuber, RileyE104

24. democratsaresmart

YEAH RIGHT , THATS WHY OBAMA STARTED HIS CAREER WITH HEALTH CARE REFORM COS HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT AMERICAN PEOPLE , REPUBLICANS CARE , BUT OBAMA IS SELFISH HE GOES ON VACATIONS AND DRINKS ALOT . BUT RON PAUL WHO TREATENS AMERICAN PEOPLES LIVES HE IS A GOOD GUY, RON PAUL GIVES USA BAD NAME AROUND THE WORLD , DUDE GET OF CAFFEINE, GO TO THE GYM , HALF OF THE COUNTRY OBBESED, WAJ=KE FUCKING UP

25. www.internet-entertain.me

lol bullshit , Ron Paul represents America , Obama represents corporations

26. Gabrielregalado2

lol bullshit , Ron Paul represents America , Obama represents corporations

27. 6180michael

Your pride is obviously too great to open your eyes and ears. this post is absolutely rediculous. Obama voter!

28. 6180michael

29. MaverickH1

You aren't very smart.

30. MaverickH1

You aren't very smart.

31. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL IS GOING TO BE PROSECUTED BY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO CALL AMERICAN PEOPLE INVADERS AND INITIATORS OF WARS.

RON PAUL SAID THE USA INVADES COUNTRIES AND STARTS WARS, WHICH GIVES USA A BAD REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD , THEREFORE IT IS CONSIDERED A CRIME . A US CITIZEN WHO,

WAS BORN IN USA CANT GO AGAINST GOVERNMENT POLICIES WHICH MIGHT THREATEN THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY'S SECURITY .

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED !

WAKE UP PEOPLE A DOC SAYS YES TO WEED WTF?

32. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED !

WAKE UP PEOPLE A DOC SAYS YES TO WEED WTF?

33. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED !

WAKE UP PEOPLE A DOC SAYS YES TO WEED WTF?

1. Citizen

democratsareidiots

Oops, So we can't call a spade a spade?
      We can't notice that the USA is engaging in endless wars, invadiing Lybia, and Pakistan, Somlia and God only knows how many other countries we don't even know about...

Yea, sure Arrest Ron Paul.... had 200 million other American's who think the same thing as he is saying.

34. jonpjohn