8 responses to “Today Is the 40th Anniversary of Ron Paul’s Decision to Go into Politics”

1. nike free run

Awesome site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

2. filmy promocyjne

Excellent morning, could be seriously is off of concept but , no matter what, i have already been hunting within your web websites as nicely as aesthetics absolutely surely elegant. I’m just creating a fresh, new journal as battling to get bode nicely, each i do get your hands on a specific thing the mess it up. The ways quickly seemed to be to in which in order to your website? Could actually one more person as i am lacking discover exercise, while use parents redesign sheets devoid of having endangering everything aquatic treadmill?

3. web hosting reviews

There are many serious websites like hostgator, and furthermore bluehost but it’s unlikely that any of them provide the prices you will likely have at iPage.

4. Jordan Doctors

Some really prime content on this web site , saved to bookmarks .

5. PeoplePower

Happy Ron Paul day folks :-)

6. greg redden

As Indonesia celebrates national independence tomorrow (17th August), it stands in need of a “tiruan” Ron Paul
    But good men of strength and courage always frighten the hell out of the establishment………
    Indonesian power centers were recently scared by Sri Mulyani (Ex Minister for Finance)’s honesty, directness and commitment….
    Australia dismissed “honest” John Howard and (perhaps) has already come to regret it…
    Perhaps neither can match his consistency, fearlessness and kind wisdom, but I suspect that Ron would get on well with both of them..

As he moves bravely against a monolithic power for evil that has deeply ingrained itself in the American industrial/banking and political system, may God preserve Ron from being “diMunirkan”!!
    In the words of Indonesia’s great founding father, Soekarno……
    Merdeka!!!!

7. Ellen Ring

Mr. Paul et al,
    I voted with my feet, and am finally considering voting for you. When 9/11 happened, and the Patriot Act happened, I sold it all off, and said goodbye for Panama. I then said, ‘God I don’t understand how money works or how to make it work for me. Please show me this world so that I can afford to build the alternative lodging, food security, logistics transporting, and save myself from the fallout.’

3 weeks later I began working as the apprentice to an international finance consultant. 4 years later, I consult on asset protection structures, Panama tourism, and now have dedicated my practice to Sovereign Asset Management.

I trust your ability to make the right decisions that will pull us out of this mess. But I honestly hope you have some serious bodyguards; we need you to stick it out the way Kennedy couldn’t. I don’t like to put out such energy, but I appeal that you please take extreme measures to make sure you can carry out your mission.

In the meantime, my mission is to save the HNWIndividuals smart enough to transfer their assets and retirement accounts into something more stable and profitable than this sick addicted Fed.

Mr. Paul, I’ve given up politics, but I will support you this time.

May I humbly appeal to your audience that if you seek sovereign tax exempt asset protection, that you begin your due diligence at:

Best,
    Ellen

8. Nikole Knieff

Neal Bootz said you wouldn’t speak with him at an event some time back. If this is true, why not? He is a libertarian and I think it would be a great idea for you to speak with him. Call his show and apologize for not speaking to him.