New Ron Paul TV Ad – “The One Who Can Beat Obama”

Ron Paul released a new 60-second TV spot this morning. It goes live in Iowa and New Hampshire today.

After a forceful buildup, the ad comes to a triumphant conclusion with these powerful words: “Ron Paul: The one who will stop the spending, save the dollar, create jobs, bring peace. The one who will restore liberty. Ron Paul: The one who can beat Obama – and restore America now.”

Transcript

It’s the story of a lost city, lost opportunity, lost hope. A story of failed policies, failed leadership, a story of smooth-talking politicians, games of “He Said, She Said,” rhetoric, and division.

One man has stood apart, stood strong and true, voting against every tax increase, every unbalanced budget, every time. Standing up to the Washington machine, guided by principle, Ron Paul, the one who will stop the spending, save the dollar, create jobs, bring peace. The one who will restore liberty. Ron Paul, the one who can beat Obama and restore America now.

Ron Paul: I’m Ron Paul, and I approve this message.

3,781 Comments:

1. I turn 18 on November 11, 2012. The presidential election is on November 6, 2012. But if my birthday was 5 days sooner, Paul would've gotten my vote :)

2. The first vote I Ever voted was 4 years ago when I turned 18. I voted Ron Paul. When he wasn't a presidential candidate, I didn't vote at all. The scond vote I will make will be to Ron Paul. And the vote after that will also be to Ron Paul but for president. I was dissapointed nobody took him serious 4 years ago but this time I already have a smile on my face because I KNOW who the next president will be. The only politician that can keep a straight face when he says "for the people" RON PAUL!

3. I like this ad ... very crisp.

4. Oh yeah.... Dr Paul... :)

5. BreakinTheGround

ENOUGH talk about the election system being fixed. If it is "fixed" and we can make up our minds, it will be "broken" loose again.

The election system can only be fixed to a point, and a candidate is only as electable as the people say he is. If we can put together a movement that truly overwhelms the system, there will be no covering it up, and Paul will have his opportunity to remodel the white house.

6. RON PAUL 2012 ARE LAST HOPE ! ! !

7. RON PAUL 2012 ARE LAST HOPE ! ! !

8. 1 - Google Ron Paul in 60 minutes petition

2 - Petition - CBS News 60 minutes - Get Ron Paul go to change.org

3 - sign the petition

9. Ron Paul 2012

10. WHEN THE TIME COMES ENOUGH TALK ACTUALLY VOTE RON PAUL 2012

11. If you are angry at the media, for ignoring Ron Paul and the American people let them know!

FOX news room 212-301-5800

CNN news desk 404-827-2751

CNN news desk fax: 404-827-3368

We must make our voices heard, we can make a difference. Call and let them know we see what they are doing and there will be consequences, like not watching their sorry excuse for news. Join the Ron Paul Sign Bomb so that we can show them how much suport Ron Paul has. We need YOU!

12. 1 - Google Ron Paul in 60 minutes petition

2 - Petition - CBS News 60 minutes - Get Ron Paul go to change.org

3 - sign the petition

13. wow my first time voteing as well

14. ftw

15. ron paul is put there by the same people that put, bush, obama, and clinton there, if that wasnt the case, he wouldnt be in the position he is now. stop being fuckin ignorant..

16. ron paul is put there by the same people that put, bush, obama, and clinton there, if that wasnt the case, he wouldnt be in the position he is now. stop being fuckin ignorant..

17. Even though I don't agree with him on a many issues, I admire this guy a lot, very honest and reasonable man. He's the only Republican candidate I have any respect for. Hope he wins the nomination.

18. ron 2012 our only hopel... fuck obama, bush, clinton and the illuminati

19. AWESOME SHOULD OF MADE RON PAUL INTO A GANDALF LIKE FIGURE HE DOES SORTA LOOK LIKE HIM LOL

20. RON PAUL WOOOHHHOO!!!