721 responses to “Ron Paul: I’m Trying to Change the Course of History”

1. Christian Weglage

You are my breathing in, I own few blogs and rarely run out from brand :). “‘Tis the most tender part of love, each other to forgive.” by John Sheffield.

2. マークバイマークジェイコブス バッグ

Thanks for your suggestions. One thing we’ve noticed is that often banks and also financial institutions have in mind the spending habits of consumers and also understand that plenty of people max outside their real credit cards around the getaways. They sensibly take advantage of that fact and begin flooding your current inbox plus snail-mail box along with hundreds of 0 APR credit card offers shortly after the holiday season closes. Knowing that in case you are like 98% of all American community, you’ll soar at the possiblity to consolidate financial debt and switch balances for 0 rate credit cards.

3. Lyda Grates

This is the kind of information I’ve been searching for. Thank you for writing this information.

4. purses

It’s my belief that mesothelioma is definitely the most deadly cancer. It has unusual attributes. The more I actually look at it the greater I am convinced it does not act like a true solid tissues cancer. If mesothelioma is often a rogue virus-like infection, therefore there is the possibility of developing a vaccine and offering vaccination to asbestos exposed people who are open to high risk of developing foreseeable future asbestos connected malignancies. Thanks for giving your ideas on this important ailment.

5. repair labs

[...]just beneath, are many totally not connected web sites to ours, even so, they may be certainly really worth going over[...]

6. Leonard Sadat

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your site in web explorer, could check this¡K IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good part of other folks will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

7. Harland Booth

Wonderful work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =)

8. slubowisko

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

9. Royal Gesamondo

Your blog site was tweeted by a friend yesterday. Thought I’d take a look. Best decision ever.

10. growing potatoes

Congratulations for posting such a useful blog. Your blog isn’t only informative but also extremely artistic too. There usually are extremely couple of individuals who can write not so easy articles that creatively. Keep up the good writing !!

11. Arthur Grambling

I¡¦ll right away seize your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

12. spy cameras for home

What are you indicating, man? I realize everyones got their own view, but really? Listen, your web log is interesting. I like the energy you put into it, specially with the vids and the pics. But, come on. Theres gotta be a better way to say this, a way that doesnt make it seem like everyone here is stupid!

13. sts bukmacher forum

Find the adjacent tematic

14. Lacie Duchscherer

whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this information, you could help them greatly.

15. Lois Dibenedict

thesaurus for free

16. DSL Ohne Schufa und Bonität - Preisvergleich

Compared with a value quite a lot of saving money.

17. Abraham Devaughan

Thanks! I finally got it to work ON http://www.ronpaul.com/2011-08-16/ron-paul-im-trying-to-change-the-course-of-history/. I was so energized I created on my best website a tutorial regarding how to create custom bbpress topic fields thereafter filtering based on the custom fields. Thanks for the very good plugin/idea Abraham Devaughan!

18. Edyth Schneidermann

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

19. Buster Lundvall

Man if i by chance saw two racoons fighting during a blogs itd be this town, http://www.ronpaul.com/2011-08-16/ron-paul-im-trying-to-change-the-course-of-history/! nicely done my associate. Keep it up. Buster Lundvall

20. Johnson Divlio

When healthy, Emmanuel Sanders has been BR’s favorite target. We all have watched Antonio Brown blossom, and Heath Miller is still the best all-around TE in the game.

21. Dessie Cassarubias

GOOD GOOD!

22. Cristopher Langlais

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

23. a1908041

I’ve said that least 1908041 times. SCK was here

24. rulercup

Don’t let the media blackout Ron Paul!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Don’t just express your support for Ron Paul on YouTube, voice your support where it matters. Go out and vote, complain to the media stations, get the word out!

Ron Paul will help us gain our freedoms back if he is elected, so lets help him get there!

25. PoshPartyESP

Just be a doctor paul

26. SecretAgent194

3:12

Thumbs up so people can see!

27. mufalmewww

It’s not enough to say “Vote Ron Paul

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE ! Copy and paste this everywhere

28. Tommy Lundholm

He´s message is nearly older than himself.

29. lundholmproduction

He´s message is nearly older than himself.

30. bobshenix

A lot of OWS won’t be voting for Ron Paul… in part because some are so bent on socialist thinking they even were brandishing Soviet symbolism. Also because i think the “establishment” and the Republicrat duopoly that protects it does a good job of keeping us divided.

Many OWS ppl i talked to said they wouldn’t consider voting RP simply because of his personal religious beliefs/pro-life stance alone– a PERIPHERAL ISSUE given the gravity of the situation we face today. Very single-minded IMO!

31. Patty FromTexas

We USED to be the shining light of freedom. The principles that our Constitution enumerated were the envy of those who yearn for liberty all over the world. We have strayed in the last 40 years from those principles. Our foreign policy is hated by the rest of the world and we have lost our liberties step by step since 911, a fact I find this absolutely heartbreaking.

32. pnmoreno

33. Heli2112

Please USA vote Ron Paul!

34. RogueCrockett .

cmon lol his age shouldn’t mean much when considering what he advocates i mean he may seem like a feeble old man but really listen to his message and understand that he is what we need XD

35. RogueCrockett