10 responses to “Justin Raimondo: The Media Is the Enemy of Peace, Liberty and the Truth”

1. Chassidy Bowker

Amazing! Its in fact amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.

2. Dessie Weatherford

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading such pleasant articles.

3. Melvina Buxton

Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

4. greg arnold

You got my vote Ron. I would vote for you twice, if I could get away with it.
    PLEASE TRY HARD TO WIN, WE NEED YOU, THIS COUNTRY NEEDS YOU IN ORDER NOT BECOME A THIRD WORLD SOCIALEST COUNTRY.

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED MY COUNTRY. THAT IS, UNTIL THE PAST THIRTY YEARS.
    NAVY, VET

5. John Frolander

We give more aid to Isreal’s enemies than we do to Isreal.
    We would be helping Isreal by cutting off aid to all of them.
    Iran has threaten Isreal’s destruction. Our military presence keeps Isreal from being able to take out Iran’s capability to execute that threat. We need to get out & get home!

6. The NeoFederalist

Let’s be clear here. Ron Paul doesn’t want Israel to suffer, and I don’t think a majority of the people of the United States want suffering. What many people might have, however, is a disagreement of the social policies of the Israeli government. Even so, Ron Paul isn’t even commenting on those policies in this case. All he is saying is that the United States should not aid Israel, or any country for that matter, in their affairs, unless it directly involves the United States. He’s neither supporting nor going against Israel in and of itself. He just wants to go back to the basics that President Washington set in his farewell address, and I think it’s just common sense for people not to want entangled alliances. Actually, I’m pretty sure that it could even be offensive to want the United States to aid Israel for some people.

What? Are you saying that Israel is a baby that needs to be baby-fed? Is Israel some child that needs to have her hands held? Israel was able to fight off a multitude of countries, when it started out. It is not only illogical but insulting to suggest that the United States should be doting on Israel, or any country for that matter, all the time. The United States is not Israel’s parents. The United States is a country among other countries, but our recent history has shown that our country has gone on the path of policing the world and treating other countries like children.

Well, Ron Paul has not only more respect for the United States than that, but he has more respect for other countries than that. We need to start treating other countries like adults, and maybe then other countries can respect us once more, when we decide to respect them.

1. Ryan

Well Said. And agreed.

7. Joe

Isreal needs to finally respond to there shameful actions on the USS Liberty.

8. william austin

Let Israel defend itself if it can. It cannot without american taxes. We have been supporting israel since it began. Its not americas job to police this planet, besides we are broke. Why dont the israelis pay back the loans we have made to them? Why loan them our taxes at all? Why all this concern about israel? What about this country the USA?

9. harvey schlacter

your position on isreal is shameful where are your so called actions on peace. they are the only ones that the US can count on wake up