584 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Chris

A very happy birthday to one of the only men in Washington with integrity, and the only one who would actually reject party lines as President, so that our representatives can start voting on Constitutional principles rather than lawless ones. God bless you for your 30+ years of service to this country. Here's to at least 30 more!

2. SGT. Davis

Happy Birthday Doc...I'm a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and wanted to let you know that WE GOT YOUR BACK!!

3. Raymond Agnew

Happy Birthday Ron Paul you are a true Son of The Republic, our Refounding Father to lead us out of bondage and help us Restore our Republic. May the Lord bless the and keep the. I have bin waiting 20 years for this time in our history & I thank God it has finally arived.

4. Ben R

Dr. Paul:

May you have a wonderful birthday and the continuing desire to fight the status quo, we are all with you. God bless.

Ben R

5. Me

Happy Birthday ! We wish you all the best. From Australia

PS. You made our day when you turned Fox News into a tabloid type News agency (with their remarks on the Perry ad.)

6. Kevin Dannewitz

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. After 40 years on this planet your message has helped me to finally wake up. I look forward to celebrating your Presidency in 2012.

7. Naps

I just donated $10.00 and bought a bumper sticker.Thank you Dr. Paul for trying to save our country. God Bless and Happy Birthday! RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

8. Gideon

Happy Birthday Dr Paul. Your knowledge and character makes ordinary people believe that they can make a difference, you move people through inspiration and that's a sign of a true president, you reach into peoples heart and soul not their votes. You will be a legend in my mind, history will remember you along with Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, and Lincoln. From the bottom of my heart Happy happy birthday.

9. destiny

Happy Birthday Ron Paul.

I LOVE YOU!!!

10. Patrick

Happy birthday Dr. Paul!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your tireless defense of my Liberties! You've given many of your fellow Americans hope for the future and we are truly grateful for your efforts on our behalf. It's always refreshing to hear you speak and to give us an honest and straightforward explanation of the issues facing our nation. Enjoy this day with your family, and your supporters wish you all of the best today, and on the campaign. President Ron Paul in 2012!!!

Sincerely,

Patrick

11. Jon Adrian Håkestad

Happy Birthday from Norway!

Good luck- Counting on you!!

12. Jill Winters

Mr. President Paul:

First of all, Happy Birthday! I hope your day brings you great joy and blessings.

I just want to be the first to congratulate you on your hard work. It is not in vain. Our country is worth fighting for and I appreciate you taking your knowledge to the table and directing the youth.

I know that some may say that you are getting to old for the job. I disagree! You are at the point in your life that you have nothing you need to get from others; you have something to GIVE. That is just what our country needs, someone with wisdom not thinking about themselves, just thinking about the country.

As a doctor I am sure you are aware that at the end of our lives we reflect on our deeds. You will have no regrets! You will leave the earth with your dignity knowing you fought a good fight and gave it your all!

I have deep respect for you! I don't say that to many but I will say it to you! Ghandi is one of the people I most admirel...........you just might pass him up!! Keep up the good fight! I am supporting you all the way.

Oh, RON......PLEASE do not change a thing if you are president! I love you just the way you are!! I mean that! I would love to see your entire family stay the way they are. I am sick of everyone with their KEEP-UP-WITH THE JONE'S attitude. It would be refreshing if you kept up your clean but I don't care about the media look. I would love to see a first lady that didn't think she had to spend hours on herself to look good. I believe that people are beautiful inside and a true beautiful person would look good in a gunny sack.

Happy Birthday again!
    Jill

13. W. Corey Trench

Happy birthday, Dr. Paul. My three sons, all supporters, and I wish you good health. Keep up the great work!

14. Brian

Happy Birthday Ron I look forward to you being our President you have been in Congress long enough its now time for you to move up in rank and become our President

15. nader paul kucinich gravel mckinney baldwin ventura sheehan

Let's set some new records today.

BOMBS AWAY !!

16. Pamela Smith

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! YOUR ARE AMERICA'S LAST HOPE FOR FIXING THIS COUNTRY. I PRAY YOUR BECOME PRESIDENT. WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

17. Joy from Texas

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul! You make me proud! Not only are your supporters following YOU, but the ideals you stand for - liberty and freedom! You embody our American Dream ... we've been asleep too long, but you've awakened the passion within us! We must be willing to stand up against this oppressive government and demand, "Enough! Leave us alone!". You can lead us, Dr. Paul ... show us the way!

18. Adam

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. We're gonna win!

19. ken

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul.

I really hope your wish to become the next President of the United States comes true. It would be a dream come true for us all. Your truly a Great man.

20. Ross Johnson

Happy Birthday from Australia Ron.The free world has great expectation and joy in seeing you being the next President.Long may you shine.

21. Bertrand

I hope you have a good holiday mr. Paul!
    Or like we dutchies say "Van harte Proficiat" :)

22. Anthony

Happy Birthday Dr Paul..We love you in Southern California,and are working hard to spread your message..You are a modern day founding father,and will be remembered and talked about for many years to come.

23. Órion Kim Braga Fernández

Oi Mr. Ron Paul, Would like to say hi and give you my congratulations for the birthday... Writing all the way from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as one of the fews who support you yet, but a lot of more to come (it seems that the media here is doin the same as the ones there).. Also would like to let you know that even if you don´t win the election, you already gave a lot of good to the people that heard you, the matter of the real values as an indivudual and alive being, the example of your history of life and all the wisdom that is brought from you... Your perseverance and sense of righteouness, your care for the people around you, and the way you treat and listen to them.. Hope you for the world!
    You are teachin us a lot about SELF RESPECT,.... thanx!
    Abraços!

24. Davey De Wolf

Happy birthday dr. Paul!

Unfortunately, I can't donate money to the campaign because I'm from Belgium, Europe. Nonetheless, I'll be buying some Ron Paul merchandise today to support you. I have been loving everything you have been doing for liberty and I will continue to support your views here across the Atlantic. Keep spreading the message, and hopefully one day we'll see how you changed not only the United States, but also the world.

Sincerely,

Davey De Wolf,
    Belgium, Europe

25. Daniel

Happy Birthday!! Dr Paul soon to be Mr President!

26. May

Happy birthday, Dr. Ron Paul (aka Future President of the United States of America!)

27. J.J.

Mr. Ron Paul,

Happy Birthday blessings to you!
    You and yours are in our prayers!
    Thank you for being a man of honor.
    Thank you for being a man of courage.
    Thank you for being steadfast in the what matters most:
    GOD,
    Family,
    Integrity,
    & Country!
    We love you and we are voting for you :)

28. CJ Franks

Happy birthday Dr. Paul! Best wishes from Texas! I'll be praying for you. God bless :)

29. Yani Genev

Happy Birthday from Bulgaria Dr. Ron Paul. Your voice is heard even here. Your views have been my views for quite a long time. I wish you heath and fortune. I have two things to say:
    1. You will not (although I wish you to be) become the president of the USA because America isn't quite awake. But you will be the person to bring balance and recovery in your country, mark my words.
    2. As you probably know you are stepping on too many people's feet. Keep in mind your personal security. I might sound paranoid but the people you are up against are hard core criminals.
    With that said I wish you bright future for you and your family. May the spirit watch over you.

30. Stan Ervin

Happy Birthday Ron Paul and I wish you many many more.I want to tell you that I made my very first campaign donation in my life to you and it may not be very much but I really believe in you I don't think you will disappoint everyone that supports you.Keep up the fight we need you bad and I will do my part to talk to everyone I know and try to drum up votes for you.Again thanks.

31. Robert

Happy Birthday, soon to be President Paul !!!! Now that would be a gift for America!!!!

32. Nigel

Happy Birthday from New Zealand! We wish you the best; to be President of USA. You are the man for the job, we like your policies and it gives us all hope!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

33. Vern Black

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul! Thank you for all of your selfless service, and the sacrifices you have made for your fellow citizens. You have this vet's respect and support.

34. Jeremy

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul;

I wish you the best and I can't end this message without giving you a personal THANK YOU. Thank you for kindling my interest in liberty, your honesty, and defending the constitution. You, sir, are the true CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Brooks

P.S. I would love for you to speak at Appalachian State University sometime. That would be a real treat.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

35. Daniel L. Burrows

That cake is making me hungry.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0