584 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Fred Fagan

Happy Birthday Mr. President,
    And many more to come. Watch out for the cyber war, sir, because I’m sure it’s coming also.

2. Jim Mathes

Dr. Paul – I wish you a most happy birthday. May your campaign result in your
    being elected president of our nation. I deeply appreciate you uncompromising
    position over the years in regard to honoring the constitution of the U.S. Please
    continue the fight in the same manner you have all these years. These are critical and desperate times and our nation is in great need of a leader with integrity who believes in the rule of law. May God bless your efforts and know that you are in our prayers. May many others be added to our present congress,
    who share the same belief system as your own. Thanks for all you do for our nation. Jim Mathes – Jonesborough, TN

3. Dr. Thomas P. Walker, Jr

Happy Birthday to you Dr. Ron Paul. You have my vote and my backing Locally. Here is my contact information if I can be of any assistance in Lansford, PA and the surrounding area.

Be well!
    -Dr. Thomas Walker, Jr

4. Jean Douat

Congratulations Dr. Paul!

I am from the south of Brazil and even though I cannot vote for you, whenever I have the chance I talk about you to my colleagues and coworkers in US.
    As government acts influence indirectly my country, I am all up for your ideas and points of view.
    Good luck and all the best to you and your family!

Jean Douat – Santa Catarina, Brazil

5. james engelmann

Happy Birthday!
    In a world of “ABBA”, you are the “Ramones”.
    Keep up the good work.

6. Jason

I am so glad we got you for another year… the world needs you like no other time in recent history. We are so thankful for you and your fight- you have no idea!!!

Happy birthday,

with Love and Peace.

7. Jay Lucas

Happy Birthday to you Ron Paul!

Your message of liberty is a great hope for America.

Sincerely
    Jay Lucas
    Sullivan MO

8. Linda Tryba

“Happy Birthday” Dr Paul
    May you have many more and May our Creator bless you and your loved ones in the coming years. May your voice not only be heard but be acted upon!! Don’t ever stop telling the TRUTH.. keep telling it like it Really is!!!!!! our solution .. Ron Paul R(evol)ution!!! (Love for our Creator and fellow Man) Thank you for all that you do and stand for!!!!

9. Lynn Van Horn

Will continue giving you all my support. Hope to see u at the finish line where you can be of benefit to our country and restore it to fiscal responsibility, and can things that aren’t helpful.

Sincerely,

Lynn

10. William Mills

Happy Birthday Dr.Paul,
    Hope your next birthday is celebrated in the White House. You have my vote and quite a few people i know!

11. Bob Henderson

When this man speaks, I just go to pieces. No matter how hard I try to keep myself together, I just can’t make it. May the Dear Lord stand with you in your fight for our Liberty.

Happy Birthday Mr. Paul. I hope you will visit the Philadelphia area during your campaign, because I will be there. If I could hear you, even from 100 yards, it would be enough for me..

12. ken frade

Dr Paul.

Happy Bday and God speed to the presidency. My hope is enough people are tired of the 2 faces of the same party game and will abandon bi-partisan foolishness for the one true way of change – through you and your son. I believe it WILL come and hope it will come now. I fully support you and you have my vote and any I can sway your way.

Sincerely
    /Ken

13. Tom Newton

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul.

You have my vote for President in 2012.

Tom

14. Shannon Thompson

Happy B-day Ron and wishing the very best for the 2012 election (Mr. President) keep up the great work and you have my vote agian

15. Lori Baker

Happy, happy Birthday Mr. Paul!! God bless you for all the work you do for the people, you have my vote and my voice to get others to vote for you!!

16. Gerry Palomba

Happy Birthday Ron. And keep the pressure on the looters for us. We’re backing you.

17. Rick Williams

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul
    Keep up the good fight the time is now, no other time in history are your wisdom and life experiences so needed to put us back on the right track, the track our founders intended your heart is true and ideas are sound. May you have success in all areas of your life HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!

18. MLou Kersey

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Roooonnnn. Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu! We are all celebrating because there is hope. Good luck. MLK

19. Edward

Wishing you a happy birthday all the way from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Best of luck to you in 2012 Dr Paul, and good people all accross the world are praying for you =)

Peace.

Also, that cake looks BEAUTIFUL, can someone send me a slice in the post please?

20. Ali

HAPPY BIRTH DAY…….Ron Paul,

we people of pakistan wishes you on your birth day.

21. A.A

Happy Birthday, from Holland

22. Joanna

Dear Ron Paul!

Congratulations on this happy day!

Thank you for educating and inspiring us!
    Thank you for being an example of courage we need so mush in this bleak hour!
    We are eager to assist you in every way we can!

I wish you all the best and hope all your dreams come true!

Love,
    Joanna.

23. IB

Happy Birthday Ron Paul. And many more.

24. Samer Tarazi

Dear Dr. Ron Paul,

From Jerusalem, wishing you a Happy Birthday and an enjoyable time with your family and firends. I am Married to my College sweetheart from Ohio, so I follow how things are on the other side of the atlantic, I think you provide real hope for America and the world at Large.

Stay Healthy and fit.

Happy Birthday,

Samer

25. Stacey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! RON PAUL

I hope you enjoy your birthday and wishing it lots of happiness and good luck.

I hope and pray that you will win the presidential election in 2012 and take my advise – there are millions who support you don’t give up and hang in there. YOU WILL BECOME PRESIDENT AND YOU ARE THE PERSON AMERICA NEEDS IN HARD TIMES LIKE THIS.

26. sid

Happy birthday to you Mr Paul and wish you all the best . God bless you.

— Your humble supporter from India
    SiD

27. Michael

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! For your birthday I’m sending money to your campaign! Kick ass & take names! We can fix this!

28. Brian Ellender

Happy (belated) birthday Cong. Paul!

Thank you for your sincere, consistent work throughout your tenure. You are the first politician I’ve ever donated money to, and I wish your campaign great success. I also look forward to doing what I can to help advance your commonsense ideas on war, Israel, education, etc.

I hope you had a great one, and good luck on the rest of the campaign. I’m with you all the way.

Sincerely,
    Brian Ellender

29. Pat Ross

You are a good man Dr. Paul.

Thank you for educating me regarding the Federal Reserve and foreign policy and broadening my perspective regarding some of the social issues that looked quite different to me before your (& the Judge & Stossel’s) influence.

I was uncomfortable to know that your grassroots were pushing on you to run for 2012, honestly because of the extreme strain and your age. Pardon my ignorance but I now see that you are the Thomas Jefferson of this century and we would not have the same chance without you.

Good health and thank you and your family for the continuing sacrifice for our country.

Warmly,

Pat & family

30. jeff montanye

happy birthday to you sir! i wish you truly the best of fortune for the coming year. you are a brave man to step up to this kind of power and talk truth to it. i’ve been a registered democrat since i turned 18 in 1966 but i registered republican to vote for you in the florida primary.

31. Rose Nguyen

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! I wish the best for you!

32. steven gray

Happy birthday my friend. Wishing you nothing but the best.

33. Toddmheg

Dr. Paul, you are a modern day Thomas Jefferson.

God bless you,

Todd Hegemier

34. Glyn

Happy Birthday Ron Paul.
    Not only do ALL Americans need you now, but the World needs you too!
    My prayers are with you!

35. Slade