Ron Paul’s First Day in the White House: What Will He Do?

1. LOL....you just KNOW the powers that be would try to have Dr Ron Paul assassinated..Just Like Kennedy...It's the ONLY reason I wouldn't want him to win../=

2. 1 - Google Ron Paul in 60 minutes petition

2 - Petition - CBS News 60 minutes - Get Ron Paul go to change.org

3 - sign the petition

3. I am the most bitter person in the world politically! All our politicians are tools!

But not YOU Ron Paul! You are the only defender of the Constitution!

You are my ONLY choice for president!!

4. P$AUL is a DEMON.

He is Evil-NWO, as opposed to Good-NWO.
    He refuses to use REAL ROBOTS until all
    the "extra" HUMAN robots his crew deems
    "useless"are eliminated: P$AUL JONE$
    are the tip of that spear posing as protectors !

Sound far fetched ? Know that P$AUL is backed
    by an AUSTRIAN JINO CABAL just as HITLER was.

ReadRabbi Marvin Antelman's
    "To Eliminate the Opiate" Volume 2 to
    learn more about Apostate Rabbi
    Shabbetai Zvi's profound & secret
    influence on the world.

goo.gl / cwEFG

5. Huntington12345678

It's almost weird watching an interview, where Ron Paul isn't mocked and ambushed by smear attacks.

6. I am a liberal democrat and on 2012 I will vote for Ron Paul because I believe that he best represents me and my interests. We have got to stop voting for people simply because he looks like a nice person or because he/she is labeled as a democrat or a republican. We must start reviewing their policies and listening to their ideas and vote for the candidate that best represent the voter. Oh and this will be the first president that I vote for since I am turning 18 next august.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

7. I hope if Israel asked for help we would do something... That or an emergency U.N. Security Meeting.............

8. I WILL VOTE FOR RON PAUL...BECAUSE... TRUTH IS TREASON IN A EMPIRE OF LIES.

RON PAUL 2012.

9. hahah did you hear that laugh at 0:19 hahahaahahah

10. Iran would never attack Israel with nuclear weapons. The very idea is preposterous! Israel has as Ron Paul says literally HUNDREDS of nuclear weapons. They could probably wipe out a good chunk of the population of the entire Middle East if they wanted to,

11. Ron Paul: The Deep Dark Details SEARCH IT!! PEOPLE LISTEN FOR FUCKS SAKES!!!! HE IS A RACIST AND A LIE ...IF YOUR A BLACK OR LATINO YOUR IN DEEP SHIT!!!! FOR GOD SAKES DON'T BE IGNORANT..DONT BELIEVE ALEX JONES...NO ON OBAMA NO ON RON PAUL NO ON NWO!!!

12. What a valid point! The western world talks about extremism, but why did we all build thousands of nuclear missiles when it only takes a few hundred to wipe out the world?

In my opinion Israel should be in the middle of Germany because of the persecution of them during WWII, but the UN decided to help re-establish their borders after a two thousand year absense. What did they expect to happen?

Exactly what did happen!

13. RON PAUL sir it is an honor sir. Every one only scratches and skirts the symptoms. It has been brought to my attention immigration is an advantage to the treasury. Every person then born in the US with a birth certificate, then is pledged to the bond market. The treasury uses birth certificates as collateral to the FED. If the public discovers they are used as property pledged to the FED. You will rise to the level of every Americans dinner table. END THE FED

14. Israel has the 2nd most powerful military in the world. They can take care of themselves.

15. Israel has the 2nd most powerful military in the world. They can take care of themselves.

16. I would hate for Ron Paul supporters to seem an angry people. We are for a positive change.

I'm going to call and reasonably urge for the networks to recognize Democracy. The people have used their money and votes to very clearly say Ron Paul is what we want. When they DO give him an honest look, I will call again and thank them, so as to encourage them to represent the people.

17. I would hate for Ron Paul supporters to seem an angry people. We are for a positive change.

18. I hear New Zealand is good place to live this century.

19. Hey my amercian friedns. I love your country, country of free people. Please vote for this guy. I don't wanna see USA destroy by socialist scums like Obama.

20. Are you people all crazy. Since he does not believe the poor should have free health insurance AND that the hospitals do not have to treat people without health care, what the hell happens to all those people. No Social Security? What about all of the elderly and sick. What about the Americans who do not have a job. They need to save up to see a Doctor. THIS IS WHAT HE BELIEVES. I have worked my whole life. I have never been on welfare and I pay for private insurance. But what about the people out there with a mental illness or a terminal disease or just a low IQ. They starve and die? I like him. I like A lot of his views, but he is insane if he thinks he can cancel welfare and health care and social security. OMG the freakin rate of crime would jump a thousand percent. People would be stealing just to live. This did not work in the past and will not work. Bring home our troops, stay out of other peoples business, decriminalize drugs, let the people who are in jail out if they just were users and not violent or dealers ect, but on the health care and every single thing he feels about helping the sick and the poor and the less fortunate the man is out of his mind and NEVER god help us be president. I urge all of you to really look into his views on this subject. My husband was a huge supporter until I showed him what this man really believes. He was in disbelief and told everyone he knew.