Neil Cavuto: We Love Having Ron Paul On This Program

Transcript

This is a rush transcript. If you notice any errors please report them using the “Help improve this post” link at the bottom of this post.

Neil Cavuto: Congressman, I wish you had more time, but when you’re on with me here, I always hear from a lot of your people. Not me, specifically, that gets served, but they say, “Ron Paul deserves more publicity, Ron Paul deserves to be on more”. Do they know how often you’re on this show?

Ron Paul: I don’t know, but I bet you have the records, so I appreciate that.

Neil Cavuto: Well, I do. I’ll tell you something, Congressman, because maybe you can pass this along. You’ve been on – I was checking this, sir – 28 times since November 2008, 50 times since January 26th 2005. That doesn’t include all the special appearances. In fact, you’ve been on with me so often – I love having you on, you’re a great guest, don’t get that wrong – you could practically be my co-anchor. So I’m wondering…

Ron Paul: Well, that’s very flattering, thank you.

Neil Cavuto: I think it is, too. But seriously, can you get back to them and let them know? I know I’m kind of like the Rodney Dangerfield on these primetime shows, but let them know you have an open invite, you’ve been on a lot of times, we love having you on.

Ron Paul: Somebody accuses me of complaining a lot, actually you haven’t heard me doing the complaining, but I can’t control all the supporters who think in different ways. And you’ve been very generous with my son as well, and you know I appreciate that, too.

Neil Cavuto: Well, I’m just pulling your leg, but I wanted to let your people know, we love having you on, we always have, long before you got to be a rock star, by the way. Alright, congressman, it’s always, always a pleasure. Thank you, sir, very, very much.

Ron Paul: Thank you, Neil.

Neil Cavuto: Alright, I hope my bosses don’t pick up on that co-anchor thing, because he really would be good at that.

1. Plz go to MSN(dot)com and scroll down and vote for Ron Paul…
    Let Media and America know that -
    2012 is for Real Change…2012 for History…2012 for Us…2012 for Ron Paul…

1. Rick Perry - 51,090 votes
    2. Mitt Romney - 36,905 votes
    3. Ron Paul - 29,146 votes
    4. Michele Bachmann - 10,190 votes

“Thumbs Up” so that everybody can see this and vote for Ron Paul…
    Let Media know that Ron Paul Deserves more Attention…

2. Ron Paul will FIX the economy for years to come. This is all you have to read, for god sake I hope you read it. Google this: "Abolish The Federal Reserve Act of 1913" I had no idea until I read this. I'm a college student and usauly I mind my oun buisness with this stuff, but just trust me you gatta read this.

3. I wish i could live in the US so I can vote Ron Paul

4. I wish i could live in the US so I can vote Ron Paul

5. If you are angry at the media, for ignoreing Ron Paul and the American people let them know!

FOX news room 212-301-5800

CNN news desk 404-827-2751

CNN news desk fax: 404-827-3368

We must make our voices heard, we can make a difference. Call and let them know we see what they are doing and there will be consequences, like not watching their sorry excuse for news. Join the Ron Paul Sign Bomb so that we can show them how much suport Ron Paul has. We need YOU!

6. If you are angry at the media, for ignoreing Ron Paul and the American people let them know!

FOX news room 212-301-5800

CNN news desk 404-827-2751

CNN news desk fax: 404-827-3368

7. 1 - Google Ron Paul in 60 minutes petition

2 - Petition - CBS News 60 minutes - Get Ron Paul go to change.org

3 - sign the petition

8. (the truth from Rasmussen reports..Ron Paul is #2 in GOP positions)
    #3..Obama 43% Romney 39% Aug 25-26, 2011
    #1..Obama 41% Perry 44% Aug 29-30, 2011
    #5..Obama 46% Bachmann 38% Aug 27-28, 2011
    #2..Obama 39% Paul 38% Aug 15-16, 2011
    #9..Obama 50% Palin 33% Aug 11-12, 2011
    #4..Obama 42% Cain 35% Aug 23-24, 2011
    #8..Obama 48% Gingrich 30% June 24-25, 2011
    #7..Obama 44% Huntsman 28% July 2, 2011
    #6..Obama 45% Santorum 31% July 10-11, 2011
    Bark all you want, the truth is the truth RP2012*

9. However often you've had Ron Paul on your bloody show it's bloody often enough. The guy is a walking legend. He should be given every job in American politics on the spot. End of. Love from the UK.

10. However often you've had Ron Paul on your bloody show it's bloody often enough. The guy is a walking legend. He should be given every job in American politics on the spot. End of. Love from the UK.

11. Neil Cavuto has always been fair to Ron Paul and given him ample air time. I've seen Paul / Cavuto interviews where Ron Paul talks for 5 minutes straight and Cavuto doesn't butt in.

12. Here's what I dont get. We have a corporate oligarchy whom are extracting wealth and exploiting and subjugating the public. Libertarians and Paul groupies have no problem with that and its actually happening. Instead of tacking that, they imagine some oppressive govt. that couldnt hope to be as demonstrative as the exploitation already in place! Can somebody please explain this?

13. I bet this smuck loves Ron Paul cause his rateing gotta sky rocket everytime he is on the show. Ron Paul 2012!

14. I bet this smuck loves Ron Paul cause his rateing gotta sky rocket everytime he is on the show. Ron Paul 2012!

15. you are so right lol i am portuguese... and my greatest whish is that ron paul gets elected :)