472 responses to “Ron Paul Slams FEMA & Explains Austrian Economics on Fox News Sunday”

1. TheMrNumeroUno

Ron Paul is against the bureaucracy that is FEMA. While they certainly helped you out, unfortunately many people in your situation go homeless and worse because of FEMA’s ineffectiveness. Just because Ron Paul is against FEMA doesn’t mean he’s against helping people out. There has to be a better way.

2. 420RaverRasta

but i do agree it can be changed and made better

3. 420RaverRasta

FEMA is the reason i wasn’t homeless after i lost everything i ever owned in the fires, to get rid of it would be foolish and it only has a bad reputation cause the fucking media attacks it.

4. DarkprinX2500

Reporter – “You would do away with FEMA and all the things it’s doing to help people along the east coast

Ron Paul – Haha .. that’s a good one

5. Darrick Wagner

I would bite the hand that feeds me. I feel like I am one of the only people who would say that the federal government needs to be abolished indefinitely. The White House would make the perfect museum and bed & breakfast for visitors. Feel free to send me hateful comments for those who still support our corrupted democratic constitutional republic.

6. lordofthemanor25

7. Charlotte Alexander

Obama is only Half Black,or,Half White,or,…what ever! He only looks Black,and that`s why most Blacks voter for him…no other reason.He has hurt the Black man in many way`s,therefore he in not a Brother,or,even a Half Brother,for sure not a Blood Brother.

8. 2jcalex

9. CommonSenseLako

For anyone interested in Austrian economics, I have comedic video series that I am starting that is on my channel. Ron Paul 2012

10. folladordeprostis

Hope ron paul will legalize prostitution

11. val ter

WANT TO GIVE DR. PAUL FREE ADVERTISING?

WRITE “RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT 2012″ ON EVERY DOLLAR YOU SEE!

FRONT AND BACK!

AND IF YOU STILL HAVE ROOM, WRITE “THIS DOLLAR IS WORTH LESS TODAY THAN IT WAS YESTERDAY. YOU’RE BEING RIPPED OFF”

COPY AND PASTE THIS! SPREAD THE MESSAGE

12. TeHaCe420

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

13. markrod420

RP’s ideas are not unconventional. They are the original ideas for how our country should be run. They are the original ideas that made this country better than anywhere else. People really need to realize that RP is the only chance we have at avoiding martial law…

14. IAmTheProphetIsaiah

doggieGz most likely does not know that Ron Paul claims he would not have killed Osama. That makes a huge difference, and once you clarify that, people like doggieGZ and myself can see the truth (or at least be more enlightened). Perhaps, it was your style of argument all along. For example, before I was aware of that, I said “Any reasonable President would do the same” and then BAM, you said, “Well, not Ron Paul.” Very effective. Nice style.

15. IAmTheProphetIsaiah

The problem with justinvpro is that there was not enough room for him to post everything, forcing him to make a valid assumption. (I am not speaking for him, but this is my interpretation) Justinvpro assumed that most people know about Ron Paul’s own statement that he would not have killed Osama. Thus, when he says, “well at least Obama did that” he’s using that to show Ron Paul might not be an effective President, you know, cause of Commander-in-Chief title.

16. doggieGZ

you must feel so proud of yourself

17. IAmTheProphetIsaiah

Wow, dude, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t have “gone at it” with you had you said “Ron Paul would not have done so” from the get-go. It’s not common knowledge for a Ron Paul fan. I appreciate you finally saying that, and I hope you forgive my ignorance. And I really appreciate the objectivity you used. I am sorry for any angst I may have caused, but all I saw in your comment was what appeared to be unwarranted Obama-praise. So, touche, mate, well-played, and again, I”m sorry.

18. justinvpro

And I’m not a coward. I’m not afraid to come head-on onto a video dominated by Ron Paul zombies and post THE TRUTH…which is that Obama gave the executive order to terminate OBL, and Ron Paul would not have done so.
    Both of those FACTS can be verified by any major news media outlet.
    Obama’s not a savior – he’s just like any other guy. Obamacare is a failure and should be repealed. There. Objectivity for you.
    Now, go soak your head.

19. justinvpro

yes sir I did. thanks for seeing the truth.

20. bossrube53

REGISTER REPUBLICAN TO BE ABLE TO VOTE RON PAUL 2012!!

PASS THE WORD OUT

PRESIDENTIALELECTION . COM

Click on your state – Download the PDF – Fill out – Mail it

ELECTION IS NOVEMBER 2ND, 2011

21. mixletip

• It’s not enough to say “Vote Ron Paul
    PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.
    IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.
    IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.
    IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !
    WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE ! Copy and paste this everywhere, and vote up when u see

22. htodd74

You want to know some really bad ideas? Raiding Gibson guitar, one of the last businesses that actual makes something in the USA and telling them if they want to stay in business to make their shit in Madagascar. Sending 2000 guns to mexico to advance the war on guns in America(Operation fast & furious). 1559 top architechs and engineers and victim family members think 9/11 was a bad idea (ae911truth.orgg). Even the media has admitted Ron had no part in those newletters. Gone.

23. Warmachine05450

People that try to sway votes away from Ron Paul don’t do anything but encourage more people to vote for him.If you haven’t figured it out yet,just check the polls!He’s gaining momentum and on pace to kick Obama’s ass in 2012.

24. ghostrid3

“FEMA – a system of bureaucratic central economic planning which is a phallucy that is deeply flawed.” -Ron Paul

25. ghostrid3

“FEMA: a system of bureaucratic central economic planning which is a phallucy that is deeply flawed.” -Ron Paul

26. sonicfan23

Ron Paul. I can’t wait to vote for you.

27. rushfan420

A lot of good information from the good doctor in this one.

28. mmx13

Legalize Freedom and Pot

* i found a new awesome website that’s like if ALEX JONES and DRUDGE had an info baby

infowarrior76. com

29. gamingdolan360

RonPaul.com

30. inbredagogo

Chris Wallace is a dickhead

31. 3rdsidewalker

Ron paul i love you!

32. ilindah

those polls are propaganda driven. they are used to sway those idiots at home who dont no how to use their own brain to think for themselves.

33. 1dtbimp

Ron Paul will FIX the economy for years to come. This is all you have to read. Google this: “Abolish The Federal Reserve Act of 1913″ I had no idea until I read this. I’m a college student and usauly I mind my own buisness with this stuff, but just trust me you gatta read this.

One more thing, Ron Pual is so honest, he only wants our best intrest at heart. He uses no phony charms, he’s just I guy, but he knows what he’s talking about.

34. RonpaulFTMFW

Ron Paul 1 Fox News 0

35. bossrube53

If you are angry at the media, for ignoreing Ron Paul and the American people let them know!

FOX news room 212-301-5800

CNN news desk 404-827-2751

CNN news desk fax: 404-827-3368

We must make our voices heard, we can make a difference. Call and let them know we see what they are doing and there will be consequences, like not watching their sorry excuse for news. Join the Ron Paul Sign Bomb so that we can show them how much suport Ron Paul has. We need YOU!