472 responses to “Ron Paul Slams FEMA & Explains Austrian Economics on Fox News Sunday”

1. faithbarbie

He got it. Thanks Ron Paul for the lesson.

2. Eric Pones

I agree with Ron Paul on the FEMA, there are other ways of helping people than political bureaucracy of FEMA. Lower insurance costs and freeing up all the red tape would greatly reduce the corruption. I have flood insurance on my house and it is ridiculous how much I pay for it and it does not cover natural damages like earthquakes. FEMA is another failure program ran by are government.

3. Eric Pones

4. Eric Pones

5. TheMaximumoverload

6. TheMaximumoverload

7. THEGODSCAR

you have to look where the money lies all the news outlets at least the mainstream ones that the us watches is biased. You got to look who backs the media up with funding, and c where the money goes and thats why ron paul is catching flak is cause he might prove a threat to the senseless spending but yeah he makes sense

8. blah1311

I agree, maybe not as extensively.

9. blah1311

What you have there is called a bias opinion because you only know one side of it, which in this case benefited you personally. You must look at the big picture.

10. SquashDog01

Anecdotal evidence is is unreliable and very subjective. As such, it is not sufficient as an argument.

1 12 13 14