202 responses to “Ron Paul: “Mission Accomplished” in Libya?”

1. gkasjdajwk

Ron Paul: “Mission Accomplished” in Libya? I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks! your article about Ron Paul: “Mission Accomplished” in Libya?Best Regards Veronica

2. nike free run

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

3. Annamaria Philippon

This web page provides nice quality YouTube videos; I always down load the dance contest show video lessons from this web page.

4. iphone 4s jailbreak redsnow

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

5. φαψεβοοκ

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

6. zaproszenia ślubne opole

Rattling fantastic information is found on website. There used to be a actual me, but I needed it surgically taken out. by John p Sellers.

7. website maintenance services

Hi there! thank you for any great creating style. Keep it up!

8. RonPaul2008dotcomluv

Obama is the greatest president of all time. He is doing his job protecting us from those evil Arabs and Muslims. A new war in Libya is a great thing for USA and Libya. We are liberating them by killing them. It’s better this way because all people from the middle east are terrorists because my honest mainstream media tells me and I believe them because I’m properly medicated on Fluoride in my water and aspartame in my Diet Coke. My gov’t loves me and never lies to me. Go USA! We rule! Yay.

9. Brendan McNerney

Sad but true. Where is the America we once had?

10. bigmamainthemud

Sad but true. Where is the America we once had?

11. PianoKeyz

Breaking today on CNN: “Source: Al Qaeda leader sends veteran jihadists to establish presence in Libya “

12. gotitans999

13. david devore

Why are we picking on Libya one may ask. Ron Paul revealed in a statement that Quadafi was planning on introducing a gold currency for Africa and stop using petrodollars to sell oil. Presto chango challenging the banker’s monopoly, this must cease they say. It is a shame we are doing what we are in addition to all the other reasons posted below.

Ron Paul for President !!!

14. LordKaisen

It’s not easy being President. If this guy gets elected, many will despise him in year 2 of his administration. Too many dickwads thinking they can lead when they can’t do shit. Peace is tough. Isolationism was tried and failed. Don’t repeat the same mistakes of the past.

15. JoeBLOG5

Nato, reputedly, went into the Libyan war to “protect civilians”. Of late, we know this Libyan debacle has turned into the “regime change” Nato repudiated from the outset. “Civilians” have been ‘saved’ it seems in Benghazi, Tripoli, etc. What of the remaining Gadhafi ‘civilian populated’ cities and towns threatened now with a rebel onslaught upon innocents? Will Nato now bomb rebels to stop them killing the “civilians” remaining in Gadhafi supporting strongholds?

16. razmalik

This is how i see it…the british spawned israel, then mysteriously took a back seat and seemed to transfer power to the usa. Now that the usa has sabotaged its economy it seems ready to now transfer its super power status to Israel… any one know if israel is in debt,,, i know they have a reported 400 nukes… worrying

17. razmalik

Im sick of it.. The raid on a country that offered an economy free from debt, free education upto PHD level, free health care, interest free mortgages, offered 7000usd for newly weds, 5000usd for new borns. No government leaders are innocent, Bush and Blair certainly werent innocent. This is shamless and barbaric and anyone who supports this is lost, no wonder our morals are in decay when our leaders and mass media behave like this, we no longer know the difference between right and wrong.

18. IceSparrow44

Go Ron Paul!

19. jewishcrimenetwork

Issrael is not a military power but a socialist state financed by US and Germany with billions and billions every year.
    Israel is a terrorist state and the israelis are so manipulated that don’t realize how insane their government is.

Your battle against truth is a lost cause thanks to internet.

1 4 5 6