420 responses to “Ron Paul Gaining Ground for 2012”

1. act test

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

2. lpn training Ontario

I extremely delighted to discover this web web site on bing, just what I was searching for : D besides saved to bookmarks .

3. Drug Rehab Centers in Vermont

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

4. whole house water filter water softener tannin filtration system

Everyone speaks well of the bridge which carries him over.

5. military discount electronic cigarette

Your blog is great and i also know Allen always adds balsamic vinegar to his soup.

6. a1141369

I’ve said that least 1141369 times. SCK was here

7. pozycjonowanie stron www

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!

8. φαψεβοοκ

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But just imagine if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the very best in its field. Good blog!

9. forexpros usd php

Woh I like your content articles, saved in order to favorites!.

10. tnoyy34rt

- But Paul doesn’t have a strong grasp of the issues, plus no experience to implement them, so I think you mis-typed… you meant Obama would destroy Paul in a debate. So learn to proofread before posting.

11. Ashit Wadhwani

Support Dr. ‘Sir’ RON PAUL 2012

Welfarism: Give Jack a fish and he wont go hungry today
    Freedom: Teach Jack to fish, he will never go hungry!

#UNOCCUPY BIG GOVT.AND THE FED **AMERICA vs MEDIA**
    FIGHT MEDIA BLACKOUT SPREAD RON’S ‘WHAT IF’ AND ‘IMAGINE’ SPEECH ON IPAD,IPOD

Check Nigel Farage vids taking EU govt. to task
    Please vote on vids and comments, Your opinion matters!
    Write on dollar bills : IN RON WE TRUST ! END THE FED OR FEED THE END
    Click like to support ♥ RON PAUL ♥

12. junk11111111

During this bottom of the bucket candidate era, Ron Paul is looking like a shining star to more and more ppl. The more attention given to him in different media outlets is just an obvious boost for his support base.

13. purechaos2000

I agree. Dr. Paul’s district in Texas is mostly minority and democrat and he still gets over 60% of the vote every time. I know plenty of democrats who would crossover to vote for him and the independents will vote for him since they are so upset with Obama. Any other GOP candidate will lose to Obama hands down. I tell people a vote in the GOP primary for anyone but Dr. Paul ensures an Obama victory in 2012.

14. touber2011

When I see his face in this video; I look into the future and see him as our president with a better, greater, and more prosperous, freer country!! He will be our next president! I also see his face carved into stone with a monument dedicated to this movement/revolution of 2012…perhaps they might squeeze him on Mount Rushmore??! ;D

15. chaosbringer127

Everyone,Go here and vote Ron Paul: foxnews (dot) com/on-air/oreilly/index.html Bill O’Reilly will be reporting the winner on his tv show, let’s get Ron Paul some Publicity. Thumbs this up.

16. Bryan M

I hope that you can move soon. That is a great idea. I also hope you can find forgiveness for those that have hurt and are hurting sometime down the road. There were some black kids playing ball with some other kids afterwards they were coming to where I was to get to their car. I wasn’t expecting anything, and one of them said, “Whats up?” I wasn’t expecting it and I felt foolish for believing there was a barrier between us. Change starts with us. All the best to you.

17. Bryan M

18. Bryan M

19. bdmenne

20. bdmenne

21. bdmenne

22. Bryan M

This poisonous pedagogy is cycled from one generation to the next. It is cultural where hope is gone, and there is a strong identity of victim-hood where things are expected to be given to them, because there is no belief in self-reliance. There are few role-models and Uncle Sam enables the hell out of every one’s sickness/dependence, because there is big big Business in us all falling apart. You are on the front lines, but from back here I can see that it goes beyond race.

23. bdmenne

24. Bryan M

Uncle Sam, gave a hand-me-out to people in order to get votes and to keep people down. I have had a few incidences of racial prejudice, but it wasn’t enough to fuck with me. However when it did happen it stayed with me for months and some years, but things are better up here Kentucky. I know perpetrators are really unconscious to other people, because they themselves are unconscious. I don’t mean knocked out, but without empathy. One day people will understand RP’s brilliance

25. Bryan M

26. bdmenne

27. bdmenne

28. Bryan M

I wasn’t attacking you. I’m sorry for the fucked up situation down south. I too have had reverse racism in middle school, especially when all my friends in grade school were black; however nothing, it seems, compared to what you went through. Black people up here in Kentucky don’t seem to be as fucked up. I just wanted the instigators of the crime behind welfare to be the ones to take your wrath.

29. bdmenne

30. chronofusion

anyone else want to put false words in my mouth? I guarantee you i have more amo than you have shield. don’t start something you can’t or should never attempt in the first place let alone try to finish like prejudging me incorrectly or calling me racist. Yes Racism is damn near EVERYWHERE, but i speak from victim experience my entire fucking life where i live ( i call it the armpit of the south). White people are NOT meant to live in ms. Better to migrate to the north west.

31. chronofusion

THIS is just BUT ONE of the reasons why I dont want to spend another 31 fucking years of my life in mississhitty. 2nd. racist nazi want to be cops that think all regular citizens are privates and they are drill sargaents and the cops can yell-talk to people at point blank range barking orders and occasionally punching or hitting them in the back of their heads FOR NO REASON. so don’t talk like you have room to judge a GOD DAMN thing about me kid until you have lived in MS for 31 YRS

32. chronofusion

i have RECORDED on vhs and dvd blank media since 2001 EVERY single local wlbt 3 news report and at least TWICE or more weekly SOMEONE is getting robbed by a black male, SOMEONE is being home invaded by a black male. SOMEONE is being murdered by a again..BLACK male..always ages 12 to 50. Hinds county ( jackson ms) jail is CONSTANTLY having to let current offenders go free because they have BEEN running out of space. NOW YOU TELL me i’m being racist. NOW you have a clue. try again.

33. chronofusion

it’s NOT racism when YOU ARE THE VICTIM YOUR ENTIRE LIFE FROM GRADE SCHOOL & IN JOB MARKET of racism from the other race..( so in your opinion because I’m not black & the type of person i am judGing is not white..I’M a racist? that is SO backwards. let me guess.you live up north=above tennessee & really dont have a clue what Mississhitty ( Ms) IS LIKE. fact=for the past 30 years..Jackson has become JACKTOWN for a reason. 99.99% of all VIOLENT/theft crimes are caused by BLACK MALES.

34. chronofusion

ok..you visit JACKSON MS. Then you have room to talk about my judgement of black thugss. If..TELLING IT LIKE IT IS..is harsh, then you’re much more gullible than your words originally illustrated. yes you can thank ACORN for helping keep racism alive ( which was the SOURCE of why New York in 1975 had to accept a bail out to prevent 100% STATEWIDE bankruptcy because of the RIDICULOUS amount of Welfare approval percentages skyrocketing. thus not enough people working to pay taxes

35. Bryan M

I wouldn’t be so harsh on “ghetto blacks”. Many minorities fall into the affirmative action employment degradation. The regulation needs to be overturned, because it is racist, in other words punishing one race for the benefit over another, but does it really benefit the race it is intended to help? No, because welfare is always demoralizing. I never took welfare myself even when I was unemployed for 6 months. Lets attack racist policies, not be racist ourselves.