183 responses to “Ron Paul: “FEMA’s broke””

1. LithiumLogica

XD I love hearing people say “vury”.

Reminds me of Cleveland from Family Guy.

2. MilitiaHQ

It seems to me you Americans have one last chance… use it wisely.

3. badaboomrock

that last question was out of line, that guy needs to get his ass kicked for that one

4. StopTheMorons

Ron Paul has cat-like reflexes. I have no interest that he can outdo his critics on a bike in 100 degrees. If his critics could think 1/2 as quick and focused as he does right now between the ages of 20 to 50 years of age, they still could consider themselves intellectually gifted. Unfortunately for them they’re not there and will never get there in their lifetime. And even if they could, lot of good it would do ‘em without having developed the ability to reason.

5. HandyMan101

I’m 31. There’s no way I’d ride 20 miles in texas. He’s a young man alright. Kudos to Ron Paul

6. Riv3rQu33n

oh yes,apathy.we need more empathy.people are numb to everything and so,as a result,they don’t care what goes on around them.sad really.thanks for the link.:)

7. btmiller88

FEMA doesn’t pay it’s bills, caused the company that built the ” FEMA Trailers ” to go out of business because they wouldn’t pay them.

8. chronofusion

” at 77 aren’t you too old to be president of the u.s. ” LOL the bullshit msm media has LOONG ran out of difficult questions..now they are so gd stupid they think they can try to catch dr Paul in a lie by repeating ( like nazi cops questioning you for a crime you and they know you didn’t commit) the same POINTLESS INCOHERENT dumbass questions over and over HOPING Paul will slip up and play their stupid game

the answer is ” THE PRICE IS WRONG BOB!” YOU, not Rp , ARE the WEAKEST LINK..GOODBYE!

9. Riv3rQu33n

i’m white,choose not to vote up to this point because i don’t feel anyone is worthy enough to get my vote.i think everyone is “racist”,only at different levels.remove the word racism.stems from frustration,and an easy way to point the finger,when you feel you have no control..and as humans,we’ve been doing it for thousands of years.as for whites being the minority,you can thank Europe for that.see,how automatic that was?centuries of conditioning lol.

10. chronofusion

” blah blah blah.you haven’t even met your own state’s government RICK PERRY yet? waaa..” AND? SO THE FUCK WHAT…i wouldn’t want to meet another nazi fake phoney polishedtician who used to suck up to a fucktard Al Gore EITHER. I have more INTELLIGENT things to do with my political career” I what i’d DIE LAUGHING WITH if ron paul ever said that..but he’s too decent & wise a man to sink to their level eve if it’s a clever way to use their own stupidity against them.

11. chronofusion

” so who should listen to the tea party on money issues” UM DUMBASS REPORTER…sara palin & bachman DO NOT represent the tea party THEY DONT have a fucking clue. don’t judge us libertarians by the fake phonies that are allowed by god only knows who ( through dirty money probably) to mouth off. Although i do agree with rp about ” why give credibility to those who have none”. Meaning why pay attention to idiots that make no sense who’s people political skill records dictate fraudulent choices.

12. chronofusion

tea party leaders like sara palin & michelle bachman? GD THIS GUY IS A FUCKING MORON. michelle the dumbell bachmann BRIBED people through money for 4000 votes. HOW IS THAT MORALLY CORRECT LET ALONE LEGAL? If i did that in my town..I’D GO TO JAIL! rp WON, ftr, THE iOWA straw poll. believe wtf ever you want people. sara palin is a fake joke. she used to smoke marijuana then as soon as she got in power..she preaches out against it…AN HERB..an ASSET to humanity medically & industrially!!

13. quidnick

Common sense isn’t popular in america…

14. ValkyrieSniper

Sorry to double post, but LOL at the end

15. ValkyrieSniper

lol George Bush Jr.

16. worldofdancetheater

The congressman jumped that wagon. Age discrimination is illegal! Ron Paul is an awesome humanitarian and he can be trusted! Rick Perry lied to young girls saying it was mandatory to get STD VACCINES which he knew killed girls in trials! Why is anyone voting for that murderous monster!!!

17. GamingLogics

Obama watched this video…

18. Riv3rQu33n

9999necron:well,it doesn’t really seem to matter what women do.if they have abortions,their babykillers,if they have alot of kids,their baby factories.so,whats your answer then?be like china and have a child limit law?you see how well thats worked out for them.

19. QofLife69

too old to be president?? who the fuck is this piece of shit reporter

20. scottym84

No one can stop Dr. Paul. Question his age, his beliefs, his moral philosophy. He is stronger than anyone I know. I don’t agree 100% with him, but that is not the point. He is advocating absolute freedom! That is worth more than anything I’ve ever seen or been given. I long for the time I see no authority in the streets. Voluntary association is what I demand!!!

21. wdcsucks1

that fat bag reporter wont finish even 2 miles on a bike on a nice day!!!

22. dobsonimages

Dr. Paul
    I see no problem with taxing the rich as long as the money is used to pay down the debt

23. xxoangel1992

i still think things should be like before teh rich getting taxed alot

24. pkpapers

Tax the “rich” ($125,000) and keep giving bonuses to billionaires as a reward for destroying the dollar? No taxes for GE, Warren Buffet and Google. “I don’t want you, so I kill you?”

25. pkpapers

Hey folks, FEMA’s mandate goes far far far beyond hurricanes.

26. 9999necron

Fuck abortions. And fuck females, they do not care about their own child, just an illusion they live in.

27. Weapon01

Ron Paul…. has a tan.

RonPaul 2008: watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

28. Burt521

For yall that Know who he is for some reason Ron Paul reminds me of Kent Hovind…Both two men I extremely respect!

29. OvergrowDaGovernment

ron thank you

30. yourtube20061

i like that RP is more assertive in these interviews.

31. yourtube20061

now, him not meeting Perry is also an issue ??!!! why does media keep focusing on all the non-issues and mis-representations ? again and again ?

32. dradeel

Heck, I’m 24, and I don’t think I could take Dr. Paul’s challenge. I know I could ride 20 miles, but as a ice cold blooded viking, I’m much less sure about the 100 Fahrenheit and humidity of 100… especially without any breaks along the way :P

I don’t see a problem with Ron Paul’s age, and quite honestly, I foresee that it’ll fade away as a mute issue during this race. Two reasons: 1) McCain got heat for his age last time because of his health and appearance. 2) He still won the nomination.

33. smashbeans

love it!

34. socalking421

fuck reducing the population by 80%! cut the govt but 80%!

35. Zoink555

Your dumb government is broke so what’s new here besides nothing??

1 2 3 6