Ron Paul at the Palmetto Freedom Forum in South Carolina

1. somebody needs to send one of those billboards to my house

2. he is the man!!

3. I certainly hope this man becomes our next president. That is 100% true. However, I feel this country has been so altered from its original intent as a nation of liberty within the past century that it will not realize the truth before its too late, and continue to vote for big government, big spending republicans and democrats. More of the same. I don't hear the other republican candidates speak of liberty like Dr. Paul does.

4. Ron Paul 2012!

5. I've got a bunch of Democrat friends switching to Republican to vote for Dr. Paul in the primaries. They believe that Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate with a brain, and I have to say that I agree.

6. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL 2 0 1 2

7. RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
    to hell with the parrots

8. Comment on MSNBC. Let your voice be heard. I asked them to use a "text message poll" next time to determine the front runner instead of five analyst opinions.

9. I'm glad to see he has a couple big burly guys watching out for him. If he starts winning primaries he's going to need them.

10. This man is the final chance for our once great country.

11. why is it that almost every web page I look at with this guy has a gun on it, I have watched a ton of RP's videos, and I know he is pro constitution, but not once have I managed to catch his vew on guns, anyone else know? I hate to be labeled a red neck cause I want to see both sides of the story cause the mainstream media is really biased tword RP , so bad infact a child can see it. i'm not gonna bash Oboma, I do think he got into more then was ready for though.

12. Too bad they didn't ask him any questions in the debate. The country would rather see Perry and Romney have a 3rd grade pissing match.

13. RP KICKED ASS IN THE DEBATES! RICK PERRY IS A CLONE OF GEORGE W. BUSH!

14. I swear I will spread this man's message to all who do not know him until the day he is inaugurated. I believe he can win! Ron Paul 2012!

15. Read the description man. The link to the debate is in it.

16. you see, this is what a real president sounds like,
    quick answers to every question.

17. Why are you guys watching this video and commenting on here...watch the debate!!

18. Where is FOX NEWs? ahahahaha 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Our Government has been Infultrated by Zionist Aipac and slaves to the Zionist Bank owners!

20. Zionist Censorship of Ron Paul! Candy Crowley Lies About Ron Paul youtube.com/watch?v=CP6nUfYr_Qg