1,153 responses to “Ron Paul: The One Who Stood with Reagan”

1. AncientDJs

Wasn’t that Ronald Reagan who started giving way to institutions like FED, and letting big companies do their business as they wanted,minimising the government control that opened it for the NGO’s to bargain for more and more freedom to do as they please, I mean the TRUE AMERICAN WAY? Not against Ron Paul, but I think he should be checked critically as well.

2. harleykman

This is a bad ad
    Why? Because I think Al Gore would have been a better president than George “duh” Bush (actually almost anybody could have been better). For Ron Paul to sa/imply Gore was no good makes me less-inclined to support Paul

3. harleykman

This is a bad ad

4. LadyAvarice4590

Al Gore was Sexy back then

5. PringDaddyPring

I find it funny how republicans are in some weird reagan worship mode now… clearly it’s just b/c Bush jr was a disaster… but anyone who follows economics knows that reaganomics is the reason for the financial meltdown and issues we have today (which clinton of course followed too)… so i just find it funny that anyone would say “stood with reagan” and be proud of it (at least at this moment in time)… it’s not exactly a good thing economically.

6. bIametheniIe

So Ron Paul believed Ronald Regan was a complete and utter failure until now? What? Flip-flop

7. bIametheniIe

8. CrazyDave408

Ron Paul talks about that all the time.

9. NazcarFanatic24

Boy I bet endorsing Reagan bit Ron Paul in the ass, because Reagan doubled the federal government and went back on his word, etc

10. juantrippe82

Is it me or does draco4506 sound like a conbot troll.

11. juantrippe82

Is it just me or does dracol

12. MrHoppers002

You should become a delegate. I am not a bureaucratic desk bound paper pusher.

13. MrHoppers002

dude 99% of politicans flip on their convictions. Why do we even bother believe in them when we know they’ll flip as they have historically shown.

14. MrHoppers002

uh…. you know that presidents get elected by the electoral college right????

15. MrHoppers002

ronald reagan started the slippery slope that we’re on now.

16. MrHoppers002

forget it. Anybody that backed ronald reagan does not get my “vote”.

17. sykofreak18

Well Fuck Reagan

18. IsaiahHarper11

i love ron paul ads there like a movie trailor and i wasn’t expecting this video to be about rick perry lmao

19. MrHoppers002

wait a minute ron pual backed ronald reagan….. NOOOOOOO

20. ilindah

“Let their own loose lips, sink their own ships”, Lindah (New Zealand)

21. draco4506

Oops…almost forgot. The 3 things I fear most with regards to the economy. Big Government (Federal), Big Corporations (I should know-been competing against them for 10 years), and Big Unions (as far as my business-I don’t have to worry about this one much-made promise to myself that I would not grow my business to where I need to bring on employees-didn’t want to deal with the garbage they throw at you-I should know-I was an employee in my liberal years-and the garbage I slung!).

22. draco4506

As I say. If a Liberal was truly open minded. They would become a Conservative and continue to be open minded. I should know. This is the process I have followed. I just wish more people would do so. I believe Winston Churchill said something on similar grounds as this. Apparently he “stole it from someone else from the 1800′s. I am sure if you research it further. You will find others in history have said something similar. GOODBYE Sir or Ma’am!

23. draco4506

I doubt if you would understand any of this. As many of my conservative friends have not been able to think as deep. Now my liberal friends. They just look at me like deer in headlights. Even when I know they are getting parts of it. Please do not bother to respond. As I will not entertain this any longer. I do not wish to be forced to write any more volumes. I can only say open your mind fully. You may finally get it. One last thing.

24. draco4506

Many didn’t. Sure it is true that some succeeded. This would go along with my theory about libs being like a broken watch. They are right twice a day. On the other hand. I know several in my business who took a conservative slow and steady approach. Sure it took some time. Each and every one of them have built a solid business. Not one bankruptcy among them. They were not looking for instant gratification. They were in for the long haul. This approach works well!

25. draco4506

“business”, I love this word! The part of the word busi is derived from busy. Being busy building a good honest business is a great thing. I should know. I have been doing this for 10 years. I did it slow and steady. In a conservative way. Through this decade. I have seen many liberals in the same business. Most crashed and burned within a short period of time. In fact. I got some of my business from these libs crashing and burning. They wanted success overnight.

26. draco4506

I know this is way over most people’s head. The only way you can truly understand this is experiencing it first hand. This is something another person cannot teach out of a book in a classroom.

27. draco4506

This all because of these liberal pieces of chit guys doing whatever they want without practicing any self guided constraints.

28. draco4506

She went so far to the left. She now wanted the $. At the time I was working close to 70 hrs/wk to fix the financial mess my liberal ways got me. I could not get full custody. I soon found myself being held to the same laws that came about due to those liberal jerks having kids and not being responsible. Here I was finally being responsible before she took me to court. What an fn disaster this was. A 16 year financial nightmare. Courts threatened me with jail time on 6 occasions.

29. draco4506

These liberal pieces of chit caused me much anxiety. I should know. I was one for a short period of time. Very short. After my child was born. I had to wise up and become more responsible. I made a drastic shift to conservatism. I did not continue to sleep around. Having one child after another. Then Family division got involved due to my sons’ liberal mom. I was handling all of my son’s $ issues. to that point. She wanted the control of it. She was so screwed up.

30. draco4506

Example. Take a guy who wants to sleep with every possible woman out there. He doesn’t care about taking any precautions (some may even call these constraints). Next thing you know. He is riddled with disease. Spreading this disease. Even having many many children throughout this endeavor. The killer is he doesn’t want even want to take responsibility of the children. Is this man acting in a conservatively or liberally? Don’t forget. Libs like variety. Variety in women.

31. draco4506

Now they want to do good and try to fix the harm they created. Now they are willing to act like conservatives have been doing for quite a while now. That is maintaining a sustainable harmony with nature. Difference is. These Libs will never admit to this. And to some degree have gone way overboard. Next you will love my analogy.

32. 1integrity

when running as libertarian , ron paul lied telling us that Ronald Reagan was so bad for conservative causes that according to ron paul video on youtube, he equated Ronald Reagan with jimmy carter for democrats! Now, he runs ads telling us how he is “like” great President Ronald Reagan! George Soros training ron paul?

33. Uriel1816

Ron Paul, my choice!

34. rep757npay

REMEMBER TO GET RON PAUL ELECTED HE NEEDS TO WIN THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION FIRST. IN SOME STATES TO VOTE IN THE PRIMARIES YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED REPUBLICAN. LETS GET THIS MAN IN OFFICE! MORE INFORMATION AT:
    /watch?v=UtGRHg3a8Iw
    PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG

35. annalenacrying

Mike Adams (TheHealthRanger) from NaturalNews(dot)com has been doing a gr8 job promoting the 45th U.S. President.. this just hit my Gmail.. ”The Robert Scott Bell Show – December 21, 2011, Listen in 24/7 at the listen page: NaturalNewsRadio(dot)com ” quote:

”Have you seen the new Ron Paul ad? He goes after that phony TX Gov. Perry. Things are getting very interesting… Debate later tonight from the Reagan library — will there be fireworks?..[video link included..]”

Go Dr. Paul !!!!!!!!