Who Won the Republican Debate at the Reagan Library?

[poll id=”27″]

1. This particular blog is really cool additionally amusing. I have discovered a lot of helpful tips out of this blog. I’d love to return again and again. Thanks a bunch!

2. Well, we had a chance to see the results much sooner last year than anyone expected. He had a great game vs. the Saints but had a lukewarm performance in the Giants game, the game we could and should have won, and then gone on to win the SB. Granted, Williams' fumbles were definately detrimental to the team's efforts, but the QB just wasn't getting it done all game, so any other play of interest really stood out.

3. I conceive you have remarked some very interesting points , thankyou for the post.

4. Having the perfect eating routine is vital for your health to get the job done adequately.

5. Good Post, I am a big believer in writing comments on weblogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added some thing useful to the world wide web!

6. GOOD GOOD!

7. NICE GOOD!

8. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

9. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

10. I've said that least 4265030 times. SCK was here

11. Thanks for this post. I certainly agree with what that you are saying. I've been talking about this subject a lot lately with my mother so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed!

12. I wish I had a dime for every bad write-up I’ve read lately. I also wish other writers had your talent and style. Thank you.

13. I like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I'm somewhat certain I will be told many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

14. I think Ron Paul is more Republican than Ron Reagan was.

15. I don't know about the rest of you but even tho I am told I am wasting my vote, i am voting for Ron Paul.......a vote for any of the others would be a even bigger waste so I have to go with what I feel would be best for our country and The American People!!!

Merry Christmas to You all and May God help us all...............

16. Why doesn't these stupid monitors ask RP sensible questions? It is almost like they tear RP down before he answers to try to rattle him. Our country is in shambles and they are pushing it forward

with their media bias. Even if RP does win and even beats Obama, he will have an uphill fight to

straighten out the heads of this country. GO RP, we will help!

17. The Republican Billionaires Club doesn't want Ron Paul in because it will cost "THEM" to much money. They want more of their own , Rommney and Cain, in place to protect "their interest!"

The best hope for America is to Vote for RON PAUL and fire "ALL" of congress and start off fresh!!!

Aren't you tired of all these Senators and congressmen getting rich off your hard earned money???

Senators and Congressmen, among the richest Americans getting FREE HEALTHCARE and benifits for life while forcing us to accept Obamacare????? If you loose your job, do you still continue to receive severance pay and benifits ??? Why should they ????? They have done NOTHING except screw the taxpayers out of their hard earned money so they can get richer and greedier!

NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

FIRE "ALL OF CONGRESS!!!".....LET'S START ANEW

VOTE "RON PAUL 2012 !!!"

18. Ron Paul and Marco Rubio ticket for 2012!

19. I can see it now if Ron Paul does not get the republican nomination and has to go for an independent run we will all be told not to throw our vote away on Ron Paul that will be just giving the election to Obama.

It will never occur to the establishment that voting for more of the same is the waste of vote and in fact a vote for Ron Paul will not be wasted. Maybe the GOP nominee should step aside for a change. Ron Paul who will put this country on a new path for once. What I would like to see is a debate between Ron Paul and Obama!

Imagine that? It would like be taking candy from a baby with no puppet master teleprompter to read from. Dave

20. RON PAUL THE ONLY CHOICE FOR A FREE AMERICA!!!