1,010 responses to “Ron Paul Highlights – CNN Tea Party Express Debate”

1. tejaspics

poor Ron Paul’s mind is starting to slip. Sounding senile.

2. AnotherNutJob

Do the other candidates know Ron Paul is right and only disagree with him because they are “bought and paid for politicians” or are they really that brainwashed?

3. R3volution

PLEASE SPREAD THIS INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO AND MAKE IT GO VIRAL!

4. xipkore

i see ignorance everywhere.

5. David Ball

I really want to vote for you, Ron Paul. But I don’t think I’ll be able to because this district attorney in Tennessee wouldn’t work with my criminal attorney and now I’m probably going to have to sign this plea agreement to escape going to prison, over a few drugs. It means I’ll have 3 felonies and a lot of probation, and I wasn’t doing anything really bad; the cop just claimed my brake light was out (still unproven to me at this point). I’ve tried to rally up support for you as much as I can though. It’s just really hard, I keep getting these people that say “I don’t vote” or “My vote doesn’t count” or a bunch of other nonsense. I know we can do it this time, and thanks for never stopping doing what is right! I can not believe those people booed you when you only said the truth. Seems like people think we are high and mighty and we just are not that. But I hope you’ll help end the war on drugs, too, while you’re at it! I may be able to get my voting rights restored, but probably not before next year’s election (or so that’s what I’ve been told). So sad, if only I could just go ahead and vote now while I still can.

1. John Fowler

If you want to know how Ron Paul’s campaign is REALLY doing, please check this out:

Here is the truth, and its about time someone said it. I’ve been thinking the same thing as was said in this interview. I really think we can do it this time. Ron Paul is stealing the show. He’s one of a kind. We may not get another chance at the America we want.

6. gamevain

That response was amazing on the middle east finally a damn politician who understands the Muslim world!

7. 8lig

Keep your hands off my Billion dollar embassy in Iraq, you old fart.

8. KS099193

Once again Ron Paul shows that he doesn’t truely understand the mindset of jihadist….

9. asdfghjkl6661

Who even came up with “They hate us because we’re free” LOL, that makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER

10. OpenInsanity

ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬Elizabeth Warren 2012▬▬▬­­­­­­▬ஜ۩۩

Join the ReBETHlution

11. PossessDismiss

Ron Paul’s foreign policy is on spot. It’s some of his other ideas that sink him.

12. TrollMCTrollinMAKKY

卐ϟ 卐══════════ϟ 卐══════════ϟ 卐══════════ϟ 卐

TEA-PARTY HAS NOW BECAME THE NATIONAL WHITE SUPREMIST MOVEMENT, PROMISING DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE MAJORITY MINORITY, PROMISE TO DOWN-GRADE THE ECONOMY FURTHER WITH HOLDING IT HOSTAGE, KILLING SENIORS, DISABLED PEOPLE AND POOR PEOPLE.

AMERIKKKA, THE FASCIST KKK, RIGHT-WING, RADICAL CHRISTIAN ZEALOT COUNTRY.

卐ϟ 卐══════════ϟ 卐══════════ϟ 卐══════════ϟ 卐

13. mondoux

It’s not enough to say “Vote Ron Paul

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE !

14. kardentyrell

President Paul ‘The Teacher’

15. richtint

RON PAUL WOULD MAKE ONE OF THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS SINCE KENNEDY!!! RON PAUL 2012

16. conroyalby

It was a CNN crowd, of course they believe the 9-11 fraud.

17. peaceonhotdogs

03:07 they asked Ron Paul, bad move Wolf:)

18. MegaResistence

Ron Paul 2012 !!!!!!!! wake up sheeple, 9/11 was an inside job

19. sgtpetersen

Sheep Baa, Sheeple Boo.

20. JakkThunder

And boom goes the dynamite!

21. 21boxhead

ALL ARE CUNTS FACES, I DON’T SEE THEM BEING PRESIDENT, IT LOOKS LIKE OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN RE-ELECTION

22. 21boxhead

TEA BAG EXPRESS

23. Mastirshake

those perry supporters didnt want to hear no truth,

24. PersonalJesus348

That was the most beautiful thing i’ve ever seen ;_;

25. Michael S. Thomas

I listened with great respect as you tried to inform the audience of the fraud being perpitrated in their name. There was a alternative to the way we reacted to 9-11.
    Now we must drink from the “poison. Challis”

26. sexyburnj

Ron Paul 2012!

27. Burt521

In the words of Ronald Reagan “Aww Shut up” What has happened to America is they have been fed a lie so much they believe it and when Mr. “Frothy Mixture of Lube and Fecal Matter” spoke that lie that has been embedded into the general public’s mind the people began booing Dr.Paul when he spoke the words of Osama…In the word’s of Hitler himself…If you tell a lie long enough, loud enough and often enough…the people will believe it…

28. Supernaught16

cut from the schools??? i like him but he lost me on that one.

29. Bready55

Stop, Listen & Learn your history before 911, then have a open reaction. Not what you think you know. He knows what he is talking about, but I guess some people like to be spoon fed.

30. BootyBot

why the FUCK did they boo him at 8:49??? That’s the TRUTH WTF???

31. LET FREEDOM RING

Ron Paul You are definately getting my vote!!

1. Bilal

And mine :D

32. LET FREEDOM RING

Ron Paul 2012. :-)

Ron Paul always brings up the most interesting things in Congress. He predicted the Housing Bubble 5 years ahead and warned Congress. He warned of the possibility of Terrorist Attacks on our soil due to our Foreign Interventions in July 2001, 2 months before Sept 11th. Ron Paul has been talking about the Monetary crisis and the issues with the Federal Reserve since 1971. Ron Paul is a Genius. He always brings up the important issues and he has Solutions!

Ron Paul-the only choice for People who want their Rights Restored!

33. TheSteve4200

I’M NOT DEFENDING THE TEA-PARTY ANYMORE..
    THEY SHOWED ME THEY’RE IGNORANTS THE OTHER NIGHT
    WITH THAT HEALTH CARE QUESTION, WHEN WOLF SAID -WOULD U LET SOMEONE DIE IF HE WAS UN-INSURED? I DON’T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THAT. PLUS BOOING RON FOR TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11. THEY CLAP FOR RICK PERRY EVEN WHEN HES WRONG
    I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM.. MAYBE EVERYTHING THE LEFT WAS SAYING ABOUT THEM IS TRUE.
    SHEEPLE -WHO DON’T KNOW HISTORY OR THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 AND THE WAR ON TERROR..

1. WE THE PEOPLE

Idiots and ignoramuses have their place in politics. Now we know that place for most is the Koch-funded Tea Party.
      You can bet those brain-dead sheople carry the banner for Perry. Got to vote for media-designated “winner” ya know.

34. midnitespider

And it would be up to that person to or to not get medicare! you can opt in or opt out. You wanna become a jackass superstar and tie your balls to a boat,your doing not the governments! and if they know going in the government isnt going to cover there stupidity might change some stupid ideas!

35. midnitespider

Ridk perry is such a phoney!!! he looks like an overpayed news anchor!… IDIOT!

1 18 19 20 21 22 28