10 responses to “Ron Paul: Want More Jobs? End Political Cronyism, Support Right-to-Work Laws”

1. gain money online

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

2. gain money online

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

3. Jim Clark

Good Luck in looking for a good paying AMERICAN JOB !!!

John Smith started the day early having set his alarmclock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 am … While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA).

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his computer (MADE IN MALAYSIA), John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can’t find a good paying job in AMERICA AND NOW HE’S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT (MADE IN KENYA).

Yep, This pretty much says it all… Needs no additional comments!

You gotta keep this one circulating! Vote… Ron Paul

4. YoungSilverTongue

Ron Paul 2012

5. mountainbiker

Both parties support the same political agenda, but from irreconcilable points of view. They seem to be representing opposite views. “American corporatism” corporatism is clearly explained on the following web page. http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=22594

Ron Paul represents a different point of view from either party and needs to expose “American corporatism” for what it is.

6. Cino

What Mr. Paul fails to mention is that those RIGHT TO WORK states have the highest ratio of poverty because of low wages jobs created…Texas it a prime example.

I like Mr. Paul very much….but is anti labor stance will lose many Independents. Many corporations located in RTWS have shown time and time again that they carry the highest paid executives with the lowest paid employees.

I would love to be pro Ron Paul and pro UNION. This is an issue.

7. MikeC

Ron Paul is probally one of the only politicans that I can honestly say I love. Usually voting is picking the lessor of evils and with him its more of ensuring good over evil. I dont always agree with him on his views but I love his arguements. I would rather have someone in there that I disagreed with then someone who told me what I want to hear.

Go Ron Paul 2012

8. PeoplePower

To have more jobs, you need more money, cut foreign spending & end all the wars!

Go Ron Paul :-)

9. louis

all i have to say to rickparry is you wanna kiss ronpaul ass go a head ronpaul is the man we need right now rickparry the cheer leader can go back to loserville if he wants to or he can have sex with the one and ownly sarah palin

10. louis

ronpaul can create up to a millon jobs that rickparry cant we dont need him in the witehouse fucking everything up for us what a scubag rick the asshole parry is what we all need right now is some dam common sese in the witehouse like ronpaul not rickparry the cheerleader who dose nothing but lie lie lie steal steal