Ron Paul Explains Reasons for 9/11

1. Ron Paul 2012

2. Love that "dumb" look Santorum keeps on his face! It was also funny to watch him lip sing The Star Spangled Banner...INCORRECTLY!

3. I didn't know we had bases on their land. Let's take them off their land. slowly we'll have to regain the world respect again the right way.

4. Brilliant!

Dr. Ron Paul 2012.

5. they can see the truth because they live in fear..... & Ron Paul is 100% spot on when he said that they attack because of occupation of their land ... us Irish did excatly that to the british... Occupation of our land... so we took up arms.. & took the war to their land.... here is an example.... of our damage... /watch?v=GTlCrPOxirA&feature=related

6. that other guy should just shut up. ron paul makes him sound so uninformed. and his questions were all iffy and had implied accusatory tones to them.

7. Whats with Republicans being against the founders? Pick and chose what you like? Beck and the rest refuse to follow the constitution completely.

8. Be sure you register as a Republican. There are about 20 states where you cant vote for Ron Paul in the critical primary if you are a registered Democrat or Independent. So many loopholes by state with this - I know Ron Paul has many party crossover supporters and young voters who may not know this . Let's not get cheated out of our votes and let's not allow Ron Paul to be cheated out of the election. You can always change back after he wins if you want. Pass it on!

9. I like how he let him talk and didn't cut him off.

10. Even at his age, he is mentally agile and very forthcoming unlike the majority of the politicans. They should make a film about his life.

11. GLORY AMEN and stuffs... Man I talk on and on about this and the BLIND flag waving we received during the bush jr admin. has blinded the general like sheep.

12. Im Canadian and Ron Paul is the person America and the world needs right now!

13. Ron Paul PWNS everybody he gets interviewed by and debates. If he doesn't win I hope we all get to go to the FEMA camps just to see the look on all the dumb sheeple's faces, I would be willing to die for the ultimate "I told you so" moment.

14. Ron Paul PWNS everybody he gets interviewed by and debates. If he doesn't win I hope we all get to go to the FEMA camps just to see the look on all the dumb sheeple's faces, I would be willing to die for the ultimate "I told you so" moment.

15. They're not saying "boo" they're saying "boo-urns, boo-urns"

16. They're not saying "boo" they're saying "boo-urns, boo-urns"

17. I wish I can line up each person that booed Ron Paul and bitch slap them back to reality!

18. I wish I can line up each person that booed Ron Paul and bitch slap them back to reality!

19. I believe that the biggest reason for 911 was the fact that the Federal Government desired a "New Pearl Harbor" and the Israeli Government arranged it.

20. I believe that the biggest reason for 911 was the fact that the Federal Government desired a "New Pearl Harbor" and the Israeli Government arranged it.