Ron Paul on Solyndra Scam, Cheney Comments

1. I wish Ron Paul would hire an Obama-esque campaign team. That's all he is missing. He isn't slick enough to get votes from the dumb voters.

2. Ron Paul is schooling everyone!

3. Even the Fox News hosts seem perplexed by Ron Paul. They just don't seem to understand true freedom.

4. Neo-con are cowards if they are the THAT afraid of one small nation getting a nuclear bomb.

5. Common sense doesn't seem very common... If it was "game over" every time a country that doesn't love the US gets a nuke the game would have ended a long time ago. How can people forget the cold war so completely in only 20 years?

If you claim that Iran would suicide just to kill a few people in Israel then you're either a stupid or a manipulative and warmongering person.

6. Considering another nearly $1 million money bomb and the highly enthusiastic California straw poll victory today, the Ron Paul Revolution continues to surge. A very inexpensive way to contribute to the campaign's credibility deficiency, I believe, is with bumper stickers. One can buy excellent Ron Paul bumper stickers for as low as 10 for $5 (plus $1 postage) at www.Stickers2012.com or a bit more expensive at www.RonPaul2012.com, which will go directly to the campaign.

7. I just donated $100 to RON PAUL because I am not afraid to give peace a chance, I am not afraid of liberty, and I am not afraid of personal responsibility.

I am a man of free-thought, free-will, and further more I think every other man and woman ought to be allowed the same.

8. We The People means EVERYONE IN AMERICA! We are one! We must understand that we have been blessed with a man who actually cares about us...all of us. A man who has stuck to his beliefs and The Constitution for over 30 years and can not be bought. He is our only hope AS A NATION...FIGHTING AS ONE....HE IS OUR LAST HOPE. Please for your future and your children's future make certain we do not become slaves to the hyperinflation and dollar crash that will be coming if you don't vote RON PAUL!

9. Ron Paul 2012

10. Cheney knows when his side gets the ball -they will do the same thing .PAY OFF THEIR CLIQUES ! AMERICA IS CAUGHT BETWEEN TO IMMOVABLE IDEALS.BOTH PARTYS LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AT YOU.STOP PAYING TAXS UNTIL THEY START LISTENING -ITS SIMPLE .STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN OR SIT DOWN AND TAKE IT LIKE A DOG

11. A couple times I've noticed some dismissive subtle head shaking going on at the end of a Ron Paul interview . What the hell is with Cavuto's head moving back and forth as he looks down at his desk at the end of the segment. He's conveying a physical message of denial to the viewers. Body language anyone? Starts as soon as Ron Paul sheds light on the fact that Iran wants one nuke and Israel already has 300. Ooops...dumb Americans ain't supposed to know that!!

12. I'm happy to say I donated to Ron Paul's campaign today. Let the money bomb destroy these other candidates. Rick Perry, Al Gore's old campaign manager. The main stream media is going to kill this country.

13. Inaccurate title

14. I have great respect for Ron Paul, but the only point I would make is that the free market has a poor track record of preparing for the future. Paying for the future today just isn't a profitable endeavor. There is no profit motive for a clean future...

15. 5:25 "its past and its history suggest" The last time iran attacked another country was 1732, i has had many crazy leaders since

16. This isn't what the video is about but Cuvuto is the only anchor I respect. Beck was great when he was on air.

17. This isn't what the video is about but Cuvuto is the only anchor I respect. Beck was great when he was on air.

18. My eyes are open, I can see it blow in the wind, with my eyes closed and not physical, I feel it beating across my skin, means the realist thing is the unseen, you want 2 “CLICK MY NAME” 2 know what I mean, it is no secret for I HAVE FOUND IT!

19. My eyes are open, I can see it blow in the wind, with my eyes closed and not physical, I feel it beating across my skin, means the realist thing is the unseen, you want 2 “CLICK MY NAME” 2 know what I mean, it is no secret for I HAVE FOUND IT!

20. ronpaul2012. com donate his campaign now.