985 responses to “Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy: Peace & Respect – Not Intimidation, Bribes & War”

  1. HFTL666

    I believe this concept is shared by 90% of people on the Earth, it is sad that the other 10% need to actually be SHOWN that this is even possible. Ron Paul is the best.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

  2. HFTL666

    I believe this concept is shared by 90% of people on the Earth, it is sad that the other 10% need to actually be SHOWN that this is even possible. Ron Paul is the best.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  3. HFTL666

    I believe this concept is shared by 90% of people on the Earth, it is sad that the other 10% need to actually be SHOWN that this is even possible. Ron Paul is the best.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  4. bigbadmamajama11

    Well said…

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  5. bigbadmamajama11

    Well said…

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  6. NIGHTMAREuki

    The Prophet has spoken and its time for all the people to listen

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  7. NIGHTMAREuki

    The Prophet has spoken and its time for all the people to listen

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  8. NIGHTMAREuki

    The Prophet has spoken and its time for all the people to listen

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  9. shaostyle

    Ron Paul I highly respect you!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  10. shaostyle

    Ron Paul I highly respect you!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  11. shaostyle

    Ron Paul I highly respect you!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  12. Ninety9Soulz

    Make it happen! Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  13. Ninety9Soulz

    Make it happen! Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  14. Ninety9Soulz

    Make it happen! Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  15. 9921yourwong

    It is regrettably honest and forthright people can not make it in the presidential politics of the U.S. Obama is as close as we have come, and the powers that be have derailed his presidency as much as possible. Ron Paul will not be our president, unfortunately.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

  16. 9921yourwong

    It is regrettably honest and forthright people can not make it in the presidential politics of the U.S. Obama is as close as we have come, and the powers that be have derailed his presidency as much as possible. Ron Paul will not be our president, unfortunately.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

  17. 9921yourwong

    It is regrettably honest and forthright people can not make it in the presidential politics of the U.S. Obama is as close as we have come, and the powers that be have derailed his presidency as much as possible. Ron Paul will not be our president, unfortunately.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

  18. DNATS

    Ron Paul is pissed, better be prepare GOP candidates!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  19. DNATS

    Ron Paul is pissed, better be prepare GOP candidates!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  20. citizensnips83

    If Dr. Paul doesn’t win this Country is done! Maybe Russia or China will show mercy… who am I kidding they will fuck us in the ass and WE WILL HAVE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF IT! Face it people AMERICA is the biggest bully on the block, we just need to mind our own and be nice geez.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

  21. citizensnips83

    If Dr. Paul doesn’t win this Country is done! Maybe Russia or China will show mercy… who am I kidding they will fuck us in the ass and WE WILL HAVE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF IT! Face it people AMERICA is the biggest bully on the block, we just need to mind our own and be nice geez.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  22. citizensnips83

    If Dr. Paul doesn’t win this Country is done! Maybe Russia or China will show mercy… who am I kidding they will fuck us in the ass and WE WILL HAVE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF IT! Face it people AMERICA is the biggest bully on the block, we just need to mind our own and be nice geez.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  23. nofate2029

    In response to his rebuttal at the Tea Party debate, this just floored me. It was pure brilliance, and something the masses need to hear whether they like it or not.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

  24. nofate2029

    In response to his rebuttal at the Tea Party debate, this just floored me. It was pure brilliance, and something the masses need to hear whether they like it or not.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  25. nofate2029

    In response to his rebuttal at the Tea Party debate, this just floored me. It was pure brilliance, and something the masses need to hear whether they like it or not.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  26. LeonidBraynerMyshkin

    Thus spoke the next president of America.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  27. LeonidBraynerMyshkin

    Thus spoke the next president of America.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  28. LeonidBraynerMyshkin

    Thus spoke the next president of America.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  29. dissentfighter1776

    zionist troll drones! lots on this vlog. Stand tall Mr. paul.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  30. dissentfighter1776

    zionist troll drones! lots on this vlog. Stand tall Mr. paul.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  31. dissentfighter1776

    zionist troll drones! lots on this vlog. Stand tall Mr. paul.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

  32. conraddoavil

    I agree with everything he said in this video but I’m a little disappointed that he’s picked up the propaganda machine that runs this country. THE TELEPROMPTER!
    At least I know Ron Paul meant what he says and he isn’t reading off of something someone else wrote like Obama does!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

  33. conraddoavil

    I agree with everything he said in this video but I’m a little disappointed that he’s picked up the propaganda machine that runs this country. THE TELEPROMPTER!
    At least I know Ron Paul meant what he says and he isn’t reading off of something someone else wrote like Obama does!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

  34. conraddoavil

    I agree with everything he said in this video but I’m a little disappointed that he’s picked up the propaganda machine that runs this country. THE TELEPROMPTER!
    At least I know Ron Paul meant what he says and he isn’t reading off of something someone else wrote like Obama does!

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

  35. zz911wasInsideJobzz

    The rest of candidates don’t even deserve to be on the same stage as RP. He’s leaps and bounds ahead of the rest.

    A vote for Ron Paul is a vote against the New World Order.

    Report this comment

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0