Ron Paul’s Full Speech at LPAC: “Don’t Steal – the Government Hates Competition!”

1. Thursday morning POLL fox news americas newsroom

2. i hope he gets elected although alot of people think he’s batshit crazy :O

3. That’s a good point. But then again, most average people don’t blame Obama’s failings on the notion that bush screwed up so bad that it’s not his fault (Even when it is clearly his fault on alot of issues). So why shouldn’t the same apply here?… And nobody said getting our liberties back, that have been stripped away from us over the years would be easy, and without risk. IMO, the risks are greater if we just sit back and do nothing.

4. freecannabisplease

Damn it! LETS GO RON PAUL! ROOF!

5. go Ron Paul go 2012, I like what he said at the end about creative energy, if the government is always taxing us, scaring us, making us feel guilty, and we are not able to keep the fruits of our labor, it all becomes very draining.

Let’s throw the government off our backs in 2012, vote for Ron Paul.

6. No one gets it. Voting for RP will destroy the message he represents when he takes office and everything collapses. It is to late and he cant fix it and his presidency will destroy the message of liberty. If you think he can fix things just ask him how he will do it, he has no idea how to get the congress to work together.
    I like him and his message but dont want him and the message of liberty be the scape goat when things do finally collapse.

7. I am a convicted felon, released from Fed. prison last Nov. Cant vote, but see that I need to help getting Mr. Paul in office. What would be most helpful in my position? I just hope folks understand what it is to have gov. controlling your every move. Not too far from freedom….I HOPE !!!

8. everyone spread the word about ron paul, to everyone, everywhere. start the spark of reason in many we all have the oportunity to do everyday and everynight. talk to strangers, ignite them on a great event that is happening. ignite your family and friends of the oportunity for them to check out these videos here on youtube and make their own minds and they will awaken, anyone would. common sense!

9. I love the idea of personal Liberty. The records of Dr. Ron Paul are really imposing. Im watching his movements the last 7-8 years. I love his program.
    The only things I couldn´t find until now is his mind on 9/11, the Kennedy case and his thoughts on Bilderberger. If someone got infos or links for me please send them to me. thx. Well Im from Austria (EU) and I think Dr. Paul is the only choise for the US and the world to become a better place. .I love when he speaks about Austrian Economy lol

10. Kick the lying Con artists out of the Whitehouse! Vote for Ron Paul for President!!!

11. I love Ron Paul. He always reminds me of Gandalf the White.

12. we should sue all the poleticians for fraud and a trial by jury.
    fraud mean to obtain an advantage by deception so Obama decieved us with all his election pledges.

13. I love the words RP chooses. Much better than having IC chips implanted our brains. In an age of advancing technology and the problems it presents which there is virtually no mainstream discussion about, the more need than ever to heed the warnings of the founders on tyranny.

14. I wish I had the choice to LOVE this video in the rating!

15. I would of enjoyed the speech better if that dam camra man kept the camra still and keep moving it around like a dam rockie.

16. Anyone else’s mobile device crash at the part where he talks about the monetary system?

17. Compare Dr. Paul’s words to Obama’s, spoken at last week’s job’s speech:

“What kind of country would this be if Congress had voted down Social Security or Medicare just because it violated some rigid idea about what government could or could not do?”

A better one, Mr. Usurper. A much better one.

18. Thomas Jefferson

“I never believed there was one code of morality for a public and another for a private man.”

“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”

“I have ever deemed it more honorable and more profitable, too, to set a good example than to follow a bad one.”

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

19. when i first turned this video on it had 99 likes, now its up too 135!