Ron Paul’s Full Speech at LPAC: “Don’t Steal – the Government Hates Competition!”

1. the drug trade is run by governments. the governments pay a penny per gram or less to make the drugs. the governments use our tax money, our soldiers & our ships & planes to bring the drugs into our countries & other countries. the government makes it illegal to smoke natural drugs even though these drugs are the safest to use compare to chemical man made drugs that kill millions every day in the world. most over dozing is from unskilled users & mixing of the drugs with chemicals.

2. I have been saying this for 5 years. I do not know how long he has been saying about drugs being legal. and for prostitution I been saying since I was 5 years old & found out my step mom was a prostitute to mainly cause she had no husband and needed some sex & to support her two children when their dad was a dead beat. I never judged her or seen it as wrong. it is the woman's right to charge or not. most men use a woman for sex anyways & discard her & get a younger woman.

3. What you're saying is exactly correct - which is why Ron Paul wants to make all drugs legal. We are using so much money and so many resources to fight a "war on drugs" that keeps getting worse. Kids are raised in homes where parents deal and produce drugs. If drugs were legal, which doesn't mean that everyone should go doing drugs, but if drugs were legal then the underground trafficking would stop. Think how bad it would be if cigarettes were illegal. Same thing.

4. Go to bluerepublicandotorg all the information you need is there.

5. Thank you Ron Paul for carrying the peoples wish for Constitutional Restoration, GOD SPEED!

6. (copy)

It's not enough to say "Vote Ron Paul"

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE ! Copy and paste this everywhere

7. Cool... he is like some kind of white martin luther king! FREEDOM AT LAST! he always tells the truth regardless if its not good for him.. im pro choice and his policy even on abortion made sense to me lol.. the man is a pure genius and sure, we shouldn't trust politicians to solve all our problems (im sure he wont either) but HONESTY is the best policy and for that he deserves the position and based on all his other policies he will most likely do much more for us then any other candidate...

8. You must register as republican 12 weeks before the vote unless you live in an open ballot state like IL.

9. RON PAUL Veterans Day Money Bomb is happening today. Donate what you can rite now and pass this along to all vids.

10. IGD is hiring like crazy and GREAT pay!!! $500-700

Working 2-3 hours a day from home or office just need a computer.CALL our Call Center to start today (248)871-3250 EXT.1809 or If you would like to ask me any questions feel free to call me anytime (845-232-0367) or email me. TRAINING STARTS MONDAY!!

11. I appreciate Ron Pauls spirit of humility & believe its one of his many greatest attributes & is best deserving to be president!
    Although, as I love Ron Pauls power of thought, the (tea party) has a religious grass root & hope fanaticism is not their drive.

12. Listen to the wisdom, help change or country!!!

13. I live on less than 700 per month. I have never contributed to a politician before. I will go without things I want or need, in order to support Ron Paul for president by donating as much as I can each month until he is elected.

14. YEEAHH...Dr. Paul has spoken!!

15. I feel so lucky to be alive at this moment in history, when I am young and have the chance to fight to get Dr. Paul elected.

16. Just leave the damn camera still.

17. RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!!

VOTE RON PAUL 2012!!

18. thanks God at least One guy in the race is not puppet and real

19. This guy's doing a great thing, I just fear they may try to kill him :(

20. 27:12 in the where? The D.E.....A? Oh yeah I meant EPA. Wonder why he doesn't want it to be known that he wants to get rid of the DEA as well...
    Ron Paul 2012!