1,242 responses to “Watch the Full Fox News/Google GOP Debate”

1. egderegor

FAUX NEWS sucks and I am a 35 year Republican.

2. bigfatjohn120

Taxes rate is not a problem
    Gas Food Power is a problem for poor people

3. Mr1988dragon

The country is in this situation because of bush. Although I understand why way had to go to war, but the country is also this shape because we are divided. Republican on one side democrat on the other, why can't we put our differences aside, stop blaming others and come together to fix this country? Can anyone tell me?

4. rageron2

The 9% Personal, 9% National, 9% Corporate Flat tax
    This is GREAT !!!! More Jobs & money in our pockets !!!!!
    THNAK YOU HERMAN CAIN

5. DevanteBennett

michelle bachman copied Ron Paul's answer... she's a wannabe Ron...

6. Mr1988dragon

7. bigfatjohn120

Big Virgina Earth Quake lol You guys are pussys. Come to Los Angeles and you will see a real earth quake

8. iViolin1990

Notice how the front runners are always seated beside each other in the middle of the stage. Anyone know what the psychological implications/significance of that? :3

9. PhazonElitist

"Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!"

I wonder when people will wake up and realize that they don't need to spend their entire waking lives doing shit they hate for little benefit to themselves or even their communities; they do enrich their economic masters greatly, however. Oh well, that won't happen until the world's nonrenewable resources run dry, I suppose.

10. andyPRice04

Ron Paul gets love on Youtube, but they don't take him seriously in these debates. CNN AND FoxNews treated him as a second rate candidate, even though he is clearly the winner when he actually is allowed to speak.

11. picainches

Ron Paul and Herman Cain. We need more focus on them!

12. bigfatjohn120

It is cheaper for china to send a new tv then for me to fix it.
    There is your problem

1. Keep It Real

It was cheaper for the Soviets to make a TV than for US to fix one as well, but back then, we actually OPPOSED communism, rather than prop it up by allowing our corporations to move there, use slave labor, and then buying all their products.

13. KronosDeret

wow nobody is answering any questions ... are those people populistic politicians or what?

14. g3xter2

I do not understand why people in the US equate patriotism with voting Republican when all they ever stood for is making the rich even richer, making the poor poorer, destroying the middle class, justifying unnecessary wars with fear-mongering on propaganda channels like FOX and dividing people in their own country.

If you are not a billionaire or CEO of an arms or oil company, a private defense contractor, a bank or an investor or the like, I see no reason to represent any conservative values.

15. TwistedMind6969

FUCKING republicans. Put them in a pit and light them on fire!

16. curtb47

You are not going to create any jobs by lowering taxes....I represent the middleclass and I have no money to spend...I'm underwater with the house and my credit cards are maxed...So those employees will not have anything to do....

17. bigfatjohn120

No one ever has hired my because taxes are low

18. auriskv

I'm a little sad to see where this whole thing is deteriorating. Paul is the only candidate who seems relatively truthful. I support his abortion policy but everyone else seems to be just playing the "Let's bash obama for applause lines" game. I really don't like any of them. Romney isn't sticking to what he did best in MA which a lot of people remember him for here, which was his health care plan, and Caine just made up the whole healthcare death thing.

19. bigfatjohn120

Cut my taxes all you want, I don't pay taxes because there is NO BUSINESS not because taxes are high

20. TheFunnyManHQ

Dont just cut taxes for Middle Class, cut ALL TAXES. The best thing would to do away with Income Tax (so ppl will be more motivated to work harder bc they KEEP their earned money) and make/increase CONSUMPTION tax.

21. justicetruth84

Empty slogans from Republicans...remember they had 8 years of republican government and they never done any of what they are saying...same ole liars.

22. dogfat69

we need more focus on illegals in america, "dick perry" was disappointing in the issue. more deportation of illegals and fine their employers. theses are american issues that can't be done by weak hearts!!!

23. bigfatjohn120

Why did the goverment crash along with the economy?
    Less spending less job I get that.
    Why did the goverment start to fail at the same time?
    We bailed out companys but not anymore, so why is goverment spend up so much or did govement lose it revenue some how?

24. bcg72

Welcome Ron Paul zombies.

25. justicetruth84

Romney says they are the only people who put their hand on heart when their national anthem is played.

I say Mr. Romney! you are FOS!

26. skinnerrr

nutt66 is right. Tax cuts don't create jobs. Demand does.

27. writergarrett

I will not vote for Perry.
    I will not vote for Romney.
    I will not engage in Texan declarations of victory.
    Nor will I live in Bullshit.
    Therefore I will vote for Herman I-know-what-the-fuck-i'm-doin Cain.
    Love ya Newt but you dede scuzza-fucked us
    and I can scarce find the Santorum fans,
    And if I thought auditing the Fed and withdrawing from Afghanistan where the driving force fo politics, I'd be a ron paul fan,
    fuck yeah Bachmann. I mean I'm Gay, but I can settle.

28. OrdoMallius

And people say google and youtube don't spy on your internet activities...

29. nutt66

TAX CUTS DO NOT create jobs (they will save ALL the money), because it does not increase demand; to say otherwise is economically illogical

30. skinnerrr

Argument of someone between you and your doctor. UHrm isn't that what an insurance company is. They tell me what doctors I can see and what drugs I can buy. Doctor has no say. Doctor recommends one drug insurance company pays for another guess what drug you get.

31. freegoa1

Just listen and compare all the candidates to Ron Paul. Rest of 'em are just usual mumbo jumbo while Ron Paul talks about the real solutions.

32. Henry

We support you Dr. Ron Paul 2012!

33. brizzurker1984

Ron Paul 2012 - Leagalize freedom!!!

34. BroodjeEend

There is absolutely no reason for the US to support Israel like it does. Israel is occupying Palestine. People need to understand (and one only needs to look at World War 2 for comparison) that terrorism is nearly always the result of (foreign) occupation. This is also the reason behind the 9/11 attacks, which is not the fault of the American people but most certainly that of the American governments.

35. DieUnsterblichkeit

Most of them have no clue....

At that Bachman,
    I never thought we see another Palin, but even less intelligent

Are americans always that paranoid,
    If they don't like something it's socialist
    If iwe get bad weather , it's socialist faulst

Some businesses should always be in the hand of the state/goverment
    (Police, Firefighter, Teachers and even Hospitals) As in their hand their target is to serve the people, not the dollar