Watch the Full Fox News/Google GOP Debate

Who won the debate? Vote here!

Watch the complete Fox News/Google Republican Debate in Florida, Orlando:

Participants: Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum

1,242 Comments:

1. Romney and Perry sound like a couple bitches. "Your eye shadow sucks, your lipstick is too red!!"

2. Ron Paul is the only one with a spine up there

3. Ron Paul is the only one with a spine up there

4. The dislike bar speaks the truth. They all suck.

5. Prick Perry takes way too much credit for the jobs in Texas. I've lived here for 34 years and through past recessions Texas has always done well because it is a big state with just about any market you can think of. Just in Houston we have the biggest ship channel in the south, oil refineries, big banking, international trade in the western hemesphere, agriculture, space program (what is left), and I can go on and on. And again, Prick Perry did not create all that.

6. Prick Perry takes way too much credit for the jobs in Texas. I've lived here for 34 years and through past recessions Texas has always done well because it is a big state with just about any market you can think of. Just in Houston we have the biggest ship channel in the south, oil refineries, big banking, international trade in the western hemesphere, agriculture, space program (what is left), and I can go on and on. And again, Prick Perry did not create all that.

7. John Huntsman - Nothing special at all. Basically the same as Rick Perry except the media isn't sucking his dick.

8. John Huntsman - Nothing special at all. Basically the same as Rick Perry except the media isn't sucking his dick.

9. Hermann Cain - I like him. His 9/9/9 plan seems interesting. I'm down for some new policies to see if they work, because what we have right now definitely isn't working. I like that he hasn't held any political office before this. That to me says that he is a guy who knows how to get shit done.

10. Hermann Cain - I like him. His 9/9/9 plan seems interesting. I'm down for some new policies to see if they work, because what we have right now definitely isn't working. I like that he hasn't held any political office before this. That to me says that he is a guy who knows how to get shit done.

11. Michelle Bachman - I think that it is important to get rid of Obamacare and she seems committed to doing that. Although, she seems like she is full of shit about everything.

12. Michelle Bachman - I think that it is important to get rid of Obamacare and she seems committed to doing that. Although, she seems like she is full of shit about everything.

13. Mitt Romney - Full of shit. He will say anything in the world to get elected. Also the whole "Romneycare" thing is going to be a thorn in his back later in the election, including and especially if he gets the nomination.

14. Mitt Romney - Full of shit. He will say anything in the world to get elected. Also the whole "Romneycare" thing is going to be a thorn in his back later in the election, including and especially if he gets the nomination.

15. Rick Perry - Not quite sure why the media seems to be sucking his dick but it seems that he is starting to sink slowly in popularity. He is nothing special. Even people in Texas don't like him.

16. Rick Perry - Not quite sure why the media seems to be sucking his dick but it seems that he is starting to sink slowly in popularity. He is nothing special. Even people in Texas don't like him.

17. Ron Paul - Probably would make the best President out of all the candidates. He is definitely "founding father" material but first he needs the nomination. His consistent and "outside of the box" policies are exactly what the country needs. I don't understand why the mainstream media seems to be doing everything in their power to censor him.

18. Ron Paul - Probably would make the best President out of all the candidates. He is definitely "founding father" material but first he needs the nomination. His consistent and "outside of the box" policies are exactly what the country needs. I don't understand why the mainstream media seems to be doing everything in their power to censor him.

19. Newt Gingrich - I don't know much about him but he seems like what he says makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong. He seems like he knows how to get shit done.

20. Newt Gingrich - I don't know much about him but he seems like what he says makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong. He seems like he knows how to get shit done.