82 responses to “Poll: Who Won the Fox News / Google Debate?”

1. Jak
  2. Nick

For everyone wondering about the “Who Won the Debate” link that Fox News had up…it was changed to this;

Ron Paul is still winning the poll, FYI. Go vote, and keep him at the top.

1. Nick

Nevermind…thats for the SC debate. They must have taken it down to keep Ron Paul’s amazingness under the radar…go figure.

3. fred

There was a link on fox to vote for who won the debate. It WAS at http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/22/who-won-debate/. It has been taken down!!! When I voted Ron Paul was clearly winning. Why was it taken down? I wonder?

Another harder to find poll is still up at: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/09/22/vote-who-won-the-fox-newsgoogle-debate/. Ron Paul is still winning this morning.

Yet another harder to find poll is still up at:

Then there are poll that are on some of the Ron Paul fan sites.

4. Mark Kane

…don’t forget to register. If you’re a democrat you better be prepared to drop your party and register yourself as a Republican. I live in Scotland and have been a big fan of Ron Paul since he threw his hat in to the race in 2008. If he fails……your country is finished. Also……what about these voting machines? Is there checks and balances in place for the abuse that can result?

I bought my t shirt “JOIN THE REVOLUTION” have you…….

I put a £50.00 bet at the book makers yesterday……Ron Paul for president. They gave me 20 to 1
    Easy money…….

5. Anon

Haha, Fox pulled the poll? Go President Paul!

6. Shanktalk

I wonder where Israel got the money to buy off Fox News? Maybe they’re putting their foreign aid to good use.
    Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Herman Cain, all taking paid vacations in Israel. Getting their marching orders. Any possible conflict of interest? Do ya think?
    Everyone on the stage tonight is a stooge for Israel, including the moderators and the blonde bimbo. Everyone with the exception of Ron Paul!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

7. PeoplePower

Ron Paul won, why do they keep asking ? Ron Paul for 2012 !!

Go Ron Paul :-)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

8. Josh

Fox news google debate poll who won? Vote for Ron Paul!

9. Reza

Folks, let’s keep up our support steady. There are more and more people joining us every day, so let’s make sure whenever our roads cross, we clear doubts and questions on what our President Paul stands on.

Thank you all for doing an awesome job in taking a stand for humanity. With having people like Ron Paul, I feel that the 21st century can become safe and prosperous for us and our future generations globally.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

10. Alexa Abrishamian

Once again, Dr. Paul is shut out of a debate. He is the leader on foreign policy questions and he is a physician — yet he wasn’t asked questions on either of these topics. It is frustrating. I think it is obvious that the fix is in. The media and the power elite are scared to death of Dr. Paul. They know that if they gave Dr. Paul as many questions as the others, his campaign would surge. Instead, the media play games for two hours, having candidates pick fights with each other and eat up valuable time with all the blowhards on the stage spewing out their canned soundbites. What an insult to the American people. I admire Dr. Paul for standing there for two hours and having the patience and presence of mind not to yell out in frustration.

My hope is that the field of candidates will thin out very soon so Dr. Paul will have more air time. It’s time for Gingrich, Cain, Santorum, Huntsman, Johnson, and Bachmann to go. Let the contest begin between Dr. Paul, Romney and Perry. It will be hard for the media to ignore Dr. Paul when he is placed between Romney and Perry. And it will be abundantly clear who the champion of the constitution and liberty is!!!!

Alexa Abrishamian
    Burlingame, CA

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 33 Thumb down 0

1. bringbackamerica

Yes, I couldn’t agree more. However, I am glad he didn’t get frustrated. He actually seemed quite content and answered very well. I have gone back (as I always do) and examined his answers more closely because some of the stuff flies over my head when it comes out so quick, and his answers are so rich and brilliant. He has so much substance, and the rest of the candidates are mostly fluff. It is frustrating to see them try to keep him in the periphery. That’s why I was elated when he took his last opportunity to “inform” the viewers that he was in fact running third (quite solidly). That was beautiful. That may have been his most important move all night. Ron Paul for President!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

2. Reza

The only problem with your suggestion is that they will keep those candidates, especially Santorum to minimize Ron Paul. It’s a gimmick particularly at the campaign start. Cain has no place in the white house. Running country at worst historical economic times is not a job of someone like him, but his duty is a racial type. Santorum on the other hand is there to defend the military companies and attract the uneducated (which seems not to be going based on plan). I liked it when Huntsman hit hard on him. He could be a good person to join Paul’s cabinet.

Albeit the above, Garry Johnson needs our support as well. If he can get more time on the podiums and in debates, we will clearly progress faster. That man is helping us greatly, and shows clear support for Paul.

Thoughts?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

11. Zack

Dr. Paul has my support after tonight. He didn’t get much time but he made his time count. I had been for Perry as I thought he had more of a chance, but it is time to stand for principles, and Dr. Paul is a true leader. I admit I did vote for him in the 2008 Texas primary, so its like coming home.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

1. bill

Welcome home then, to the real America, how it should be and could be!

12. Naps

There is now a top tier….Slick Rick,Full of S&%T Mitt,or my personal favorite….Dr. Knows It All PAUL!!!

13. Jeff

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 40

14. 9th State Madmen

Worlds gone crazy and it’s plain to see, in God we dont trust and the devil runs free. Led by drunken insanity, our founders said it best Dont Tread On Me.

We the people have a unique privilege to carry on an idea that’s as fragile as it is strong. A concept rooted deep in truth and grown with love. So for all who have been and for all who will be, until the day you die may you forever be FREE.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

1. bill

Many deists, agostics, and atheists, including myself, are for the constitution and that includes me. Don’t try to compartmentalize Ron Paul supporters or you lose RP fans/voters. Ron Paul is not about religion. Ron Paul is about reducing the size of government to the constitutional level.

15. kabster
  16. Jackson Baer

I don’t know why they didn’t give him more time with his polling numbers clearly at #3. Santorum gets more love than Paul does lol… Hannity did a post debate interview with him which was nice.

17. Willie Stubbs

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are kicking in this poll: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/09/22/vote-who-won-the-fox-newsgoogle-debate/

18. Michael

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 39

1. ridehard

Spoken like a true israeli firster.

2. 9th State Madmen

You kiss your mother with that mouth, dont you get it, his message of freedom includes you too dummie.

1. ridehard

What’s dirty about the truth?
        Everyone knows you firster’s are here to sabatoge Ron Paul. We don’t get paid to be on here. (LIKE YOU DO)

2. ridehard

Sorry, My Bad! thought you were refering to me. By the way your last post was outstanding. you should copyright it.

3. Jim

I can’t quite hear what you are saying Michael, but keep moving your lips, it feels good.

4. Reza

I can tolerate your first paragraph. But, the second… You can go for Fuck’s sake; but, we go for humanity’s sake.

5. Ross

Michael ; Unfortunately your witless comments cannot surpass your stupidity.

19. Eric

I just watched the post debate Hannity interview of Ron Paul……now, I hate Sean Hannity…but I commend him for addressing foreign policy with Ron Paul and giving him a chance to explain it, although it isn’t as much viewers as the actual debate, it’s still a chance for him to spread his message…I bet Hannity was thinking he could make Ron look foolish somehow, but all that interview did was score Dr. Paul some serious points :)

1. Michael

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 34

20. Frederic

Ron Paul is the only candidate to respond to the questions with ease and without going around and around. He is not afraid to say what he feels. He is the only one that I see within the Rep. Candidates to offer the true change that this country needs to get back on the right track once again. The only problem I see is that he is very direct and to the point. A quality but in a debate, can be an issue for what most Americans are not ready to hear. Lets make Ron Paul our next President!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

1. bill

To be blunt, I don’t want Ron Paul to ever water down the issues and not discuss what Americans don’t want to hear. The truth is the truth, and it must come out.

I prepared more than a decade ago for the truth while my neighbors HELOCed or moved to expensive areas that were more than eight times their incomes.

Reality is a hard wrench that turns. But you turn with it.

21. JJ

Here’s the link for the Fox/Google Debate Poll:

Ron Paul 2012!

22. mark
    1. Ryan

Thanks for all the polls links. I just voted in all of them :)
      Ron Paul is kicking booty in all the polls! :)

1. bill

I’m a deep Ron Paul supporter. But frankly, I did not watch the debate. I hope the only people who vote in your link and all the other links that are posted actually watched the debate. I saw some of the results. Many of them over 90% for Ron Paul.

While I’m a very radical libertarian from decades back, I am realistic. Most Americans want handouts and are too lazy/stupid to make any effort to improve themselves. I cannot believe 90% of Republicans would favor Ron Paul over Romney/Perry. They cannot change from GWB conservatives to real small government Republicans in three years. The same ones voted for constipation Dole in 1996.

23. Daniels
  24. mark
    1. kyle s

I’m printscreening them all right now, make sure you do that too. Thanks alot.

25. kyle s

Make sure you stay tuned for the fox news “interview”. Bachmann then Paul before Cain NEXT! Should be very interesting.

26. Matthew

Very disappointed with the amount of time they gave Ron Paul. It should be clear to the American people that these debates have not been objective in finding the best candidate for the job. It is a media circus between Romney and Perry. These are the two candidates the media has chosen. This is obvious. In the post-debate discussion, that is all they talk about. We must campaign and donate hard to really make it clear to the people that Ron Paul is the only choice. He clearly has a deep understanding of this country and the appropriate solutions to fix the problems that we have.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

1. Joe

I’m giving another donation to Ron Paul right now. I have this one thing to say about Rick Perry. Did someone suck the life out of George Bush and stuff him into Rick Perry? OMG, his attempt to out the flip-floppyness of Mitt was painful to listen too. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let this twit disappear. I loved how Huntsman said illustrated how Mitt and Perry may bludgeon each other before this is all over. How lucky they are standing right next to each other. You can’t tell me that either of those will be the choice.

I definitely feel like even Bachman got more time and questions than Ron Paul, and he is beating her. I think though that Ron Paul needs to start really clarifying how his views will create growth. What is is jobs policy, how much it will save, how will it make us safer and how much money we will have (by removing the troops from foreign lands) to spend on real defense. Put his policy into action terms. Talking about the booms and busts and the free-market is good but it gets lost on the audience as a non-answer. Instead discredit the others suggestions by saying we need real plans that will fundamently change the future potential for prosperity in this nation by doing x, y, z. Without these actions, which no one here is suggesting we will continue down the same path we have been moving on for 50+ years.

I wouldn’t say this was his best showing, but I did like his answer on education. Anyhow, someone needs to log the time the network allows Romney and Mitt to debate each other. I wish one candidate would just say, “Hey, we are tired of listening to these to pinheads say the same things over and over. How about we give America the opportunity to choose their own Republican candidate.”

Anyhow, vote in this poll, and we wil see how quickly fox takes it down:

1. kyle s

As a fellow Texan I would just like to apologize to everyone who had to experience that thing called Rick Perry. He is George Bush #2 and he was obviously out of his element. It was like he went up there not to debate but to somehow destroy Mitt’s credibility. Which in my opinion backfired in his face. Perry was flat dab in the center of the stage, got more time than anyone, and Fox even claimed he was the frontrunner after the debate. In my opinion he shouldn’t even be there, he got beat by everybody. I think it’s clear what candidates fox is pushing. Check out a video called “outfoxed” on google video and see how they go about doing this. Also check out this little gem:

27. Chuck Thorne

Ron Paul has more wisdom than all the other candidates combined. Deal with the Federal Reserve and re institute sound money to our country and all good things will follow–Natural laws of supply and demand will replace two thirds of govt. bureaucrats and the rest of the world will follow our lead. Stop trying to micro manage the rest of the world and they may get off our case. Get rid of the IRS and institute a simple fair taxation system and we’ll be well on our way to peace and prosperity.

28. Eric

You know, as I was watching this, as soon as they brought up foreign policy I told my father they would not let Ron Paul address the topic….LO AND BEHOLD. Biased fricken media….the establishment fears his logical common sense filled solutions that nobody could possibly disagree with except stubborn brainwashed idiots who think they provide backing for their arguments when they really don’t. Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

29. Min Lee

Man….. again and again and again…. after RP becoming the mainstream idea, like the last debate, RP wasn’t asked the right question and he didn’t have enough time….. Can someone point this out like last time?

30. Michael

Its so funny to see them all use Ron Paul policies. Everything they say is just mouthing what RP Said. Funny in 08 they tryed to poo haa haa him and discredit him now they all want to look as if all Ron Pauls talking points are thier own. Ron Paul was dished up lemons again but turned them into lemonaid. The rest of them are boot lickers to Rothschild central bank Fed Reserve CORP. Israel is not our best freind no way no how thats bullshit.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

1. bill

Great post! Spot on 100%

31. Dawid
    1. kyle s

Awesome results, thanks!!

2. Joe

Listening to one of those fox links now and they did the ol great Mitt Romney carries NH strongly with 29% and Perry in 3rd at 9%. They didn’t even mention Ron Paul at all. Ugh, i wanna puke. Ron Paul needs to go to local newscasts repeatedly all across this nation. Or something, anything. But this is sick. I do know one thing, I don’t think Perry would stand a chance against Obama. Obama’s honestly a better speaker although I want to rip my ears off everytime he opens his mouth. However, with Perry, I wanna rip my ears off and bury my head in the sand. I don’t think he will maintain his surge. That is unless Hannity gives him a hummer on national TV like he wanted to the other night.

32. kyle s

Paul only got maybe 4 or 5 chances to speak, and was once again ostracized.
    I felt Perry was completely humiliated but after the debate FAUX NEWS decided he and Romney won it. I actually felt Romney and Caine actually won it. Most of it was bickering, Bachman read a teleprompter, and only Paul made any sense. I hate how Paul is being treated, but what can we do about it????

1. Ryan

Keep on, keeping on!
      … The message is getting out…
      … Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbors….

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

2. bringbackamerica

Have you considered the Ron Paul phone from home program? It is an outstanding idea by the campaign. I do an hour every other night and plan to do a few hours on Saturday. It’s a great way to help Ron Paul and the cause of liberty.

33. Ryan

The moderators barely gave RP any time at all, not that I’m surprised considering who the moderators were. But from the cheers when Ron Paul did get a chance to speak, I’d say he won the debate in spite of the efforts of the Fox crew to make it a Perry/Romney battle.

Ron Paul 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

34. kenny trainor

The other candidates say what they hope Americans want to hear. Ron Paul says what he thinks and Americans need to hear it.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

35. Robert Hembree

Mitt Romney and Rick Perry are wolves in sheep’s clothing, their just politicians. We dont need a politician! We need someone more like George Washington not George Bush! Ron Paul is our man!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0