84 responses to “Ron Paul Opens Campaign Office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana”

1. cdltpx

Ron Paul Baton Rouge 7047 Jefferson Hwy 70806. (225)532/3063 If you want to vote for Ron Paul in the up comming caucas vote you must be registerd as a Republican call your local Ron Paul HQ they have the election answers you need. I was able to register last night online 10 min.Elect Ron Paul and watch how fast the Libertarian paty seats congressmen? If you want real leadership and wish to end the puppet show elect the only true constitutional candidate that has a chance Ron Paul 2012.

2. vechorik

Ron Paul passionately excoriates preemptive war doctrine – wants the US out of the UN – wants the elimination of the Federal Reserve – resists the globalist agenda – Objects to US forces occupying over 100 countries – calls for an end to unnecessary foreign aid – Supports the right to keep and bear arms, homeschooling, and the Sanctity of Life Act. He’ll close the borders, He’s the CHAMPION of the CONSTITUTION who has my vote! I sent MONEY!

3. zekfishathotmail

Look up (2008 MSNBC Fl republican Debate Part 7 and pay attention to the 6:00 minute mark, as this will show Romney’s true colours, as he truly doesn’t care about what the people think . Listen to his own words and tell me what you think. I have viewed 100′s of hours and found this jem. Go Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!

4. Dominic Dimattia

My life is great, man, and you have no right to assume otherwise.

5. SourceJelly

My life is great, man, and you have no right to assume otherwise.

6. tnoyy34rt

- but you live in louisiana, that’s why… travel to modern blue states, then you’ll quickly see why… you are caught in a red state… go to canada, geesh, go to norway… see how people live much better lives.

7. qwerty9876548

Ron Paul’s “Black THIS Out! Money Bomb” – October 19th

Pledge at Blackthisout (DOT) com

+ 8000 pledges so far!

8. Kluyunajul

Ron Paul & Kuchinich 2012!Ron Paul & Denis Kuchinich 2012!

9. SergeantPepper99

Hadn’t thought of that, great plan to spread the message but it might also be counter productive.

As Ron Paul’s message is a great one, the only threat of him not winning is alienating possible voters who aren’t already fans of him.

I hoenstly believe that spreading his name by vandalizing dollar bills will be spread as counter productive and used against him.

I support your enthusiasm to help his campaign, just not in a destructive way.

Please think on what I’ve said.

=)

10. 2eelShmeal

If you are a DEMOCRAT who wants to vote for RON PAUL in the primary, you need to switch to REPUBLICAN very soon before your VOTE IS DISQUALIFIED. Check your STATE LAWS regarding changing parties and make sure you do it in enough time before the PRIMARY. If your state has “OPEN” primaries then you don’t need to but you should MAKE SURE you find out. Find out where to go to vote and when. Do YOUR part and Ron will do HIS. COPY AND PASTE, VOTE UP please; and THANK YOU for helping spread awareness.

11. XombieLand

t’s not enough to say “Vote Ron Paul

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE !

12. cjamison07 .

I’m really glad to hear that. To be honest for most of my life I have been cynical about the american people, but even more so about people from europe, but the Ron Paul movement has showed me different. Thank you for posting this, I am inspired to know it is not just people from America that believe in these ideas.

13. cjamison07

14. bossrube53

1 – Google Ron Paul in 60 minutes petition

2 – Petition – CBS News 60 minutes – Get Ron Paul go to change.org

3 – sign the petition

15. DJd3monic

yes thank you, a wonderful idea.

16. 1313Drewski1313

Everyone,Go here and vote Ron Paul: foxnews (dot) com/on-air/oreilly/index.html Bill O’Reilly will be reporting the winner on his tv show, let’s get Ron Paul some Publicity. Thumbs this up.

17. destiny

Ron Paul is Definitely the best choice for America!! Truth goes alot further than Lies. Ron Paul is someone that we can Respect because he shows us Respect. Ron Paul Stands with the American People!! He is one of us! Ron Paul Loves America and he Loves Freedom! People should control the government not the government control the people. RON PAUL 2012!!!!

18. LET FREEDOM RING

Ron Paul is such an honest politician and he is full of Wisdom. People from all around the world are hearing his message of Liberty! People around the world are wishing that they too had a candidate like Ron Paul in their countries. Ron Paul has already changed the future of Politics in America and it seems as though he is changing Politics throughout the entire World. I believe that having Ron Paul as president in America will help make America beloved the world over again. America always stood for Freedom and that is what we should still stand for. We can be a model onto the world, an example, and a pillar of hope or we can be the world bullies and destroy our own peace and prosperity and Freedom in the process. I LOVE America and I hope to see Ron Paul elected President in 2012!!!

19. joshua miller

And Realistically its quite hard for one man to do much in congress when no one listens. I mean he did give a speech in 2001 on the house floor warning congress that if we did not change our trends an economic collapse would come. He even went as far as to point out the crisis in the housing market. Most laughed at him. Also most Paul supporters understand he needs the congress for most things. However he can move troops and he can veto. Even he himself has said he would look to phase out these things or at least Alice there funding. Ron Paul may not have a lot of legislation to show for his time in congress but he proved to me you can be in Washington and not be bought and always stick to yout principles. As far as the tea party goes he agrees with them in some aspects however he sees them as being co opted by the major party. Most still agreeing with war and against civil liberties in some regards. So I assume this is why he is not a member.

1. Realistically

Then why is Rand Paul, Ron Paul’s son, a member of the Tea Party Caucus in congress?

Michele Bachmann, Chair of the Tea Party Caucus, has been very proactive against reducing the size of government. Bachmann was the one who actually authored the bill to repeal “obamacare”, which is one of many bills she has authored atking into her short time in office. Paul has been a career politician for decades and has realistically not accomplished much.

Bachmann, has also been on state congress, where she has also been a strong advocate against government encroaching on the individual liberties and freedoms of people. In comparison, Paul only advocates against federal powers and advocates that the states should have the power to decide to encroach upon the individual liberties and freedoms of people.

Additionally, Bachmann is a strong libertarian-conservative in a heavily Democrat state. It is very easy for a libertarian-conservative like Paul to win in a strong GOP state of Texas.

Think about it

20. LET FREEDOM RING

Ron Paul is going to be an Awesome President.

21. joshua miller

When delivering babies Ron Paul simply reads them the Bill of Rights. They come out in expectation of liberty.

22. Realistically

Seriously, why is Ron Paul not even on the Tea Party caucus on congress??? Is Ron Paul against the Tea Party movement who are against reckless government spending and are for lower taxes???

Additionally, why is Ron Paul now leaving congress in a time when Americans need him the most on congress???

Realistically, do you actually think Ron Paul can abolish the Fed, IRS, EPA, FDA, and legalize all drugs??? Preaching stuff like this is fine in a GOP state like Texas, but how will Americans from the rest of the country react??? And, if you think about it, none of these can be accomplished without the support of the US House and Senate .

Seriously, many Ron Paul supporters are very similar to obama supporters. And, in truth many, obama supporters are now Ron Paul supporters, not because of principles or ideology, but because of internet hype. These same people just hop on the current bandwagon for the sake of being “cool”.

In the end, Ron Paul would be a president equivalent to obama, who is just good at preaching. The career politician Ron Paul has been on congress for decades and has not accomplished much, nor did he prevent the current economic crisis. And, in office Ron Paul would realistically not accomplish anything at all because Ron Paul supporters will not vote in a majority GOP congress.

1. IDontKnow

Realistically 1 congressman, cannot change the economy on his own…

23. eBe4IXcept

A multi-ethnic America must have a strong national government to prevent disintegration along ethnic lines. By favoring “liberty” you favor the disintegration of America, and that’s why America’s enemies support Ron Paul.

1. Very Concerned

I hope I am reading this right and you are being funny by saying “liberty” will disintegrate America. Actually we are so close to becoming a hidden Dictatorship that it is actually, for the first time, scaring me as all the elements are there for this to happen. Now we can use military against our own citizens?. Wow. Never thought I would see that. Of course it is passed under guise of terrorism but we all know what will happen when a group of people obtain complete power over our voices. America better wake up soon. This is serious and we all must start to question every aspect of current politics and policies and stop thinking congress has any of our best interest in their thoughts. I believe Ron Paul can get elected only if the people stop allowing the mainstream news to stop him from getting his message out by ignoring him in every story as if he does not exist. This is how our elections are being swayed toward the candidate the people in power really want in office. Obama.

24. southernman1905

RON PUAL 1012, RESTORE AMERICA……………I LOVE RON PAUL, WE NEED HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH HAND PICKED ZIONISTS CENTRIC LEADERS LIKE RICK PERRY, MIT ROMNEY.
    EVERY WEEK, I DONETE FOR RON PAUL’S CAMPAIGN SO SHOULD YOU, WE NEED TO RESTORE AMERICA……

25. eBe4IXcept

Cain gets three times the votes of Paul in Florida straw poll! Maybe they can run faster.

26. nader paul kucinich gravel mckinney baldwin ventura sheehan

The Sheiks – 55 Highway
    to our friends in Louisiana
    in honor of the Doctor’s travel
    Gibson Marshall Les Paul Ron Paul
    Chicago St Louis Memphis New Orleans
    Live @ Papa Joe’s Baton Rouge – 8/20/82

27. Mellow6ties

no dislike so far lets keep it that way

28. x1pyroveride

I was there, btw he is really moving in person as he is on youtube and you see on tv

29. karen

I am an old Republican that lives in Texas and I am thrilled for Ron Paul’s new campaign office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Bit by bit Ron Paul chuges forward like “the little engine that could”. I saw on a website today that a “poll” said Ron Paul’s support from young people is waining. I believe this is a media lie..I believe Ron Paul’s support from the young is growing every day. I am so old I do not even know today’s lingo so I think I will close with “Peace out-Ron Paul 2012!!!”. Now I will go soak my tired feet.

30. ConcealedTruism

Ron Paul is on the Daily show with John Stewart Monday night spread the word!!!

31. TexianPride

I think damn near all Ron Paul supporters would take a bullet for this man.

32. steveon91

Wow My head was down because at the Debate the “Producers” did not give any attention to Dr. Paul and we did bad in Florida Straw poll and then I found out that the poll was bought and paid for by the highest bidder 10 actual people could vote for a hundred all it took was money. This Video inspires me again! and to think that Ron was off doing goodness in Louisiana, He new that the straw poll would be a Flop Good For Him! Ron Paul 2012

33. TheNickZman

the guy who made this video has a good taste in music

34. RealRonPaul

Ron Paul is a man who is concerned about the issues that matter to God fearing, white Americans everywhere.

Ron Paul 2012.

35. SchleckBros

*** Black THIS Out Moneybomb – October 19th ***

Inspired by the mainstream media’s blatantly biased reporting of Ron Paul.

Pledge at BlackTHISOut[dot]com