138 responses to “Black THIS Out! – Oct. 19 Money Bomb for Ron Paul”

1. WhattheHellBook

I can't give much but I'll set aside some to do what I can. Ron Paul is consistent, dependable an honest. If the media would give him fair air time, he would be better known and poll even higher. He's gaining momentum and I proud to support him for president. I don't always agree with him but I know where he stands. Can you really say that about any other candidate?

www.whatthehellbook.com

2. JerryFair

One thing I like about the Ron Paul run for president is the fact he has not hired a bunch of slick advertising men to tell him what to say and how to look and what ads to run here and there around the country. Paul is his own man with his own ideas and he is truly confident about what he is doing. I don't agree with his idea of not raising taxes because to balance the budget he will have to if elected. I agree with him on bringing home the troops and ending this empire around the world. If he can do that it will result in prosperity for years. Ron Paul is the only republican I will vote for. If he does not get the nomination I will vote for Obama.

1. ChristopherB

@JerryFair Dude Obama isn't even a born citizen he lied his own grandmother on national television even said he was born in kenya.. If Ron Paul is not on the battle I will be putting him on it unless and I am sure it will be electronic so we couldn't do that.. Any of the other fools will make our country worse.. All the laws and things Obama did since he has been in office should be null and void and he should get impeached and go to prison for going to war without congress.. In the constitution it states only congress can declare war not the president..

3. JerryFair

4. Jackie Stefanowicz Hennick

I'm not religious, but my chiropractor said to me, "Obedience To Tyranny, Is Disobedience To God."

5. Mark Rowe

go Dr. Paul... Give me Liberty!

6. Think about it

Seriously, why is Ron Paul not even on the Tea Party caucus on congress??? Is Ron Paul against the Tea Party movement who are against reckless government spending and are for lower taxes??? Even, Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son ,is on the Tea Party caucus.

I understand that Ron Paul is turning 77 years old, but Ron Paul is now retiring from congress in a time when Americans need him the most on congress.

Realistically, do you actually think Ron Paul can abolish the Fed, IRS, EPA, FDA, and legalize all drugs??? Preaching stuff like this is fine in a GOP state like Texas, but how will Americans from the rest of the country react??? And, if you think about it, none of these can be accomplished without the support of the US House and Senate .

Seriously, many Ron Paul supporters are very similar to obama supporters. And, in truth, many obama supporters are now Ron Paul supporters, not because of principles or ideology, but because of internet hype. These same people just hop on the current bandwagon for the sake of being "cool".

Since, obama was an utter failure, is Ron Paul the new political messiah???

In the end, Ron Paul would be a president equivalent to obama, who is just good at preaching. The career politician Ron Paul has been on congress for decades and has not accomplished much, nor did he prevent the current economic crisis. And, in office Ron Paul would realistically not accomplish anything at all because Ron Paul supporters will not vote in a majority GOP congress. Think about it.

1. CamilleAbigail

here goes another idiot trying to explain somthing thats a opinion and a horrible one at that you obviously never researched Ron Paul and read his background and what he stands for he has nothing in common with Obama nice try and you should seriously think about getting off ron pauls campaign site you cant deviate Ron Paul supporters we know the truth and will vote Ron Paul in Primaries then he will win Presidential election and if that does not happen we all are sure the elections were rigged again and there could be riots..

2. CamilleAbigail

1. Think about it

you're pretty

3. spamisevil666

You are right - and wrong. People voted for Obama because they believed in his message. They "hoped" that he would deliver.

Ron Paul has experience - where Obama had very little.

Ron Paul has well thought out messages that he has been promoting for years - not just campaign slogans.

Ron Paul has solutions that haven't been tried in a long time (and when they were tried, they worked pretty well) - Obama just did more of the same.

Ron Paul is willing to buck the system - Obama wants everyone in the system to just get along.

Ron Paul will need congress. And there are two ways that he might get it. First, if he gets elected in a landslide, he might get congress to go with his "mandate." Second, if the people not only vote Ron Paul IN, but also vote OUT the established congressional candidates of both parties. Those who are left will get the message.

I "hope" Ron Paul becomes President. (I'm going to register republican just so I can vote in the primaries.) And I "hope" he can deliver. But it is a lot easier to believe he is really going to try because he has been trying for a long time - we know where he stands - we know his plan.

1. gmarchello

@spamisevil666 I've already changed my party status and got my new voter card so i can vote Dr. Paul into the primaries. You make very valid points.

It's time to shake up house and restore order. I'm all for lowering congressional terms, If a congressman is bought by a lobbyist and make a deal that deal lasts for the entire term that the congressman is in power. We need to get rid of this. There was a petition on wethpeople(government website for petitions) that political bribes and lobbying should be made illegal and fined heavily. And i'm supporting that petition as well.

4. ChristopherB

Your wrong first of all you may want to do some more research and go back 30 years when he has preached the same thing about making the country better JFK wanted this as well but he met the bullet which is sad cause he was a great president from what my parents told me.. Anyways I did my research and have been digging deep to see if there has ever been something Ron Paul has voted for that was unconstitutional or bad for the people and what I have found was no dirt on him.. Also keep in mind he is only one person so how the heck can he do something when they don't listen to him If he did get president yes you need congress to pass the laws as well but he would have the veto pen and I can almost assure you that congress will be good little boys and girls and go by the president Ron Paul cause if not the people will be voting everyone out till we get candidates that will be fighting for the people not against.. Before 1913 the people could take care of themselves but after the 16th amendment was put in place they made it to where Americans would have to pay INCOME tax there was other ways to pay the government but they turned it around and have been screwing we the people for years.. Another note you wanna have a president that will stop the war and make peace cause America is bankrupt The government has no money to fund the wars and all they are doing is having the Federal Reserve make play money, look the only legal tender is GOLD and SILVER.. Anyways do you homework and research more before you knock a good thing ROn Paul is the ONLY one that can try to turn things around and not saying he can fix it all in his 4 term but that's why we would vote for him again for another 4 I will tell you this you will see changes ASAP once he is in office.. I am sure you work but wouldn't it be nice to take home your whole paycheck excluding state tax.. Uncle sam took $300 from my check this week its rediculous and If we just had one tax called a national tax and only when you buy new things you will pay 23% tax but be able to take home what you earned on your paycheck how would you like that.. When people have more money they buy more keep in mind SS and medicare would be included with the national tax and the government would still get there money.. @Think about it

5. ChristopherB

Ron Paul is being ignored by the media and the media is big banks and for corporation greed.. Ron Paul is for the people and want to restore our liberties thats why you don't see him on the tea party caucus Research dude.. @Think about it

7. Ryan Milliken

i dunno whats worse the Ron Paul black out in the media or the Occupy Wall Street blackout

8. Robert Sardon Barrientos

"Give Peace A Chance", "War Is Over If You Want It", Gimme Some Truth" ang"Power To The People" - John Lennon.

9. Robert Sardon Barrientos

The true "Peace" candidate. In 2008, he and Dennis Kucinich(D) were the only two presidential candidates who voted against The Iraq and Afghanistan wars

10. dagobertotorres

I think Ron Paul is the only one who has the integrity to stand against the FED.

I wish you become the next president.

END THE FED

11. Jason Motley

They cant sway my vote ! I will vote RON PAUL

12. Terry E Caldwell Freedom

Ron we will not allow them to black u out we will post from every internet site available to us..

13. Brian A. Asbury

No more status quo! The media are a bunch of sycophants groveling at the knees of this screwed up dysfunctional government. Ron Paul speaks the truth and they know it, that's why they ignore him!

14. MaryHathSpokane

I agree that Ron Paul is the only noble, righteous candidate for President. Both political parties are bought by the banks and their corporations....I believe most Americans now understand that fact. Dr. Paul's best coarse of action would be to run independent of party to represent all Americans. The party system only divides us when 'healing, compassionate consensus ' is needed in these severe economic and ecocide times.

However, I do wish Dr. Paul and his supporters would become more educated to the underlying falsehoods of the FREE MARKET as discussed in the YOUTUBE documentary: Zeitgeist Moving Forward . This documentary has over 10.5 Million views and is adding 100,000 daily. These new, enlighten revelations about the true shortcomings of the Free Market/Monetary system are reaching a tipping point/critical mass of 10%!! The candidate who truly understands these shortcomings of the monetary/market system, and becomes the first one to articulate knowledgeably about ithem to the public, will WIN THE PRESIDENCY. Mark my prophetic words.

Don't believe me? Check out Thomas Jefferson's words:

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

Dr. Paul, I beseech you....leave the party of the rich, which is no longer concerned about having a true Republic.The Republican Party's actions show no compassionate or concern for the minority groups...especially the working poor. It is a party controlled solidly by the rich to fulfill the rich man's agenda...his pockets being filled not by his labor, but the labor of others.

As always, I love you grandly, Mary Hath Spokane, alias Lady Liberty

1. jester

The ideas in this documentary are noble but don't buy into it. Fractional reserve banking, keynesianism, and market steering are the problem. Watch this video and also part 2 you'll understand the current system vs the system Dr Paul is in favor of.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk&feature=relmfu

15. Greg Smith

mister paul constantly comments upon the warfare/corporate welfare/military industrial complex state and its waste of lives and money. and the media represent that state. what a shame more americans can't hear the truth

16. not2bad

Repost. This was aninterview with Juan Williams of Fox and Judge Napolitano on why the media ignores Ron Paul. Check it out::

17. not2bad

18. Nick Whatchitmuthakiko

Love Dr. Paul. If he would happen to win, he would be assassignated. See Lincoln, JFK, RFK, MLK, Reagon(they missed), John Lennon, Princess Di. Anyone who does not fall in line is iliminated.

19. Larry N Alice Johnson

first time I have ever donated to a soon to be president.. felt good..

20. ChiefSteve Grant

Faux news

21. ChiefSteve Grant

That's why i don't pay one red cent for "news" paper so they can tell me whats good for me

22. Jason Giery

Yeah, we need a RON PAUL fireworks show, or a building demolition, something to celebrate ten years of warfare and killing. C'MON...

23. Steve Fandrei

Elections are fixed, the globalists own both sides and they own you, R3VOLUTION!!!! Kill the BEAST! End the fed and their hitmen the IRS, Go Ron Paul!

24. James Rydill

I normally drop $20.12 on his fund raisers. I am going to make the stretch this coming 10/19 and go $200.12. If we put up a great number that will be a turbo boost to the campaign. man I want Ron Paul to win. Make sure we are all Registered republican so we can vote on the primaries.

25. Josh Borges

I dont vote. never before have i felt compelled.. this year, IF hes on the ballot im there, nothing will stop me

26. Mary Elizabeth

Its all good, WE THE PEOPLE, will get the message out!! Never never shut up about him!!!

27. Betty Singley

there is so many people voting for ron paul and still he is not recognized for the ideas that could save this country. if he is not on the ballot this election i'm writing his name in. and i'll know for sure that the elections are fixed!

28. Adam Crabtree

Nothing Ron Paul does will get the Media's attention because they want to pretend he doesn't exist...no seriously they only talk about him to reassure themselves that he doesn't matter.

29. LyndaThextonWillson

I am a Canadian but I follow the American Politics and specially Ron Paul. I think he is the only candidate and only option for the people of the USA. He knows what has to be done to get the USA out of the economic crisis they are in.

However, I have to search long and hard to find much news on Ron Paul. I thought all candidates were to have the same amount of publicity or maybe they are afraid of him. Makes you wonder!!!

1. donotelectperry

@LyndaThextonWillson

Dear Lynda, Thank you for taking an interest in American politics. To answer your statement that you thought all candidates were to have the same amount of publicity in our media is sadly incorrect. You would think in a country with a "free" press your statement would be true. We do not have a free press anymore. I believe the financial industrial complex, military industrial complex, and medical industrial complex in this country control the media in order to keep themselves powerful and rich. Unfortunately our citizens are going broke and can not support them anymore. You are right when you say they are afraid of Ron Paul. It is because Ron Paul tells the truth about them. We will use our voices to spread Ron's message to our friends and neighbors. We will give our time and money to support his campaign. We will show up and cast our votes for him. Thanks for caring about us and spread the word about Ron Paul in Canada.

30. Mike Pizzola

RP should go down to wall st and give a speech!! I'm sure that would get the medias attention!

31. Carol Mccall

Paul is the best we have ever had for a canidate for President in a long time.

32. Brodie Baker

I think running an ad through the Adult Swim program on Cartoon Network would be a good way to reach the right people.

33. Jesse McAlister

I did call Fox News Radio phone # to ask why they weren't speaking his name, and he said he would put that as a talking point. That was after I called the Fox News phone #, the lady put me to to another extension I couldn't speak w/ anyone one......

34. Matt Macosko

We have to be creative and force the news media to pay attention we have to make the media admit that Ron is a seroius canidate and to vote for him. He will be the only republican who can beat Obama!

35. Justin Moe