69 responses to “Ron Paul’s Pro-America Foreign Policy”

1. walmart coupons

You’re unlikely to use six days of calling in a month,
    but for a heavy Skype user that usage is still going to cut a
    big chunk out of your monthly data limit.

It isn’t distinct as to how the miscalculation came into being,
    yet then had been located, operate begun to close the miscalculation in
    order that a new shut down similar to this would not come about once more.

Often you will need to give recording and playback priority for particular devices.

2. smalldogs24.blogspot.com

The small size of the dog might make the animal nervous and more likely to
    snap or become aggressive in certain situations.
    After the dog has finished, praise him or give a treat.
    They are arguably the most popular dog breed in the world and
    it’s no wonder.

3. Ina Huval

Awesome share. I’ll think of a way to strategically apply this considered approach to my own site which provides useful information to rebuiling credit ratings.

4. lisak.com.pl

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

5. Johnnie Pracht

us to think exclusively about monetary issues,…

6. body hair trimmer

I always see these customized Subscribe buttons, or signs next to the subscribe button, telling people to “Not forget to subscribe.” But, how do you do all of that? Anyone know?. I am partnered/ a “member” of Youtube already.

7. Roosevelt Vanlew

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very brilliant opportunity to read from this website. It’s usually very brilliant and also stuffed with fun for me personally and my office mates to search your blog on the least thrice per week to see the newest secrets you will have. And lastly, I’m so at all times fascinated with all the outstanding inspiring ideas you serve. Selected 4 ideas in this posting are indeed the most impressive we have all ever had.

8. Keith Mcquigg

Hello there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Many thanks!

9. whole house nitrate filter

Let the dead bury the dead.

10. car sale

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man…too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

11. slubowisko

Very good information – thanks!

12. Luella Cepas

synonyms from thesaurus

13. Adriene Laube

good adwords

14. minnesota drug rehab

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

15. tory burch flats

Good information about it report, I am about to the particular H&M for looking next week.

16. a3333719

I’ve said that least 3333719 times. SCK was here

17. Panasonic Camera Reviews

My sis instructed me about your web site and the way great it is. She’s right, I am actually impressed with the writing and slick design. It appears to me you’re simply scratching the floor in terms of what you may accomplish, however you’re off to an ideal begin!
    bestdigitalcamerasreview.net

18. xRedfoxx

I keep getting surprised that every time we talk about foreign aid, we talk about Israel and all but ignore our greatest allies such as Great Britain, Germany, Australia, etc. Why is this? Are they trying to make Ron Paul out as an Anti-Jew and if so, why? Why don’t they accuse him of also being anti-British? What exactly is behind the driving of this issue? I have been researching it for the last few weeks and as it turns out…it is almost entirely for religious reasons. It appears like we will continue to defend Israel and send it aid for one of three reasons: 1. It is the only country where Jews are in the majority…thus supported by Jews with lots of influence in the United States, and/or 2. It is tactical to the defense of the United States to have a strong ally in the Middle East, and/or 3. It will usher in the end times based on how some interpret the Bible, that interpretation being a physical Israel must be restored as a nation for the end times to occur. Are there any positions I’m missing on why Israel is always singled out during the debates? My understanding of the issue will likely evolve, but I have done my best to summarize here: http://libertyandhope.blogspot.com/

19. David Trujillo

I’m warming up to your ideas Ron.

20. Jean-François

I wanted to share this with you if you are not aware: U.S. eyes fencing along Canadian border http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/us-eyes-fencing-along-canadian-border Now the pretext that they give is the terrorist threat, however as far as I know only one guy had in the mind to cross the border and use a car bomb in the US but he was arrested by the Canadian police before he even tried that several years ago. So it’s like killing a fly with a canon ball. And its expensive as well. And then I remembered this short reply in the debate where Ron Paul said that such a fence ( on the Mexican border) could be used to keep people _in_ onde day. I was scratching my hairs and couldn’t figure the logic because there was still the Canadian border, and many people on the Internet laughed and said that he was senile. I thought he was refering to a remote situation, like in 10 years from now. I’m not concerned directly since I can reside and work in Canada anyway but this is chilling.

21. Richard Cranium

RON PAUL IS AN ANTI SEMITE

22. Liberty

How about a novel idea to reduce our deficit. End all of the declared and undeclared wars. Stop all foreign aid, reduce the 900 bases world wide, retrieve money from Iraq to pay for the war and nation building, stop funding the IMF, stop funding the Corrupt U.N., and audit/stop the Fed from funding foreign banks and countries. After all we are bankrupt and the Fed continues to print money thereby devalueing our currency. Could your imagine how much of trillions of dollars this would save the U.S? It’s time to go back to the Gold standard and the Constituiton states that the Congress SHALL COIN MONEY NOT THE UNACCOUNTABLE, UNREGULATED, AND UNTRANSPARENT FEDERAL RESERVE.

We also, need to address China devaluing and munipulating their currency to favorably affect to exports to America. Let’s not kid ourselves. China pays its workers .75 cents on the dollar with little if no govenment regulations. The U.S. Government must stop giving incentives to American Companies to manufacture outside of the U.S.

RON PAUL 2012

23. rollzone

hello. making despots identify themselves in a responsible forum is good intelligence. funding them is absurd.

24. JoeChabot

His record says YES! :) No other candidate can claim that on either side of the fence.

25. Duracoat Powdercoatings

RON TALKS THE TALK( HES GOT MY VOTE) WILL HE WALK THE WALK?

26. WhattheHellBook

I like Paul and support him for president but here’s what I’d like to know:

What would be his response if another attack like 9/11 happened? How would he respond if a country like Iran or North Korea attacked us or started shooting nuclear weapons all over the world?

1. Jean-François

@WhattheHellBook Do you think he would just stand there an not do anything? Give me a break, if another 9/11 attack is taking place, the rational approach is to trace back if any government helped the terrorists and if so, to strike back but not to keep troops there during a century in order to transform the country and hope that those people will embrace western values. Wiping out a government that support such attacks is one thing, it sends a clear message to the others, especially if there are no longer any reasons to attack the US ( if the US as a neutral policy otherwise). But even if the next leader is not a pro-US puppet, as long that he doesn’t back attacks against the US, who cares?

2. jasonfanjf

@WhattheHellBook the idea is that we bring the troops home to defend our soil. And that my friend will severely decrease the likelihood of another terrorist attack. Plus, with the non-interventionist approach, no one will even want to attack us in the first place. And even if they do, we have all these troops home and ready to strike back.

3. jester

I really doubt (not that it’s not impossible) that government would launch nukes at a time like this, considering the accident at Fukishima has already left the world exposed to radiation levels above “safe”. That would just be suicidal as fall out affects the whole globe. Don’t let that scare you from nuclear energy though. Safe or proliferation proof models are being designed/built as we speak.

27. Will Adams

Jesus wears a wrist band that says “What Would Ron Paul Do?”

While not a proctologist, Ron Paul will save this country’s ass.

Ron Paul doesn’t go the gym. He stays fit by exercising his civil rights.

Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the
    Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom

Ron Paul doesn’t pee. He liberates urine.

Ron Paul turned down Superman’s job.

When Chuck Norris gets scared, he goes to Ron Paul.

28. Michele Leigh Kidd Venters

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=5221 go vote for ron paul…if you are not going to allow people to post you should have a way we can send you polls so you can post them….just a suggestion

29. GlobalAvenger

where does this fit in? http://galvestondailynews.com/ap/aa6919/ maybe not here, rick perry giving $135,000,000 to the oil companies in tax refunds when teachers and others are getting pay cuts or laid off is disgusting. this won’t play on fox or cnn.

30. JoeChabot

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/27/rep-ron-paul-the-country-is-ripe-for-revolution/?iref=obnetwork great article on the new york event at the Ballroom. The news is actually starting to report how his numbers are growing!