136 responses to “Ron Paul Slams Obama for Extrajudicial Killing of U.S. Citizens”

1. nike free

Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

2. Jody Mure

Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning this paragraph at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

3. guaranteed facebook fans

Some really nice stuff on this website , I enjoy it.

4. cheap reseller hosting

I enjoy foregathering useful information , this post has got me even more info! . best reseller hosting | whm reseller |

5. GORDO

I agree with 30% of what Ron Paul says and applaud him for it. However, when he says things like we should have told the Pakistanis about the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and let them handle the matter (matter of taking him out, that is) and we should abolish the CIA, I find him and his supporters absurd. And by the way, how many libertarians are Pro-Life?? Government in ladies’ wombs, hmmm. Grow up…

1. cugir321

@GORDO being a Libertarian has nothing to do with pro-life. It’s not legislating morality. You can be either and be libertarian. They believe the federal government has no place in it. Was watching the Ken Burns series on Prohabition. It verify’s everything Ron Paul says about drugs. The only people that benefit are the criminals and corrupt politicians. Thinking the government can control abortion, drugs, or alcohol is what’s absurb. You drive people to the underground market.

2. KevronRees

Government should protect the fundamental right of life. That includes the life of an unborn human being. As for the Pakistan/Osama thing… It’s all about respect. If you don’t want China sending strike forces to Kansas City and taking out whoever they want without notice or permission, maybe we should think twice about doing it to others. Golden rule dude. Simple as that.

1. cugir321

@KevronRees I agree we should protect life…..when you take away a persons freedom to do wrong you take away their humanity. Then you should force everyone to attend church every Sunday so they can inherit eternal life. Which according to Jesus is much more important then earthly life. You cannot legislate morality.

1. tripzero

@cugir321 I don’t see personal morality that only effects you the same as morality that can hurt others. You have the right to make personal decisions but you don’t have the right to hurt others. Governments are created to protect your right to believe and do what you want so long as what you do doesn’t take from the rights of others to do the same. Murderers should be put away so that they cannot take life away from others.

Can you legislate morality? no. But you should have laws and enforcement that prevents people from forcing their morality on me or trying to take away my right to life, etc.

2. cugir321

When life begins is an issue that will never be resolved to satisfy both sides. How can someone force their morality on you and legislate your choice to choose life? Then, just the same there should be laws that prevent you from forcing your ideas on another person. If the people in that state decide abortion at a certain point is murder then you have the option to stay or move. To me it’s more about states rights verses the federal government. The state can deal with it the way it’s people see fit. If you don’t like it you can change states. You don’t have to agree with it. And you can fight it from your new state…..

The rule of law will never be able to deal with a definative defination of life in terms of abortion. You may be able to define it in your own mind…others may not. (and some may abuse it because of morality issues) That’s the genius of the Constitution. You can change states…as long as the Federal government is removed from the equation as it should be. You can hold them in contempt, you can curse them, or you can try to understand them if you choose…..you’re free. It’s the amazing part of our Republic…the areas of law that we can’t agree on fall into a form of democracy.

3. afortaleza

Well, actually life itself never ends, life only come from life. The point is where HUMANITY begins, not life. Given that no one will know for certainty when the humanity of a being begins, since we’re dealing with a possible human life then the HIGHEST stand of morality calls for the SAFEST approach possible, which is not to abort that life since it may well be a human since the conception.

4. KevronRees

@cugir321 scientifically speaking, if you have 43 chromosomes and life, you are a living human and a distinctly separate entity than that of your parent.

5. cugir321

@KevronRees I’m pretty sure there’s somebody that will argue another point. You’re free to keep fighting for your point. Because of the Constitution.

6. cugir321

Mr Paul,

Just saying asassinating Americans is not enough. The general public must know why you feel this way…..why the Constitution is about individuals rights instead of group rights. why we are republic and not a democracy. Why killing this terrorist is the same as attacking the second amendment for the good of the group instead of protecting the individuals rights and freedom. Many of my friends don’t understand this…..they don’t understand the rule of law. You need to address it in a major debate. People will be drawn to you if they understand why you feel as you feel.

7. knecht.morgan

I Guarantee that some of these posters are working on anti-paul operations for other candidates. Nobody that is even remotely familiar with doctor Paul would or could give any credence to the nonsensical Terror paradigm that was custom built for ignorant sheeple. The folks that said, “you lost me because you aint fighting against terror”, were NEVER Paul supporters. What an absurdly stupid assertion.

8. afortaleza

I agree with Ron Paul, is the law doesn’t fit, there are ways to change the law, the government can’t do this kind of thing.

9. Santiagojjjr

The Ron Paul What if Speech: A Very Different Take!

10. dahis39

I am glad Dr. Paul spoke out about this too!

It’s REAL Ron Paul.

11. JoeChabot

this provides a much more succinct, and what I believe less incendiary response to this topic. After reading this I would hope that no one would still stop supporting Ron Paul. In my own opinion, this solidifies my conviction that he is the best choice. I can’t wait to see the debates this coming week as I am sure all of the other pinheads will say, “Yeah, without a doubt I would kill that *&^%er without even thinking twice. (And rick perry would say) Yes I’d have him killed. In fact, I would go get my 12 gauge, shove it up his ass as far as his throat and pull the trigger myself. Then, to make sure he was dead, i would chew off his head with my own teeth and I’d wear it around my neck like a trophy and hollar YEEEHAW I gots me a terrorist!”

12. dagobertotorres

No person should be executed without a trial.

Maybe our big government will start bombing anyone who doesn’t support them.

13. AustinRayWalter

You guys are a bunch of babbling morons. Ron Paul is arguing the validity of the Constitution, and the legal procedures we’re obligated to follow, for all US Citizens. He’s not arguing the validity of the man’s crimes or actions. Ron Paul is simply arguing for our safety from our own government, as the legislation that Obama signed in could lead to future abuse of assassinating US Citizens. Which is a sign of communism, which is why the US Communist Party officially endorsed Barrack Obama in 2012.Get your heads straight.

1. Nitroindole

@AustinRayWalter

Exactly so!! Ron Paul for the only meaningful president of this Country, while it is not yet slipped to tyranny!

14. RickDuffin

Sorry to be a little off topic. I was just wondering what anyone thought of the idea that Ron Paul might visit with the Wall Street protestors and exchange ideas. After all, Dr. Paul is all about keeping Wall Street out of the trough – he just needs to convince the protestors that government was of course a big part of the crash and all the rest. But it presents a perfect oportunity to work with those on the Liberal side. They need a voice. A town meeting with a group from the movement? That would make a very interesting talk. What do you think?

1. dabutchur

@RickDuffin If he was already the nominee…yes…positively! Right now, god no.