8 responses to “Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed Hearing”

1. Micah Keiss

Hi there dear, me and my mother are as well watch funny movies except after I finished my homework

2. Tynisha Brannick

Hello I like your wewebsite. Would you like to invitee publish on mine at some point? If so you should tell me by means of e mail or simply answer this comment simply due to the fact My partner and my spouse and i actually signed up for notifications and definately will understand should you.

3. electronic cigarette blu discount code

Your blog is great and i also know Allen always adds balsamic vinegar to his soup.

4. Elma Demaree

Thanks for your whole effort on this blog. Betty enjoys participating in investigations and it’s obvious why. Almost all know all relating to the powerful ways you produce rewarding ideas via the website and as well as boost participation from others on that article while our own simple princess is truly understanding so much. Enjoy the rest of the year. You have been performing a good job.

5. nike sko free

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and terrific style and design.

6. Tierra Toffton

My chief is also eager of YouTube funny video clips, he also watch these even in organization hehehe..

7. Liberty

I congratulate Ron Paul for being at the forfront of questioning the activities of the Fed. It’s my opinion that the conservative media is now pushing Cain because he was once on the Federal Reserve Board and that if he were elected the status quo of the Fed would remain. The Tarp for the banks to big to fail, the bailout of the auto industry, and continueing misspent stimulus(quanitative easing) were all funded by the Fed. They are accountable to nonone, not even our Congress. This sounds like a monetary dictatorship. The stimulus did not help small business’s or individuals get loans. But with every stimulus, the stock market increased and the failed investments of the big banks were bailed out.

We didn’t need more banking regulations with the Dood Frank Bill. But, we did the SEC to enforce the current accouting regulations which, obviously did not occur. The unintended consquences of this bill is causing the neighborhood small banks to close or be bought out. Thereby, creating eventually only a few remaining big banks in America.

Ron Paul 2012!!

8. Globcit

While I applaud most of all your standpoints with regards to the Fed, big banks, bringing the troops home, fighting proxy wars and supporting rogue regimes, I am disappointed that you lean towards political pettiness when you attacks towards the current administration become personal; you might agree that the current administration inherited the worst state of the Union the US has ever experienced, a state in shambles left behind by prior administrations, who coincidentally happened to be the GOP. For the sake of the US and the world rise and standfast in your principles in these critical times