Secure America’s Borders Now!

18 Responses

The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the release of a new national security-themed television ad that is part of a seven-figure ad push that began two weeks ago.

The 30-second ad titled “Secure” cements Dr. Paul’s reputation as a leader who is fully prepared to deal with authentic threats to U.S. national security and ready to be the nation’s commander-in-chief. The spot will air beginning today on cable and broadcast television in the key early states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

“Ron Paul is the only Republican presidential candidate to put forth the notion that a strong national defense means ending destructive unconstitutional wars having an unclear connection to national security, ending costly state-building in regions where our presence is unwanted, and bringing hundreds of thousands of troops home to make America safer and cut overseas spending,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.

“This ad will affirm Dr. Paul’s standing as the best candidate to face issues pertaining to national security all in the context of refocusing our efforts on protecting America’s borders and threats that might arrive on America’s soil, not foreign lands,” said Mr. Benton.

Processing your request, Please wait....

18 responses to “Secure America’s Borders Now!”

1. Leo Delarosa

Hello colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely awesome for me.

2. nike free

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

3. Mitzi Attig

Oh! Wow its in fact a humorous and jockey YouTube video posted at this place. thanks for sharing it.

4. Healthy Fitness

I'm typically to running a blog and i actually appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for brand spanking new information.

5. pretty green

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

6. weldman7

I fear America is going to let Ron Paul slip away. Ron Paul is the only one running who makes any sense. It is time to get behind a man who puts America first! This weekend at ronpaul2012.com they are having a money bomb to get the message of liberty out. I urge you even if you can afford only a buck or two please contribute our nation needs this man.

7. PinKScorpio

The media calls him fringe, but the truth is, Americans from all age groups, income levels, religious affiliations, races, and political parties flock to him because he has real solutions-not the lies told to win elections.

8. jbmgarrett

Odd that you mention simplistic babbling in connection with Ron Paul, grayrough. If you don't like the man, why would you be on his message boards? Seems like you have nothing better to do than criticize someone who has done more with his life than you. That's sad. As for simplistic, it's a thirty second ad, how detailed can it get? Furthermore if you want to see simplistic go watch the other candidates ads and then come back and talk about "simplistic babbling".... Either way, I always find it unfortunate when people come to be the loud jerk at the party, stay home if you don't like the host or people there.

9. grayrough

Just more simplistic babbling from Ron Paul who knows he will never be president and will never have to act on his stupid ideas. He always has a way to appeal to the fringe and the clueless lemmings with a feel good solution. The jig's up ol Ronnie boy.

1. ZebramZee

Vague assertions and calling someone crazy don't count as arguments

10. jbmgarrett

I don't understand you two. He's said countless times that as commander in chief he would tell all the generals to bring the troops home now and use them to secure our boarders. I think that's actually almost word for word what he said in one of the past two debates on the boarder issue in fact. I think you two are reading way too much into this. As for the ads, I did like the last SuperPac ad but that is three minutes long and not intended for TV. This is a TV ad and thus has to be much shorter. Do what you will but I think he's doing just fine, he's addressing the one issue that everyone is slamming him on currently, that's what one ought to do.

11. jbmgarrett

I don't understand you two. He's said countless times that as commander in chief he would tell all the generals to bring the troops home now and use them to secure our boarders. I think that's actually almost word for word what he said in one of the past two debates on the boarder issue in fact. I think you two are reading way too much into this. As for the ads, I like did like the last SuperPac ad but that is three minutes and not intended for TV. This is a TV ad and thus has to be much shorter. Do what you will but I think he's doing just fine, he's addressing the one issue that everyone is slamming him on currently, that's what one ought to do.

12. BobCheeks

WTH!!?? I thought Dr Paul has said to be against the term "commander-in-cheif" because of it being a reference to old British navy and nothing to do with actual presidential duties. This was a title taken and applied by presidents past to portray authority on military action such as declaring wars. He has said he is a staunch believer that that the president has no such power in the constitution and aggressively argued against military action not specifically authorized by congress. Who exactly are these idiot "image makers" that do more harm by portraying Dr Paul like this, instead of what the mainstream republicans want him to be??

13. ZebramZee

This is a TERRIBLE ad! Why are all these official ads so vague and portray Ron Paul as just another Republican? Why would anyone vote for him over the others if he's portrayed as just another Republican hack? There are many things that differentiate Paul from the other candidates, but noone would know by watching the official ads.

I think we should stop donating to the official campaign and start donating to the SuperPAC. We should switch the Oct 19th superbomb to support the SuperPAC. Their ads are much better.

1. grayrough

@ZebramZee

Yes, the confusion is setting in now and soon you will all walk as far away from Ron Paul as you can.

14. baniszewski

@RonPaulcom ron Paul is gonna hit em where it hurts!!!!

15. kevinfarina

@RonPaulcom drug test welfare people!

16. JerryMCombs

@RonPaulcom sadly it's the only thing you do that I can't agree with... ah well no one's perfect...