83 responses to “Ron Paul: Who Else Is on Obama’s Secret Kill List?”

1. donalddbruce

Who else besides Ron Paul is on the NSA assassination list? Boy, that’s a good question, and a scary one. But when you decide to stand behind Ron Paul as I have actively done, I suppose I am on that list–and thousands or millions of other American citizens whom the NSA, the CIA, and the Justice Department has targeted. I have written the definitive cliff notes version of Paul’s NY Times best selling book “Liberty Defined.” My book is available now at Barnes and Noble as an ebook for only $2.99. There are many books out there on Dr. Paul, but none so inexpensive and accessible. I want every American to have this book, to read and memorize Ron Paul’s positions. He never makes a statement, have you noticed, without it being totally in line with the Constitution. Follow him and you’ll never go wrong. http://hotairmachine.blogspot.com and prespaul.blogspot.com

2. Fee_Nation

“Treason is punishable by death”

3. Bobby Gramz
  4. Bobby Gramz
  5. Benjamin Rogers
  6. Ben Adams

WITH YOU ALL THE WAY DR PAUL, A VETERAN SAYING THIS!

7. Rick Rembold

Phil I like alot of what Ron Paul has to offer, but I’m not for tearing the hell out of Social Security. We’ve all worked to G.D. hard to get screwed now. What is his plan to put Americans back to work?

8. Let Freedom Ring

Americans have a right to a fair trial under the Constitution and common sense too!

9. verduci

Have you heard of the Black This Out Moneybomb?

and http://www.blackthisout.com/

It’s 8 days away, and 11,000 people have already pledged to donate! Please help to spread the word!

10. GVM

What a President would have said, “I don’t care what you military people say. And I don’t care what you legal “scholars” say. The special forces are going in to kill everyone around, but he will remain unharmed and be brought back alive. Under the Constitution he has the right to hear the charges and face his accusers. Anyone in disagreement? I’ll have – and be accepting your resignation by 5:00pm this evening.”