Watch the Full Bloomberg & Washington Post GOP Debate

Bloomberg Television and The Washington Post, in partnership with WBIN-TV and host Dartmouth College, presented the first debate of the 2012 campaign focused exclusively on the economy, debt, taxes, trade and jobs. Moderator Charlie Rose was joined by Washington Post political correspondent Karen Tumulty and Bloomberg White House correspondent Julianna Goldman.

Participants: Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Fmr. Regional Federal Reserve Chairman Herman Cain, Fmr Speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Governor Rick Perry, Fmr Massachussets Governor Mitt Romney, Texas Congressman Ron Paul, Fmr Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum, Fmr Utah Governor Jon Huntsman.

1. I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

2. you got a quite superb site, Sword lily I identified it by way of yahoo.

3. Very interesting topic, thanks for putting up.

4. Hello - I must say, I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciate it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job

5. hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. cpanel vps | best vps host | unmetered vps | unmetered vps |

6. Would someone please explain how HC's numbers shot up after this debate even though Ron Paul clearly won the debate?

7. http://www.wepolls.com/p/3637328/Who-won-the-October-11th-GOP-New-Hampshire-%28Washington-Post-/-Dartmouth-College-/-Bloomberg-TV-debate

A poll you can vote on for your winner

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6aPOTGCHWQ&feature=related

check out Herman's. Fruedian Slip as he is quoted talking about the "AUDIOTS" the "INTERNAL AUDIOTS" that audited the FED...hey I trust the fox to guard the hen house any day Herman....yes you spoke loudly fool in your freudian slip refering to the INTERNAL FED AUDITOTS....as "AUDIOTS"...listen FOLKS you will hear it if you know its coming.....they'll play it... RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

9. I only caught the last ten minutes. Does anyone know where I can find video of the entire debate????

10. I will accept that my opinion is completely biased: I really liked RP in this debate! I was on the Bloomberg site, and majority of the comments were about Paul and the media's continued disrespect for him. I myself commented about how annoyed I was that the whole table seemed to be belittling Dr. Paul. Well, idk if its their standard policy or what, but shortly after about 15 pro-Paul comments were made, the comments section could no longer be found.....it doesn't matter though, I still say Paul 2012 all the way! :)

11. Of course they didn't give Dr. Paul any time to speak. Good grief, what is it with these guys? I'd like to see a debate where EVERY candidate gets an EQUAL amount of time to speak.

• @ShaneEnochs I'd like to see a debate where Ron Paul gets an hour to talk and the rest of the candidates have to shut the hell up.

• @Peoples_Icon I'd like to see Ron Paul school all the other candidates. All they ever do is bicker. Dr. Paul says what he thinks, but is very respectful of the other candidates.

12. When are these people running the debates going to STOP the candidates after 1 min.? They let Romney keep going like the Energizer Bunny. Shut the damn mike off on them after 1 min!!! Tough luck, time is up.

• @Secrent They were quick to cut Paul off not just because of time but for the commercial break as well. Didn't see that being done for the other candidates did you? I also noticed another commercial break was coming up but was placed on hold so Cain could have the floor.

13. Ron Paul you did great as always! Thank You for all that you do for America!

14. What can one say? This debate was as fixed as a Pro-Wrestling Event. Did enjoy the few jabs that Ron Paul landed on Cain Aka Blatant Liar. I need a number so I can vent to someone about how crooked this shit is.

15. Cain was stoping Audit the Fed-Reserve. Ron Paul was Right - check it out for yourself.

/watch?v=Dhen9QiYai8